Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 3418

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SpuffyDelena said…
This thread was made specifically for Krissy. Nahhh, you others can use it too :P I feel like I'm gonna spend a ton of time in here in the future...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KrissyDelenaFTW said…
I am so sick of when stupid Delena fans say mean things about Paul or Kat G and the Bamon fan base groups the entire Delena fan base in w the stupid people! Its like what the fuck I have never said one mean thing about Paul or Kat yet the Bamon fans just love to think every Delena fan is bad! They act like fucking saints when Ive seen some of them go off about Ian cause as it appears he likes Delena and doesnt say much about Bamon so tell me how its okay to go off on Ian but wrong to speak ill of Paul or Kat ( again I never have) And this pisses me off like no other calling Delena fans racist! I know one De fan said a race comment about Kat and that was wrong but when he or she said it a ton of fucking de fans like myself jumped on their ass and told them to shut the fuck up that comments like that were disguting but do Bamon fans mention that part no they dont they suddently have a god like complex to say all Delena fans are raceist! They call us DEtarts now excuse ne but how in the fuck am I supposed to respect them like they bitch about when they call us names how does that make sense hint it doesnt. I have friends who are Stelena and Bamon fans on twitter and I get along with them bc they bash Delena they dont bash in its shippers I cant get along w people who bash shippers bash the fake ship you hate all you want I dont give a shit but if people want peace and respect from other shippers then stop hating on all the fans in the ship call out the assholes but dont group the nice people in with the stupid people doing that only makes people pissed and want nothing to do with this show or this so called piss poor excuse of a TVD Family,
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Currently annoyed with: People flagging everything Jeremy/Bonnie related (my posts on the spot, and a wall post on TVD spot to vote for the banner) and as always - bias shippers.

This stupid crap on the Bonnie spot is so repetitive and annoying. I have to explain myself over and over again about how the motto is 'shippy' because it's a DB book!quote, and of course...they don't get it. 'It reflects her personality!' HOW?! IT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT HER. ITS TALKING ABOUT DAMONS PHYSICAL APPEARANCE FFS.

All I want is a non shippy motto. Really. That's it.
Krissy - I get it. That's totally ludicrous to group in a large amount of people (let's say...80% of the fanbase judging by the E!poll) into the racist category because of one bad shipper. They seem to do that a lot with the show in general too. Play the race card. 'It'd help out the general public's view on interracial relationships!' WTH do you think Jeremy/Bonnie are? SMH.
No Im not jealous of Stelena Im well aware its an important part of the story yes I like Stefan I just tease him its all in fun and should not be taken serious no I do not only ship Delena bc Ian in hot I read the books many yrs ago I liked Delena then I wasnt a full Delena shipper till I saw the ep "Bloodlines" no Damon did not attempt to rape Elena in "The Return" he shouldnt have forced a kiss she said stop he stopped no I wasnt happy when he killed Jer I was pissed I like Jer I dont get how ppl can hate on Elena or Damon if their Stelena or Bamon fabs hello heres common sense they make up half the ship u fucking ship.
Krissy- If DEers were ever jealous of Stelena they'd be seriously undermining their ship. Stelena are ridiculously contrived and horribly written. But as you said Stefan will be there the entire run of the series, just as Damon will be. Thus the triangle.

Statement number 1: You ship because Ian is hot!

Answer: If I did wouldn't I ship him with every female/male/animal on the show?

Statement number 2: You only ship them because of the pairing Nina/Ian!

Answer: If I did, wouldn't I ship Katherine/Damon as well?

Lets face it - every single person in this cast is ridiculously attractive. It's kind of an insult to Paul coming from HIS fans that we only ship because Ian is hot...and apparently Paul is not.

Paige I hate how Bamon fans on here think only Delena fans ship Beremy they need to check to there r only two DE fans myself and another girl who talk about Beremy in the Beremy thread the rest of them are also BAMON FANS! I also hate how u get shitted on Ive seen the shit on twitter u dont ask for ppl to stalk your fucking account Paige ur bashing ships not ship fans even a Stelena friend of mine I talked to was like Paige attacks fans only when they attack her the people spread ur twitter name around on those stupid CALL OUT DELENA FANS twitter accounts and they go after ur first its wrong and sick and Im so fucking over the mean people in all these ships I just want to love the immoral couple in peace with its other fans!
People that stalk your Twitter TL........

That is all.
Hahah, awwww<3 I know you're tired of it all. SO AM I. Believe me...believe me. Just ignore the crazies :P
Paige I hate how Bamon fans on here think only Delena fans ship Beremy

Yeah, actually most DE fans don't care for Beremy and Bamon fans tend to multi-ship Bonnie with everybody and their mothers. I don't see the logic in that.
I know do they not find Paul hot or something! Statements like they ship de only bc Ian is hot is stupid! Everybody on this show is hot what does hottness have to do with shipping! Shipping is about what paur makes you feel more makes you want to root for them DE SE BD shippers feel how they feel about whoever they ship and thats cool fine but its just mind blowing that instead of loving their own ship some Stelena and Bamom fans have to bitch about our ship and why were are so wrong and make it personal to the point I get told to kill myself bc I support a rape ship ( this happened on twitter while I was talking about just Delena that was it some SE/BD fan stalked my tweets and said that to me) qand it pisses me off
Wow, Krissy. That's just disgusting. I'm sorry you had to go through that :/ People really don't know when to stop. There is a line, and most shippers do cross it.

Twitter is a mess. If I wasn't so addicted I would quit in a heartbeat. Twitter peeps are the only thing that keep me sane though <3
Random rantings:

- Bamon are NOT Twin Flames (For real? SMH)
- DE fans did not force LJ Smith to quit. LOL. She said the reason in fanmail, her blog, and her guestbook.
- The 'hate' line wasn't about DB. KW confirmed it was about DE/SK. More so DE.
- The writers are not 'building Bamon' up. They barely interact and when they do, it's not like it's anything profound. Damon uses her for her magic. How romantic *eyeroll*
heart
I've overused this thread tonight. It's 5AM, and I need sleep. Night Kris<3 LOVVEE YOUU.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita katie15 said…
laugh
Paige, people always flag stuff on here. You should see the amount of emails I get for people reporting the stuff I've posted when it's all fine. Loove this thread btw, will keep people from complaining on the wall.

I'm also annoyed with: SE and Bamon fans assuming that if SE is end game so is Bamon and that DE have no chance of being end game. Urgh.

Bamon fans saying that Damon and Bonnie have an understanding when it's said repetitively that DAMON AND ELENA are the ones that have an understanding.

People assuming if you ship DE it's because Ian is hot or Damon is the bad guy and everyone wants a bad guy.

That we are refusing to "see" what's between Damon and Bonnie.

That people are so positive Bamon will happen and fall in love WHEN IT WON'T because it's OOC and the writers aren't going to jump the shark.

And I will be back soon lmao.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tina-kiss said…
lmao. I agree with all of you :]
I just went to see the Bamon spot, I honestly never go there, because I know I'll get pissed off. Anyway, WTF, a lot of people are hating on SpuffyDelena (idk your name?). Hate on DE all you want but it's pathetic if you hate on someone you don't even know.
People saying Damon is a whiny emo boy who lost his man can is so annoying what Stefan can brood and its cute and shows he has feelings and Damon does the same fucking thing and get made fun off! Im so sick of people saying this they wouldnt be saying if Damon was brooding over their girl! If he was then it would be all AWWW DAMON LOVES BONNIE YAY! Heres a thing bad asses have feelings and emo moments and again he only gets made fun of about it bc its about Elena!
laugh
Its so strange how they spin shit and make it DB. Its fact KW saying the hate line was about DE and SK but more about DE its in a fucking interview! They dismiss fact and call us crazy *rolleyes* As for this "Bamon" scene coming up fyi Jeremys in the same mother fucking room and shes kissed him and asked his sister if she could start seeing him so I think its pretty safe to say neither D or B will be proclaiming their love for each other lol.
Lol. It's not a 'Bamon' scene. They won't share anything profound or lifechanging with each other FFS. It's a BEREMY scene, and Damon is just a third party.

Well...whenever they get bad interviews I'm guessing they swap out 'Elena' for 'Bonnie' in their heads and then delude themselves with that :P Whatever helps get 'em through the day...
^ My name is Paige, btw :]
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita katie15 said…
Yeah you're getting a lot of people bitching about you on that spot Paige lol
I know, but hey, I got a whole wall AND a whole thread dedicated to ME on that spot. That's pretty damn awesome. I'm all they think about xp <33
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita deluv said…
I hate how Bamon fans claim Ian and Nina don't have chemistry and the DE scenes are stupid yet they use those exact scenes to make Bamon manips. Like WTF!!!

Also, i hate it when people say we're jealous of their ship!!!! SERIOUSLY WE'VE GOT EVERTHING A SHIP CAN ASK FOR, HOW CAN WE BE JEALOUS OF A SHIP THAT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A STORYLINE????
1.Our DE storyline is badass, it even blows the critics away. (I love Elena onfession was in Tv guide's most memorable TV moments. AND IT WAS NUMBER 10!!!!!!!!)
2. The chemistry is just......gahh
3.Media seems to love us
4. Our costars( Nina and Ian) are really close off set. It makes the scenes more interesting to watch when you know the actor don't just act they FEEL. etc etc

So how can we be jealous of a couple that i told my mom about and she rolled her eyes. (she isn't obsessed like us but even she knows DB is a bad idea)

I hate how they hate on poor Paige and call her names, like seriously get a life. You know what DE fans say stuff to their faces. I want them to come HERE and express themselves. I don't they just caome and talk to Paige personally, instead of acting like chickens with their heads cut off!!!

I hate how they say Nina and Ian just pretend to be close (lmao). Atleast he(Ian) follows Nina on twitter.....

I hate that we haven't had DE scenes, hope the writers make it up to us.
big smile
^ It's true. Our ship is badass. We're kinda spoiled that way :P We get all the amazing scenes and dialogue and buildup.

Twitter jail for the 3rd time today. BLEH.
What the fuck is the point of calling Paige a slut over there inless the Bamon fans calling her this are one personally aware of her real life (which Ive known Paige 4 2 yrs trust me girls not a slut) they can shut the fuck up and not call her a slut unless she sleeps with all the Bamon fans boyfriends lol
@Krissy I want them to come here and say it to her face!!!!! Ofcourse they can't they are scared of the big bad DE'rs.lmao.

I can't wait to get jealous of their "Bamon" scene. hahaha
^ Rofl. Well, if they're going out with them they obviously don't have good taste ;] So I'll pass on thattttt.

Well, I've reported the users as well as those posts (the ones calling me a bitch and a slut) If you others don't mind can you do so as well? :S Report the users and the posts I mean? <3

Back to ranting:

To me, the fans are what make me HATE Bonnie/Damon. Before I entered this fandom Bonnie was my 3rd favorite character, and I actually wanted Damon/Bonnie to have a sister/brother type relationship (Because...well..they have no sexual tension/chemistry. So that's really the only thing I can see them having..) and I actually LIKED their scenes, and wanted them to bond. Then I encountered the rabid fans. They made me hate Bonnie (whom I LOVED, and still do but they make me want to despise her) and also hate any possibility of a Bonnie/Damon friendship.

They go on and on about how people bash on Bonnie, and Bamon but you know what? YOUR the ones that make them bash on them because you bash on the other shippers in the first place, and try to make them feel inadequate. Tbh, I don't think any shipper *hates* a ship. I just think that they despise the fanbase and therefor take it out on the ship.

My rant for the hour...
@delover IKR! If people have the balls to call Paige a bitch and a slut then they should fucking say it to her face one Bamon fan pissed me off so much one time I called the stupid bitch out on a board I didnt call her a bitch behind her back I straight up called her a bitch to her face.

@Paige ITA! Its not Bamon I hate Im all for them having a friendship its that ships fucking extreme fans in the bunch that pisses me off and makes me not give two shits if your nice to me I will be nice to you no matter who the fuck you ship but if your a bitch then hey I can be a hell of a lot bigger bitch then you and I will call you out to your face.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Anna_JH said…
angry
Eugh Bamon fans - love how they justify the slightest bit of interaction between Damon and Bonnie as epic, yet "I love you, Elena" Bamon fans felt was forced and didn't feel anything between Damon and Elena in that scene - please, I find that totally unbelievable!

Heck I ever saw one Bamon fan claiming that Damon's line "I can't be what SHE wants me to be" was directed at Bonnie!!! WTF!!!??? So it's nothing to do with the fact Damon has been clearly hopelessly in love with Elena throughout this entire season.. oh no.. the whole of 8 mins interaction between between himself and Bonnie throughout the entire show MUST have been it.

They say we're denying shit? Any insult they throw at DE fans; denial, pathetic, over-rated... they're pretty much just talking about themselves LOL!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Madelayna said…
some of bamon fans are really horrible...they call specific users names like "slut", "bitch" etc o.O

SO MUCH HATRED, WHERE DID THIS COME FROM?

&oh well, all they do on their spot is talk about us, the crazy, bitchy, obsessed fan base, which make them wanna quit the show lol.
there's nothing between b&d, so they have nothing to talk about, but us.
but we on the other hand are a proud shippers of the perfection that delena is <3 so we definitely have something else to talk about, not irrelevant bd fans, right?;))
I dislike SE but i think the fans(the ones i've talked to) are lovely and always nice. DB fans on the other hand make me hate Kat and Bonnie altogether. The worst thing is that their ship doesn't exist but they make it out to be the best thing in TV history and that's fine supporting their ship but there's a difference between showing love for your ship and being down right delusional!!!!!! They give the most unsensible comments for their couple that I can't even consider..for a second.

They only care about Bonnie, "why can't bonnie get the hot guy" why can't bonnie be the main lead, why can't bonnie have two guys fighting for her" Bonnie that Bonnie this. It makes me sick!!

@Anna I laughed soo much when i read that the line *i can't be what she wants me to be* was directed to Bonnie. haha. And after saying that Damon meant Bonnie they turn around and say things like *i can never ship Delena cuz he can't be what Elena wants him to be and Elena changes him* yadda yadda.

It annoys me sooo much that they say DE is stupid and poorly written yet they steal all our quotes and turn them to be DB!!
Bonnie is a cool character saying that I think people who like her should get though their heads this show is doing nothing wrong with all the focus that is on Elena the story is about her shes the main female leading character the story is not about Bonnie if it was then LJ would have switched Elena and Bonnies characters around
Of course they steal our DE quotes and make them DB the most peaceful DB convo was him saying he was sorry to they dont ANY quotes of love for DB so they steal our quotes.
^ But it all comes down to ship preference. The people that say Bonnie should be the lead are the same people that want Elena dead. It just comes down to how insecure you are about your ship.

It is true, they manip our scenes, quotes, pictures, even interviews, but that's because deep down they realize the awesomeness that is our ship. Really all they're doing is WISHING their ship could be ours. And hey, who wouldn't want that? I don't blame them.
An argument that I hear all the time on the CW boards

Bonnie and Damon are unique because they're a witch and a vampire! They've never been done before!

1. Bonnie kissed Ben - A vampire
2. Damon slept with Bree - A witch

Not to mention that any supernatural species shouldn't even begin to play a part in your pairing. That's totally on a superficial level. You should be looking at who they are as people and if you did that, you'd know they don't click.
I remember watching a Bamon video with the Delena I love you scene and then a Bamon fun said that scene was soo digusting. I was like dude, then why did you use it to make a video for your ship. Also the MMF dance, everything even Nian interviews.etc etc. guess they're too desperate.

I also hate how they say DE aren't twin flames when LJ, the author of the books said they are twin souls and SE are the soulmates.!!!!
I love how Elena is the only person who has accepted Damon throught this rough time that's he's going through....she's been there for him no matter what (even after he killed Jer) she still cares about him and that makes him love her even more and that love encourages him to change into a better man. Other girls e.g Bonnie will want him in the furture when his clean... but right now they can't even stand to be in the same room with him cuz they think he's evil etc however Elena accepts it and helps him. So i don't wanna see those bitches come after Damon when it's Elena who was there for him when they all hated and judged him. If Bamon is to happen in the future i hope Bamon fans know that Elena was the girl who *changed* (like they like to call it) Damon into a man Bonnie could love because before Elena...Bonnie couldn't even look him.

So, i guess my point is Elena accepts Damon the way he is, and has helped him. Bonnie will just come to a finished product. (if Bamon happens)
I never thought about how yes a witch and a vampire has been done Bree with Damon Bonnie with Ben anyway I dont only see Bonnie as "the witch" shes much more then that shes a very sweet loyal friend and this is coming from a huge Elena fan. Also Damon is not just a vampire and Elena is not just a 17 yr old human girl to me they are deeper then those two things in a sense that is what they are not who they are who they are are two strong people with many hero like things about them as their own characters :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jendelena said…
Wow so I had to check out what you guys were talking about and I can't believe all the awful things they said. Paige all the hate towards you was truly uncalled for. That takes disrespectful to a whole new level I've always respected other fandoms/shippers and the things they said are really crossing the line but there's nothing you can do about it. All I can say is don't stoop to their level. Keep spreading the peace, don't go across to their spot to start a war its not worth it.
Well, calling me a bitch/slut was uncalled for, but whatever I didn't really care. Death threats are BEYOND fucked. It's over with, and the people edited their posts. Talking about stalking somebody and killing them over a ship....and yet IM the crazy one. ALRIGHT THEN. Psychological evaluation. Look into it.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita epicdelena4ever said…
wait wait...paige why are they calling u a slut?!!!!
Apparently I'm a Fanpop whore....and I only have 3 medals to show for it!

Damn.
wtf hahahhaha! crazy people!
Don't worry about it Paige. I really regret reading that thread, the things they said were just awful. I mean they talk so badly of Delena fans but yet I've never talked about any fanbase in that matter but somehow its ok when they do it but if a Delena fan says the same thing Delena fans are mental? I really don't understand shippers that talk about other shippers in such a degrading manner its truly disrespectful but again I still respect other fandoms always have even with the hurtful stuff they say about Delena fans.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tellymaster said…
Directed to Anna_JH and deluv, the "I can't be what she wants me to be" being directed at Bonnie reminded me of a fanfiction I saw one time. It was a fanfiction that had the 'I love you' scene between Damon and Elena...with Bonnie in Elena's place. That just...that really got to me. I don't know why, but it was just horrible. I skimmed through it, and it was...*shudders*. So, if Delena scenes are so boring, why did you have to use one for a Bamon scene? O_o People confuse me.
cant beleive they would say that. and they say we are disrespectful. im sure that if we even said one thing like that they would blow up in our faces.
@tellymaster. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO if they really think that is dedicated to bonnie they are OUT OF THERE FREAKIN MINDS! BONNIE>>>>>>>>>­;&g­t;&­gt;­REA­LLY­?!!­!!!­!!! what they had like 5 min of screen time! really?!!!!!! hahaahhaah
@Klea yeah its beyond disrespectful and they make us sound like such awful fans but look at the things they say. That's taking disrespectful to a whole new level. But again I'm not going to say anything about them in fact talking about other shippers is totally off limits for me. I'll say stuff about a pairing etc but never the shippers so don't even bother with it, let them be and leave it as that.
haha yeah! lesave them be whatevs...so on to the next subject!!!
can u beleive that some people are still using the "damon will always think of elena as katheirne" thing agaisnt DE. are people out of there MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Jen - No, of course not. I don't hold the entire fanbase accountable at all. Some DEers and me don't get along either...if I hated the whole fanbase we wouldn't be talking right now :P

I just single out the crazies. It's all good now though. Not really phased by it. People always feel the need to compensate for something, though throwing death threats are a bit of a overshot, but hey...they have a lot to compensate for regarding their ship :P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tellymaster said…
@epicdelena4ever: Do they really still use that excuse? Wow, I am so out of touch with the other fans. I find that really hard to believe. Damon did reject Katherine in the last episode.