Damon & Elena Damon/Elena finale spoiler thread (Major spoiler/speculation!)

SpuffyDelena posted on Apr 16, 2011 at 11:36PM
As the title says. I've heard a TON of spoilers..so I'll post them here but if I'm missing anything feel free to fill in the blanks. Theories are very much welcome.

Damon & Elena 359 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 359

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EllaEnchanted said…
^Klea. It would be AMAZING if all of that happened. It's strange though too because alot of that sounds fairly accurate to me and with the rumours & spoilers that we've heard already aswell. According to that he apparently mistakes them both for one another & Elena confesses her love to Damon, kisses him willingly & tells him she can't lose him (which ICLY has already been posted as a rumour to be said in the Finale again since Damon said it in 2x20)

^That would be a dream for DE, i'd love for it all to happen. But I refuse to get my hopes up that high for the confessing of love etc because theres a chance none of that stuff is true & that it won't happen in the Finale.
Someone in the cast will betray them all

^I'm intrigued to know who actually betrays them. I have a feeling it could be someone important who we really just don't expect it to be & OFC what this character does to betray them all exactly.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita epicdelena4ever said…
I feel like that would be THE perfect delena scene ever! and it needs to happen. But i agree i'm not getting my hopes up.
I think liz will betray them. Cause she is mad at damon for lying to her about vamps and stuff.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita deluv said…
OMG!! Ella i hope that happens gahhh, i die and go to heaven. I got these spoilers from You tube. I think the person that betrays them is Stefan.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SpuffyDelena said…
I think both Bonnie and Liz will do something stupid..

Liz in the finale, Bonnie in 2x21 (I remember that's when she betrayed Elena's trust in 1x21 as well..) but the YT spoiler said that Bonnie would do something that 'nobody is gonna like' ;/ I don't want her reverting back to bitch mode, FFS.

But yeah, I'd say wait until 2x21 to see if any of those spoilers are accurate and if they are....man...then the finale is going to be AAAH-MAZING.
^ You guys make good points. It could be either Liz/Bonnie or Stefan. I agree I don't particularly wish to see Bonnie re-live her 'nasty bitch' phase either, once was enough. I think all 3 of them will do something stupid tbh but there's one person imparticular that betrays them ALL & I have no idea who that is yet & before I make real assumptions on that one I'm going to wait until we've seen & know more.

Paige - As you say wait until 2x21 which is exactly what I'm going to do before I start to really believe any of these spoilers. 2x21 will makes things clearer for us...only 4 days Eeekkk! But I agree if some of these turn out to be accurate after next weeks episode then it will be EXACTLY that ^ & so much more ;)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
- Just in case, anything I posted before2x19 has alot of incorrect bits. For example there's a TON of andie scenes that have been cut, we were supposed to learn more about how compulsion affects humans and as well as increase of Liz paranoia.

- And other things had way too many possible outcomes(for example the last dance had four differnt endings planned, one of them bonnie being really dead).. I am happy though that they are still using the whole "period dresses" thing, just in this case its in finale, Katherine is not really there and Elena is not really wearing a dress(would be quite hard to do things she does there with a dress)

- Here's a hint:
*There's no actual cure for werewolf bite.
*however there is a way to cure Damon/make him survive this mess."

^Klea - It would : ) I feel like Liz has ALREADY started to betray them all I mean in the last few episodes herself & Matt have been coersing together to concoct some kind of plan, which we are already aware of but only to small detail. Which means the full extent of her plan will start to un-fold in 2x21 id imagine & roll into 2x22. I don't think Liz necessarily wants to just get her won back on Damon, she was just brought up to hate Vampires & everything associated with them which is the same for most people in Mystic Falls. So her logic is to just go out & kill them without hesitation, you saw her reaction to Matt about Caroline?! She even feels like Caroline is dead to her now. So she knows Caroline is involved in all of this but still is planning on going through with what by the sounds is a 'deadly' plan.

Vivian - GAH I know. I really hope they're too it would be so EPIC & I have to say they sound strangely accurate to me but I'm trying not to get too excited or get my hopes up to much because they may not be true. Thanks for the heads up on the spoilers :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rike188 said…
so don't really know if this belongs here bc it's not about 2x22 but 2x21. i think that it was already mentioned in some spoilers, this is from the 2x21 extended promo, you can see elena holding onto damon's leather jacket. he's probably saving elena again, while stefan is busy worrying. :D
(sorry for the bad quality, i did it via screenshot from yt.
 so don't really know if this belongs here bc it's not about 2x22 but 2x21. i think that it was alread
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Dorkus said…
I am not sure if it's Elena.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rike188 said…
well the guy on yt who's posting all the spoilers confirmed it, so i just assumed it would be true. :) but i don't know, maybe you're right.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita vivalavida said…
^ I'm pretty sure it's Elena! If you look at the promo, she wears a black/dark blue jacket (sorry I can't figure out very well because the promo is quite dark, lol). C'mon..who else it could be?! :)
Awww, can't wait to see that! 2x21 must be another amazing episode for DE. <3
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita musicgrl331 said…
i think its jenna cuz to me it looks more like jennas jacket cuz the sleeve doesnt look leather like elenas but i could be wrong.. at 0:32 on the promo it shows greta using her powers to throw elena in the air she prob got hurt from that and then thats why damon is making sure shes okay
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LUCY_DELENAxX said…
Will something finally happen between Damon and Elena on The Vampire Diaries?
"Something" is such a broad term. We can narrow it down to this: something fans have been expecting will happen between Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) in the remaining episodes. And of course, something that fans will not be expecting will also happen. Vague? Maybe. But we bet you smart TVD fans have some ideas.

Read more: link
^ Kristen sucks at spoilers xp TOO VAGUE D: Thanks for bringing those over here.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mannefik said…
I think the girl holding Damon's jacket is Jenna. It doesn't look like Elena's/Nina's hand.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lostie58 said…
smile
I have been expecting a kiss, and Elena remembering Damon's confession, so I hope it is one of those!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sugarfairee said…
^^i think its elena because jennas jacket is beige but the jacket in the pic is darker but I could be wrong.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita painteddollface said…
worried
I think Elijah is the one that will betray them..
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TheVDFan said…
Look at this(it's from an anon. source on You Tube):
What to expect in 2x22:
- Dark tone.
- Bromance.
- fake happiness.
- A bonding.
- A mistake.
- Someone's death right in front of elena.
- A bloodbath.
- set-wrecking actions from characters you would not expect it.
- Characters doing some VERY surprising and shocking things.
- A small but intense and game-changing cliffhanger that hints of just how dark and different the season 3 will be...
Any thoughts .. ?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Madelayna said…
I think Elijah will betray them/do something stupid.

A bonding? DE! :D

Bromance? Damon&Alaric <33

Someone's death? I think it's Jenna. Or Alaric :( I wouldn't mind it was Stefan or Bonnie, though ;p

A bloodbath?!?!?! Lol soon this show is gonna be R rated. xD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NateHeartSerena said…
Does anyone remember the whole- "kiss fight oh know he didnt fight again magic etc" spoiler?

where do you think that fits in???
^ I think 2x21.

Ehm, btw guys, let's try to not think negative already or jump to quickly conclusions; but I read this: September 17-24th - Ian and ISF go to Zimbabwe with Savory Institute.

You're probably asking what the hell it has to do with TVD, lol! But 17-24 semptember, guys! This means that they're shooting in that period! So I think that maybe Damon is gonna die in the finale, and come back eventually in S3. It would be quite interesting watching Elena realizing that Damon is gone but she can't stay without him because she loves him. You know, they've said "a much darker season". So maybe a part of that is Elena dealing with Damon's death! :O
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lizzie_jo5 said…
Giulia - it may not mean anything. Actors get time off all the time and it's just a week. Don;t worry:)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ritasantos said…
they vstarting shooting middle july he can be having a break then
“delena kiss photo”

(originally tvdandswiftlover) i got this off tumblr

is the picture that is circulating. You decide if it’s true or not !!

i want to make a clarification the person who took the photo claims that are nina and ian, also there is a video of ian that day and he is using a white shirt like the one you kind of see in the photo. That’s all I know, before I post this I said- “I just saw the “delena kiss photo” but is a blurry image Where You dont see anything and if you use your imagination You might see 2 bodies close “-. Someone asked me to post the image and i said yes and thats all.
 “delena kiss photo” (originally tvdandswiftlover) i got this off tumblr is the picture that is
smile
I mean i cant see anything at all up to use what you think :)
it might be them as a couple and not shooting
damon wouldnt wear white
^ LMAO. True. Btw I can't see a damn, people have just too much imagination if I can say XD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita epicdelena4ever said…
maybe they are practicing there kiss... and ian happens to be wearing a white shirt LOL!. ahhhhh!!! im so excited!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DianaSalvatore said…
It looks like Elena's dress, same colour. :o Remember. OMG, it has to be them
Elena doesn't wear a dress in the finale. The only Nina Dobrev that wears a dress in the finale is Kat, and that's because of the hallucinations/flashbacks. It won't be present day Kat.
Sorry, I meant Nina. But she's still kissing someone.. It must be Damoon. I mean, Damon is not gonna kiss Katherine again, right ? They'd be so cruel to do this. Plus, they mentioned that the episode is gonna be full of D/E and the cliff will involve them.
^ Oh, no I wasn't trying to be rude DX You don't have to apologize.

Well, I think if he was kissing somebody it would be Katherine in the flashbacks/hallucinations. But somebody said that Damon was wearing white in that pic ^ But Damon wears a black shirt in the finale, so..
I don't know what to believe anymore. xDD
^ As alwyas, lol! I've never seen Damon wearing a light color, rolf XD
So they could be Katherine and Damon, in the PAST.
I think so too.. But damn, we don't care, I want my D/E kiss.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita H6umy said…
Well Damon halluciante, so maybe Damon and Elena kiss, but Damon thinks he is kissing Katherine and sees it too?
I mean the spoilers said, that theres gonna be something between Delena, what fans expected, but there is something that fans didn't expected too.
I'd be super pissed if he kisses her while thinking she's Katherine. -____-
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita chill1025 said…
i heard stephan betrays them
these aload of delena scenes
apparently elena has some sort of power coz shes a doppleganger and i think she will some how help damon? not sure about this
i think jenna will die maybe stephan kills her
i got this weird feeling that somehow stephan and kat have been working either with klaus or together remember when he and damon found out she was still alive damon looked way more shocked than stephan maybe stephan knew god im soooo excited to see it
i know for definate that because damon thinks he is dying he desperatly seeks elenas forgivness he cant die knowing she hates him this was said by julie plec so this will happenits on digital spy along with some other teases
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Aubreykarew said…
Saw this on youtube
There are a lot of tragic things
happening in 2x21 that wil
leave everyone crying.
2x22 on other hand is an
entirely different
thing...Compared to it, last year's
finale is a disneyland.
In 2x22, bad things happen,
choices are made, people
surprise you and everything
goes wrong.
Expect a lot of destruction,
people getting killed in front of
elena and the bloodbath it all
leads to. And it has nothing to
do with Klaus> :)

Also saw this too on youtube :
i read somewhere that in 2x22,
damon is actually gonna die, but
then in season 3 he will come
back, but as a different
''thing''?! O.o
I definately think tat its de scene kiss only cause ian got excited to film nite scenes with nina like he said on twitter & ian gets more excited durin de scenes
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita delenasalvatore said…
I've seen FeuerFremder post spoilers on TVD promo vids before, how does he/she know so much?? Are they a crew member, or have they read the scripts or priveleged enough to see the episodes in advance?? I just wish I knew exactly where they get their info from before I feel comfortable trusting in these spoilers.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita serenate_mythic said…
"Expect a lot of destruction, people getting killed in front of elena and the bloodbath it all leads to. And it has nothing to do with Klaus> :)"

^ it pains me to even think this but what if the werewolf bite cause damon to vamp out....like rose did, she went on a murder rampage. I PRAY TO GOD THAT DOESNT HAPPEN TO DAMON.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lostie58 said…
^It could be Damon, but what if it is Elena??? I mean she could still turn into a vampire, and she might go on a killing spree too, doubt that would happen, it's just a guess.