Daniel Faraday Where is Dan?

marissa posted on Mar 19, 2009 at 07:19PM
Although in season five we've seen our on-Island team travel back in time and become part of the Dharma Initiative, we haven't seen Daniel in the '70s since the season five preimere, Because You Left, where he was helping to build The Orchid.

In 5x08, LaFleur we saw Sawyer, Juliet, Miles, and Jin thrown back in time and forced to make the best out of a bad situation. But no Daniel. We did see him when they first arrived, when he was looking over at young Charlotte, but three years later, when Juliet was working as a machanic, Sawyer was in charge, and Jin was speaking English, he was no where to be found.

I didn't think much of this until 5x09, Namaste. When Jack asked Sawyer - erm, I mean, Jim - where Faraday was, Sawyer said he was "gone".

...So where is he?

Although they didn't have much time to talk about it, there clearly seems to be something up with where Daniel is. Why else haven't we seen him around the Barracks? Why else wouldn't Sawyer be able to explain where he was?

Where is "gone"? Why did Daniel leave? Or was he forced out? Does this have something to do with Charlotte? Desmond? His mother?

Any ideas, guys???
save

Daniel Faraday 2 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita courtney7488 said…
I have no clue, and it's bothering me! I guess he's just doing whatever he can to save Charlotte.

Wherever he is, I just hope he is alive!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita eclipse64 said…
My bet is he's gone off on his own so he can focus on saving Charlotte. He's not with the hostiles or Dharma in particular. He will, at some point, sneak into the Orchid to examine it (the season five opening scene), or to destroy it.
Perhaps he's off the island and altering the past in that way. It's highly possible that he will give his notebook to a younger version of himself so the younger version with save Charlotte when they meet in the future...wow that's confusing.
I really hope he's not dead either! That would be the worst thing to happen!