Desperate Housewives Banner/Icon Suggestions

nandacavalieri posted on Feb 23, 2010 at 12:42PM
According to link most people want to change the banner and the icon.
Make your suggestions and I'll make two picks later so we can vote

Desperate Housewives 6 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Wolfdreamer9 said…
Well either (This is for the banner)
A) It should be like it is except include Katherine and Angie Bolen(maybe), and have a background to it. (maybe a background from the beginning theme song or something, idk)
B) Make a collage type thing of the characters and some moments we all remember in DH.
C)Use 5 Icons of the 5 main characters (Bree, Susan, Lynette, Gabrielle, Katherine)

Thats all I can really think of atm...Hope I helped in some way...=D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita nandacavalieri said…
I like B, but I don't know what scenes to use. Any ideas?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Wolfdreamer9 said…
Well I guess people would want to come to this page and see happy moments in the show...and in this show there are not too many of those XD
I can only really think of Susan and Mike getting married the first time. (That one was the best 1 compaired to the second)

Just make a fourm called: "Favorite Scene?" Unless that already exists.
Where people have to list there favorite scene on the show that they can remember. (the only problam if that people might list some bad moments XD)
Like mine is from 3.07 - Bang when Ms. Bigsby holds everyone hostage at the supermarket. Crazy episode. (Bad moment because Lynette gets shot)
That could be a fast way to get ideas, maybe not fast if people dont write back for a while =/
Too bad this isn't the TV show "Frasier" I know everything that happened on that show XD
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Brucas4OTH said…
The banner can also include something like the link spot banner.

I have photoshop and would love to make some banners. Then, maybe, we could all make some and post them on here and we could make a pick with all the banners so the other fans could choose which one is best suited.

If this is going to be done, people have to be active. Sometimes, fans are given a deadline in which they have to submit their suggestions and if someone doesn't post it on time, then you're too late.

What do you guys think?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Brucas4OTH said…
Also, I think a new motto wouldn't be too bad, either.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita alessandra_28 said…
I'll try to make some icons later or tomorrow!!
maybe a banner too but Im not really good with banners, Im better at making icons.

and yeah, a new would be nice too!!
we should make a pick with some popular quotes from the show (maybe Mary ALICE quotes, since she says the best ones) and let people add their own!!