Det. Angell Angell Getting Killed off???

bibsd21 posted on Apr 02, 2009 at 11:31PM
Well most of you all know that there is a spoiler out about the csi ny season 5 finale which involves someone dying..its supposedly a member of the family sooooo what do u guys i think??? A lot of people assume its angell and so do i unfortunetly...she's such a beautiful character for flack and i hate these writers and whoever came up with this idea to kill anyone off altogether!!!
 Well most of wewe all know that there is a spoiler out about the CSI ny season 5 finale which involves

Det. Angell 5 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Olivine said…
crying
It sucks. I thought the writers wanted to have more flack/angell and there was a time when they thought about making her a regular...killing her off just sucks..whyyy god, whyy...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bibsd21 said…
angry
exactly my thoughts...they shud not have led fans on like this under the false pretenses...i feel like i've been robbed..lolz...it feels horrible, they're made for each other!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Olivine said…
sad
ya :( oh god i still hope it's hawkes.. (i think he doesnt add much to the show..lool)..but..if angell dies..poor don :'( imagine the drama... no no no..
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bibsd21 said…
crying
I mean i kinda wanna see how much don cares about her but not in THIS horrible way...only like if she was talking to a guy or something, how would he act like jealous or sumthing?? somthing silly like that...but not ULTIMATE DEATH BY A BULLET!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lavender123 said…
crying
yeah i agree. Why do the writers kill off the characters i actually like.
First it was aiden now angell who next?!