I honestly don't think Merida's new look is the end of the world.
I mean there is a petition to get rid of her new look and it is ridiculous and I will tell wewe why.
1. "she doesn't look real" Oh well guess what SHE IS A CARTOON CHARACTER!
2. "in the movie she was so strong and the new look makes her look weak" But she was still able to climb, do archery, ride a horse, and fight against her dad to save her mother yet somehow because she looks a bit sparkly she is weak. wewe do know that there are plenty of skinny women who are strong as hell.
3. "this is a bad influence on my child" Okay let me tell wewe something, the makeover is just for advertisements for the Disney princess merchandise. I don't think a doll/shirt/dress/etc. would have such a negative influence on your child. This is NOT I repete NOT going to change anything that happened in the movie.
4. "but she looks thinner and is inaonyesha zaidi cleavage" Baww some more. I don't see any cleavage and I see nothing wrong with being thin. I think that wewe are just overanalyzing.
5. "b-but she looks different" Well duh that's because in the movie Pixar created her look but the new look is from DISNEY! And guess what? They have different art styles.
This goes for anyone who is complaining about Merida's and the Disney Princesses new looks.