11. Rapunzel-Oh My God, seriously?!? I like the Barbie version alot better! I don't mean to be so hateful, but I don't know why they had to make a Disney version of her! I think the Barbie version is better, and HER upendo interest is actually a prince kwa blood. I'm sorry if I'm bashing her, but she's my least favorite.
10. Snow White-Nothing against her. I like her, but she's kinda bland. Her movie is like any other old-timey fairy tale movie. Well, basically the ending-she finds her prince. Though I have to admit-the uhuishaji was good. She may not be my favorite, but she's alright.
9. Aurora-Again, she's kinda bland, but she's zaidi interesting. Yes, her movie is also like any old-timey fairy tale movie, but some people like myself find it zaidi entertaining. Okay, so what if she only got like nearly 20 dakika of screen time? She gets LOADS of it in Follow Your Dreams. I haven't seen that, but I might at some point. She may be at the bottom of my list, but nothing against her, either.
8. Cinderella-Honestly, I adore her in the original film. I haven't seen her sequel au prequel. Call me crazy, but don't worry-I WILL see them. Every time I see her original film, I upendo her all over again. Also like any other old-timey fairy tale movie, but I like how it also focuses on Prince Charming and his dad, The King. I HAVE seen pictures from the sequel and prequel, and correct me if I'm wrong, but the prequel's uhuishaji seems a bit different. That may be just me. All-In-All, she may be at the bottom as well, but I still like her.
7. Ariel-Let me admit this-she was actually my inayopendelewa when I was a kid! I saw the original like 6 months zamani for the first in a long time, and it was great. I adore her in the sequel! I haven't seen the prequel, but I will! I think I remember seeing afew episodes of the TV series, but I was only about like 8 au 9. Because I adore her in the sequel, I feel bad about putting her in one of the lowest spots, but she needs a place! I may not like her as much as I used to, but I still like her just fine.
6. Jasmine-I started warming up to her when I started watching the Aladin TV series. It's been like a mwaka and a half since I saw her original movie, I don't know if I've seen the sequel, and I remember seeing alittle bit of the prequel on Disney Channel and in the 5th grade. I gotta tell ya-Liz Callaway is a better imba voice for her than Lea Solonga. I don't know about you, but that's what I think. I adore her in the Aladin TV series! If wewe haven't seen the show, wewe should! It'll be worth it!
5. Belle-She's pretty classy. She's very kind, down to earth, gentle, wewe name it. Her original movie is great. I've only seen a tiny bit of the krisimasi sequel and I haven't seen the prequel, so, I have alot of DP movie watching to do! Humor me about this, but I think she looks JUST LIKE The nyota Wars: The Clone Wars version of Padme Amidala! I can't shut up about that! I recently ilitumwa an makala about how these two look alike. wewe may want to give that a read. Anyway, she's very elegant. Any little girl would upendo to have her as an older sister.
4. Tiana-I adore the fact that she's from the south! She's different-a good kind of different. She's had a main dream all her life and she continues to work toward it. But there's a down-side to that-she works WAY TOO MUCH. She doesn't make time to do anything for herself. She doesn't even make time to sleep! But during her movie, she changes. She changes when she falls in upendo with Naveen. upendo can mesmerize people. In the end, her dream comes true. Not only that, but she also marries Naveen. All of this is why she's at the top.
3. Merida-If Disney didn't make her a DP, I would've gone straight to hell! I ADORE her! I find it inspiring she's the first DP from PIXAR. Even the people over at Pixar are thrilled about this! I know I am. She's bold. And I mean BOLD. It's a shame some people don't like her! For the people who don't like her-you don't know what you're missin' out on. Some people don't like her because she's PIXAR. Well I've got news for you-PIXAR IS Disney. Okay, Pixar is different from Disney, but they're still apart of that family. And for the rest of wewe Merida bashers-I don't give a crap if wewe don't like her. Y'all aren't gonna stop me from taking her out of my juu 3. In honesty, I'm a big Pixar fan, and having a DP from there makes it 30 times better.
2. Pocahontas-I'm speechless. She's not only bold as well, but she's courageous, fearless, adventurous, proud, I could keep going. I think if Disney put her on zaidi DP merchandise, she'd get zaidi and zaidi fans. She'd also be a great role model for young girls. It's pointless that she's in the lineup but not being recognized. It's like she's in the shadows. Maybe even a blur. She needs to be out there. She needs to be recognized for her spiritual character. If she were recognized more, she'd teach little girls of all ages wewe can believe in yourself. Now, the only down-side about her is she chooses John Rolfe in the sequel. I know it's her belated happy ending, but I prefer her with John Smith. But at the end of her original movie, she teaches us that there's no upendo without sacrifice. That should be a lesson we all learn! She's may not be my favorite, but she and Merida are really close.
1. Mulan-One word-EPICNESS. It doesn't get any better than that! She should also be recognized more. She'd also be a great role model for not only little girls, but for girls who are alittle older. Her movie is the bomb! That's all I have to say. If Disney put her on zaidi DP merchandise, she'd also get zaidi and zaidi fans. After all, she's the definition of what a bad punda truly is. Pocahontas and Merida are also bad asses, but Mulan really gets the award for this title. No offense, but wewe do not see that much action in an animated character anymore.
That's it for this article! I hope y'all enjoy! :)