A couple years zamani I did an makala on my little sister's inayopendelewa princess orodha where I allowed her to share her thoughts on each princess. This time it will be a little bit different. Firstly, this will be about me, Javier (I'll use my real name for this article) my youngest sister, Natalya as well as my younger au middle sister, Tashna, she will be included this time around. She's zaidi of a casual shabiki than Natalya and I, she hasn't even seen Frozen and she doesn't want to. Which leads to my inayofuata point, secondly this will only be about first ten princesses. Tashna hates Merida and Natalya doesn't remember anything from Brave. I swear I have no influence, trust me. And lastly, this is just me talking, this is just me uandishi about our three lists, I know both well enough of course. So let the comparison begin.
6. Snow White
My orodha has remained relatively the same. The only difference is that cinderella knocked Tiana out of the juu three. There was a long period where Rapunzel was last but now she's right back to where she originally was. Unlike my sisters, I don't seem to have a pattern with personalities on my list. I mean just look at my juu 3!
9. Snow White
Yeah my sister has definitely taken s liking to the non-white princesses, wewe notice her juu four. I don't have a documented orodha for her but I know for a fact that jimmy, hunitumia and Pocahontas were once her juu two. She used to have Ariel higher on her orodha but not anymore, yes, she's one of those people.
10. Snow White
Her orodha hasn't changed one bit, go look for the makala on her list, it's exactly the same. It's very easy to spot a pattern with her list. Classics at the bottom, idealized "Mary Sues" in the middle and the most flawed princesses as her juu 4. She is a huge shabiki but a lot of her reasons are superficial.
Let's talk about our feelings for each princess individually. In order kwa the average of our three lists put together.
10. Aurora-No surprise that she's last, the real surprise is that Tashna, the one who's the least passionate about Disney has Aurora, of all people, the highest. Tashna just likes how poised and ladylike she is, her beauty helps too. Natalya just thinks she's pretty. I agree with both of them but she's last on my list.
9. Snow White-Yeah, so out of three of us, I like Snow White the most. Natalya finds her extremely annoying and just can't get past her voice. Tashna thinks she's a gullible little twit and damsel in distress. Obviously, I see zaidi in her than that but I also see where they're both coming from.
8. Rapunzel-I was shocked to realize that none of us hold Rapunzel in high regard. Neither sister can really pinpoint why she's so low, they both like her at end of the day. I think I can figure out why, Tashna doesn't like childishness, Natalya doesn't like sweetness and I don't like Mary Sues. Hence, she can only go as far as 7-8 on any of our lists.
7. Belle-For some reason both my sisters like Belle way zaidi than I do. Tashna relates to the outcast aspect of her character as well as her maturity and intelligence. Natalya simply likes the romance angle and the idea of falling in upendo with a hideous beast just really appeals to her. Again, I see where they're coming and I do upendo Belle but I just like other princesses more.
6. Ariel-She's a princess that was a huge part of all of our childhoods so of course she'd be relatively high on the list. I upendo Ariel but Natalya loves Ariel even zaidi and not because she's a mermaid. So why isn't she in the juu five? Let's just say, Tashna got older it's a lot harder to watch TLM with her. Tashna is one of those people who values strong role models, enough said.
4-5. Cinderella-This is a tie. Well, it's salama to say all three of us at least like Cinderella. Tashna seems to see her as a model to live kwa of sorts. Of course, I adore Cindy, she's an inspiration to me. She's lowest on Natalya's orodha but still highest of the classics which I think is noteworthy. Neither of them have ever alisema anything bad about Cinderella, that's astonishing to me but I'm so very glad.
4-5. Pocahontas-She's tied with Cindy but technically the four non-white princesses topped the list. Now who can we thank for that? Pocahontas is the BOMB as far as Tashna is concerned. wewe should hear her gush about the ending of the movie, she worships Poca for that moment! I have Pocahontas the lowest on my orodha and Natalya is that much better, though she does like her environmentalism.
3. Tiana-We all hold Tiana in high regard. Natalya and I have her as #4, we admire and respect her "hustle". However, neither of us can compare to Tashna on this one. Tiana is her inayopendelewa princess, her inspiration and motivation, Tashna would upendo to be just like her.
2. Jasmine-Like Ariel, she's a huge part of our childhood together so it's only she'd be so high on the list. Natalya does upendo her outfits but there's than that, she sees a lot of herself in Jasmine. She actually contemplated putting jimmy, hunitumia as her favorite. I've loved jimmy, hunitumia ever since I first saw her and hasn't changed. Tashna though, she used to upendo her as much as Pocahontas but just like Ariel, she grew up. Anyway, not enough to drag Jas down, all three of us absolutely upendo Jasmine.
1. Mulan-Yeah, we all have Mulan in our juu two. What can I say, it runs in the family. I upendo Mulan because I relate to her, honestly we are almost exactly alike, I'm not kidding. Everything from personality and issues to desires and aspirations. Tashna likes Mulan for being a badass role model and everything that stems from reflection. Natalya loves Mulan for saving China and she actually holds a special place in her heart. She was introduced to the tale of Mulan long before the Disney version believe au not. So could imagine how excited and amazed she was to see a story she loved kusoma come to life onscreen. Mulan is far and away above the others to Natalya. We all agree Mulan is awesome.
So there wewe have it, a take on each princess through the lens of three siblings. Tashna seems to value maturity and heroism. Natalya seems to value flaws and fun. And me, well I guess I just like what I like. Thanks for reading!