Disney Princess Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

Disney Princess 8127 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4451-4500 of 8127

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dee389 said…
I am actually doing a Practicum Retake this coming April, after that I want to do my Foundations in Arts, I might want to go to either Australia or UK to do my further studies!

Do you want to celebrate Chinese New Year???
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita viktoriya773 said…
I would like to go to China and try it there once.,,

Favorite cartoon? (Not disney ones, just episode cartoon)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Tiny Toon Adventures, man those were the days too alongside Disney!

Same question!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dclairmont said…
Avatar: The Last Airbender <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Have you seen Avatar: The Last Airbender? (If not I HIGHLY recommend it!!!)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MacytheStrange said…
I saw the show, and I really loved it. I haven't seen the sequel series, but maybe I'll get around to it sometime if it's any good.

What is one lesson you learned at school from your fellow students? (Like a life lesson, not homework or whatevah)
dclairmont commented…
It's great! Not as good as the first series, but still enjoyable :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
A lot lah!!

When you think of the Czech Republic and Austria, what comes into your mind?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rosemina said…
Austria: Princess Sissi. She commissioned the building of a palace named Achilleion in Corfu Island in Greece. Been there, it's very beautiful.
About Czech Republic nothing really comes into my mind...perhaps cold :P I don't know much about it.

Is there any very famous historic personality you 'd like to learn more about?
purplerose17 commented…
Austria: The Sound of Music! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Flutey_Girl96 said…
Einstein, Isaac Newton, Cleopatra, Julius Caesar, just to name a few

What's the furthest you've been from home?
I'm from Europe, so when I go visit my home country it's the furthest I ever been from this home. Technically I'm away from home right now.

If wild animals were not deadly, would own one at home as a pet? Which one and why?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mongoose09 said…
YES. TIGER

Same question
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita prussiaducky said…
....uhhh, maybe a lion. They are so gorgeous and intelligent, but feeding it would be SUCH a hike, who the hell could afford it?

Same question
African Painted Dog! Definitely!! Although I'd have to have at least two, coz they're very social animals

Same question
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shanyuisboss said…
PANDAS OMG SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! Except for the fact that I won't leave them alone...

Favorite color combo?
Red, white and black! My favorite overall color is lilac, but I like that combination.

Same question.
Pale salmon pink, beige, and dark brown! :) it's just so adorable I also love aqua, lime green, and purple

Same question
Peach, creme, and gold looks so romantic and amazing together! Also royal blue and gold, it looks amazing together.

Have you ever been a flower girl or a ring barrer (I think that is how you spell it)?
MacytheStrange commented…
It's spelled bearer, actually. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I almost was when I was little, but we didn't have enough money. I've never even been to a wedding!

Same question.
A bunch of times, but I hated it. Weddings are boring and you have to wear stiff dresses that itch because of lace and just UGH

In Somali weddings, the man and the woman have seperate parties (which are so dragged and boring) and then the huge one where they just hold hands and get a long a** sword to cut a HUGE cake that only the adults eat. No kissing or anything, no rings, they are put in stiff fancy clothes, they sit down on fancy chairs, and just sit....while we all stare. It is SOOO boring like just nah

Same question
prussiaducky commented…
Well, there is no such thing as maua, ua girl, but I preformed a lot in front of the couple but imba traditional songs, putting on traditional clothing and dancing infront of the woman in the womans-only party. We basically bless and entertain the couple, and they sit on their fancy thrones being entertained. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
prussiaducky commented…
Weddings are sorta dumb and waste a lot of money unnecessarily IMO, au have a small one with close family like big ones waste money like it's nothing. Someone in this world really need that money, and wasting it on stuff like that is just dumb IMO zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
prussiaducky commented…
*needs zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
shanyuisboss commented…
That's too bad. Arab weddings are awesome! And I can't believe wewe don't like the best part, wearing the dresses! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita PrincessVandal said…
Once when I was very little.

What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Well, it wasn't exactly me, but I was very much involved.

I was born.

When was the last time you watched a disney movie?
 Well, it wasn't exactly me, but I was very much involved. I was born. When was the last time yo
NO zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*le gasp* zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
AHHH zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Yesterday, I watched Mulan with my baby sister. She can't remember the name of the movie, she just calls it 'fighting movie'. It be much adorable.

Do you like young children?
Yesss. I love to volunteer in day care centers, and watch children. I want children of my own in the near future. But I like age 5 to 7 children more than younger. Experience with my 2 year old baby cousin was such a pain. And anything above that is not as cute anymore, or more naughty.

If Frozen was a live action who would you cast as Elsa and Anna?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita PresidentObama said…
I would cast my two daughters as Elsa and Anna, they both act exactly like them. Such silly children sometimes....*sigh*

What do you think of the song let it go?
I love it!!! It actually became one of my favourite disney songs. I am obsessed with it.

What is the finest technological achievement of man in your opinion?
The discovery and harnessing of electricity. We can't have anything technological that we have today without it

Same question
Probably what Flutey_Girl said, but if I had to choose something different, it'd be like the technology used for Disney movies! Yay, technology of happiness!

Have you ever raised money for a charity? If so, which charity was it, and did you do it alone or with others?
Well, it was a Taiwanese Buddhist Organisation call Tzu Chi, we don't raise money but we donate recycle things.

If you were to go to Spain, which city will you fall in love with?
rosemina commented…
My best friend has been to Barcelona, she says it's the best city she has ever seen. And she has travelled quite a lot. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I don't really know much about spain.

What was your dream about last night?
It was scary. Bunch of demons were attacking me and tried to kill me. than I remember stretching a frog, my mom wanted to cut it, but I didn't let and I cried. That's all I remember...

same question
prussiaducky commented…
Lolwut zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
viktoriya773 commented…
that's exactly what I said... zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
OH GAWD do I have to?

Eh, well my dreams every night are either:

1) a compilation of really weird stuff
2) an epic quest/SUPER DETAILED STORY LINE
3) the same short video over and over again...like a gif

This time I was a random compilation of me taking a midterms about my opinions on bananas, red dots, and twister

Then I married Jack Frost's eyes (literally JUST his eyes)

And a bunch more

Same question
I have dreams like those too, like all three and then a few nightmares... zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
prussiaducky commented…
IKR!? I upendo the quest ones, those are sooooo fun and it's just "why can't this be irl" zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
It was kind of terrible. My dreams are normally terrible, I'm pretty sure it has to do with the insomnia thing. Last night my dream was that everyone in my family died a horrible death, and I was forced to live with this couple that my dad is friends with that I hate, and do all of their chores. And eventually I also died a horrible death, and then I woke up.

Do you collect anything?
prussiaducky commented…
): id like take wewe in zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
prussiaducky commented…
Cutie!!! I'm gonna keep wewe zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Awinitarose said…
Yes. I collect Disney ornaments.

What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mhs1025 said…
Crime. I'd bet if there wasn't any crime in the world, we'd be a better world.

Do you always have alot of things on your mind?
YESSS!!! That's why typing is choppy, I think 20 different things at the same time so fast, and that usually results in stress and other things at random times

Same question
Yep! It's one of the reasons I have insomnia, I just have thoughts racing around in my head. And my head be like da strangest place okay just stay away and you'll be safe from it

Do you do more giving, or receiving?
prussiaducky commented…
It is TWICE blessed, it blesseth he who TAKES AND he who GIVES! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Hmm.... That seems hard. But when I think of it from my point of view I don't know what I would give people. I don't know if I am always giving people advice or things that I would not be considering to be giving. But to me, it seems like I recieve alot.

Same question
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dclairmont said…
To be completely honest, I like to receive more..I mean it's not like I have money to buy people stuff, I'm terrible at advice, so like shanyu said I don't really know what I'd give people. And getting something is always nice :3

Same question
prussiaducky commented…
*gives a bucket of poop* zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Giving for sure. I hate receiving things, be it help or presents, because I always think I owe them something and that one day I'll have to be their slave. But I like giving things! Although no one really appreciates anything I make for them...

Do you have good reflexes?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Awinitarose said…
Kinda. I'm clumsy, but If I drop something I catch it before it hits the floor.

What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
It was the "Where does babies come from?" question, and my parents replied was that the stock bird (sp?) or whatever it is came to deliver us!

same question
rigo1315 commented…
That's funny I never wondered that as a kid until my mom was pregnant and I just assumed that she decided to have a baby randomly grow inside her. (As an only child I didn't care about the how's I knew I was getting a younger sibling). Side note: now that I think about it I think Rugrats had an episode where Angelica's mom had a vile of blue liquid and I probably thought my mom drank it to have the baby :/ zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
A lot of stuff, one of them was that my Granny was James Bond, playdough is healthy for comsumption, gum was alien poop, care bears were evil agents, you had to dance at exactly 8:15AM if you wanted a snow storm, and other ones are pretty disturbing so I'll stop there :)

Same question
OMG YES THE CARE BEARS I THOUGHT THAT TOO zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT ALL BUT ONE OF THEM WERE MURDERERS zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
shanyuisboss commented…
I shouldn't be surprised. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Well, for one thing I believed that ghosts crept into our bodies at night, and that made us sleepy. I also thought that my great-uncle was the Grim Reaper and that I had the ability to read minds. Yeah, I was a strange and morbid child...

Same question
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rigo1315 said…
I think a Rise of the Guardians fan mind find this silly. When I was younger I believed that the moon would literally kidnap you and keep you forever. My aunt thought it was a "better" scary story than the boogieman or la llorona. And I also believed my Cousin was married to his own Mom. (He was tall I thought he was an adult).

I like this question so... Same Question (So you don't have to scroll up) What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
Well, my religion supports the idea of heaven and an afterlife so my uncle who is by the way very religious once told me that if I do enough good things I will go to heaven. I took that as while I am sleeping an angel would come and fly me to heaven. So what happened was, everytime I went to sleep, when i woke up I would always looks around me and wonder if I was in heaven. I always pictured heaven to look really wierdly, I was stupid as a kid.

Do you like writing articles here?
rigo1315 commented…
Awe that's cute jajaja zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita PrincessVandal said…
I never wrote an article here...

If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Mind reading and controlling.

Would you prefer to swim in the oceans without breathing like a mermaid or fly?
Fly, for sure. Air is everywhere, but only 70% of the world is water.

Same question
Fly!!!!! The ocean is dirty and not everything is ocean, the air however is FREEEEEE

How many times have you dreamt of flying?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DisnerdGleek said…
Flying in the sense of like superpowers flying? or plane flying?
Once for the superpowers flying and none for the plane flying.

Ever been followed/replied to by someone famous or well known?
mhs1025 commented…
I have! I've gotten to chat with them online dozens of times! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I don't have twitter.

Do you like twitter?