Disney Princess The Person Above Me Game

hajirah4 posted on Mar 17, 2014 at 01:21AM
So, it's a pretty straightfoward game. Here's an example.

A: Ready!
B: ^You're a great artist.
C: ^You're one of the nicest people I know
A: ^I love the way how you defend Merida
D: ^You say the funniest jokes all the time. Remember when you said blablablablabla? I laughed soooo much.

Note that A started the game and said ready, but when a new person came they didn't say ready. So when the third person came,t hey just continued the game. It doesn't have to be one sentence. Just make sure it's positive. And don't make anything up! By this, I mean that you shouldn't mention something that has nothing to do with that person. I, for intance have never showed my face here before, so I wouldn't believe you if you said that you liked my eyebrows, which you've never seen. Plus, that's creepy. Do you guys get it? So one person says ready, and then the game starts.

Rules:

1. First person must say ready or anything. There just has to be a person to start the game.
2. The next person starts the game by giving a compliment.
3. Always be positive. Don't say anything rude/mean/iapropriate, etc...
4. Have fun!
save

Disney Princess 750 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 750

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita JacobBlackFever said…
^ so are very sweet and kind to everyone and I really love talking with you:)
MissAngelPaws commented…
Aw, thank wewe :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Awinitarose said…
^ You are really sweet and welcoming and you make great icons.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shanyuisboss said…
^You are always so welcoming to everyone and have very interesting opinions :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Annabethandco said…
^ Well, we may have our differences, but I can't fault your determination ;)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 324anna said…
I love your articles and how you always stand for your beliefs and your opinions!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Annabethandco said…
I love your username and your icon! They are both so pretty and cool :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cruella said…
^ Your articles are very well written and well thought out. And your icon is lovely.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
^I find your articles very interesting and well-explained and I love your icon.
^ You are a caring, respectful, open-minded and very nice person.
^ You're very sweet and I love your username, it sounds very nice and your icon!
324anna commented…
Sorry for all these comments, I'll try to slow down a little and not answer all the time, I understand it's difficult for wewe guys to say good things about me since wewe don't know me so well... zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dclairmont said…
^You're amazing! You're very sweet and kind, but also intelligent and well-spoken. I love reading your comments and articles on here and I can't wait to get to know you better :3
^ You are a person that I really admire and you never fail to put a smile on my face. :)
dclairmont commented…
Aw, thank wewe soo much Awinita <3 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
^ You're a wonderful artist, I've loved the icons you make.
^I haven't really gotten to know you yet, but any Snow fan is a friend of mine! You seem like a really awesome person so I can't wait to get to know you better :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita purplerose17 said…
^ You are really sweet and welcoming! You never get mad about anything and you are always fun to talk with! You comment on everything I post!
^You're really awesome purplerose17! You're such a positive, upbeat person and I always love hearing your opinions! You're a bunch of fun and I really enjoy your presence on this club!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rhythmicmagic said…
^Yay dclairmont!
I love how much you love all your favorite princesses! You always have really great points about them and explain your thoughts really, really well. I also love all the Kristanna you post on Tumblr, it's so cute! And I love how kind you are to everybody and that you respect everybody's opinion!
dclairmont commented…
Thank wewe so much rhythmic :3 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MacytheStrange said…
^ I love how you always seem so cheerful, and you breath life into this spot at times. Also, you're definitely one of the best, if not THE best, article writer on this spot!
^ You are an amazing writer. I read your story *The wise princess* and wow, just wow. You have a gift and a talent. I also really love your icon making skills!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita princecatcher93 said…
^You are really sweet and kind. I may not know you as well as I would like to. But from seeing you around Fanpop you almost always make my day.
^You are probably one of the most helpful users here. You are always willing to take over countdowns if they are falling apart and even make your own. You always put your heart into everything you do and the final product is always fabulous :D
princecatcher93 commented…
Aww, Thank you! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita princecatcher93 said…
^I love how you have a strong opinion and you stick to it. No madder how much hate it may get, really shows how your like your favorite princess.
^ You're a very hard worker and I don't know how you do it all! Team Games, Fan of the Month, Princess of the Month, countdowns! You are so dedicated to this club and I really admire that.
^ I don't know you very well yet. But, you seem like a very sweet and kind person. And I'd like to get to know you better, so we can be good friends
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MalloMar said…
smile
^You have such diverse and interesting opinions! You are a skilled writer and an understanding person.
^I could say so many great things about you, bit above all I love how mature yet sweet you are! I seriously feel like the wicked witch of the west when I talk to you. So many people here are just as sweet as you, but something about you lights up the place. Even your username makes that spark inside of your really project. The love and happiness inside of you is just unforgettable.
MalloMar commented…
Thank wewe so much. It really means a lot. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mhs1025 said…
^ You're always there for people when they need someone.
shanyuisboss commented…
Thank you! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
^ I don't know you very well, but you seem nice and you're really dedicated to making the makeup edits!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita zikkiforever said…
^You always are very positive and cheer up people when there down. You always seem to bring the mood up whether you cracked a joke or just said something intriguing about a DP.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MissAngelPaws said…
^ You are an amazing person and I love the contributions you make to this club :)
^Right back at you! Your comments are always interesting and I love all of your contributions to this place :)
MissAngelPaws commented…
Thanks ^^ zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita misscindyspice said…
^You're articles are interesting and your love for Shan yu is awesome. And also, your name is gorgeous :)
misscindyspice commented…
*Your /.\ zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
^I don't know you too well, but from what i know of you, you seem like a very fun and nice person. The way your icons are all so fun and cute and your username and everything. You seem bubbly and like Rapunzel or Anna or even Ariel.
misscindyspice commented…
Aw, thank you! :3 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
^ You write good articles and you're always on this forum, you never run out of nice things to say!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita coolsinger198 said…
^I love your love for Merida and Anna. You are also very energetic and bubbly!
^ You're a great friend and you really do remind me of Jasmine!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita misscindyspice said…
^ I love your icon, and your love for Anna! And you are a really good artist :)
^ I don't know you yet, but you seem sweet!
smile
^You are such a supportive and open person. You also make lovely makeup edits. :)
^You are such a sweetie! You are so easy to love, it's like impossible to not love you! Also, you are probably along with sweetie-94 the user that's most like Snow White here. I mean really, you are always so cheerful and always add your adorable smiley faces to everything. I don't think I remember you ever using full caps lock to direct hate towards someone, only to express your love for something.
^ You're a great friend to have.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rhythmicmagic said…
^You've been a great contributer the whole time I've been on here and you always have something to add to a conversation!
smile
^You are a beyond incredible writer, you have great taste in....everything, and you're a great, understanding friend.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MacytheStrange said…
^ You're probably the sweetest, most empathetic people on here, and I'm so glad to have you as a friend.
MalloMar commented…
Awww, thank wewe so much. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
^ You are so damn unique!
^Right back at ya girl! You're so cool, you're just awesome!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MissAngelPaws said…
^ You're awesome and I love how you defend Shan Yu
^I LOVE your username! It sounds so soft and sweet.
^ You're a really good friend!
^ You seem cool.