Disney Princess Meet the Disney Princess mashabiki makala 2015 - CLOSED

laylastepford posted on Nov 23, 2015 at 04:12AM
Some of you may be familiar with this article already by JungleQueen13 from 2014 & 2013. By this time the past 2 years, she was already starting on it. I have tried to contact her but got no response. I thought it was such a lovely and wonderful idea so I don't want to see it go away! Especially considering there are TONS of new users this year! I humbly ask for others' participation in keeping such a beautiful tradition alive. Because JungleQueen13 did it perfectly, there's rarely anything to change! So, for the most part I am simply reposting her rules from last year but adding just a couple here and there for organizational and courtesy-sake:

"I am organizing another Meet the Disney Princess fans article this year. It will basically be the same as last year's, but hopefully with many new faces - and I would love for you to participate!

The article will list all of the official Disney Princesses (including Anna and Elsa). Beneath each princess we will introduce her fans (those who have her at no. 1), with a couple of sentences describing each fan's personality, contributions to the club - just some kind of brief introduction, which will be written by another user.

So how can you help me?

- If you would like to be included in the article, please post here and tell me your no. 1 princess (any of the 13 Disney Princesses, including Anna and Elsa). Deadline for doing this is 12 AM UTC Sunday, December 13, 2015. (I'd like to get this done before the end of the year.)

- When you see another user nominate themselves for the article, you can nominate yourself to write their introduction. Once you have offered, I will wait for that user to accept or not (out of courtesy and respect to all users participating) and let you know. This will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, and you are able to write for up to 2 people (if you submit these early you may sign up to write about more people if you wish).

- Once someone requests to write about you, I will send you a double response. The first one will be on your request comment here (for those who check this often) and the second will be via your inbox (for those who don't check here often) if you don't respond promptly on the forum. I will send you a personal message to your inbox, so you can get the "update" immediately, therefore you might be able to respond quicker and I can give them the "green light" or not sooner since they are on a time limit.

- Don't stress if no one has volunteered to write about you - I will do it.

- If you would like to design an image for a princess, let me know.

Any questions, just ask! I hope to see lots of people getting involved :)

Descriptions about other users:
- 20-50 words long (please aim for this, and I'd much rather it go over 50 words than be under 20 words)

- It should be written as though someone new to the spot is reading it and you're introducing them to the user. So you can mention what they like/don't like, how they contribute to the spot, etc. Just some kind of brief overview. See last year’s article here for examples.

- Don't write anything offensive!

- Don't include any personal information (like real names or age). Nationality is ok, but if you have any concerns about it then please let me know.

- Send it to me in a message (don't post it here) when you're finished. I'll proofread them and put them in the article. [This ensures the positive element of surprise.]

- The deadline for sending me your description is 12 AM UTC Sunday, December 20, 2015!

-If you request to write about someone, I will send you a double response. The first one as a comment on your request here letting you know they approved or not (for those who check here often) and the second will be via inbox with a recap of the description rules and deadline for your convenience.

Participants:

Snow White:
sweetie-94 (written by Sparklefairy375) - completed
cruella (written by laylastepford) - completed

Cinderella:
laylastepford (written by anukriti2409) - completed
abcjkl (written by laylastepford) - completed

Aurora:
audreybrooke (written by UnholyNoise) - completed
MelStrachey (written by laylastepford) - completed

Ariel:
kristenfan10109 (written by cruella) - completed
PrueFever (written by wavesurf) - completed
AaronHaley4ever (written by laylastepford) - completed
disneymagic93 (written by laylastepford) - completed

Belle:
MaidofOrleans (written by laylastepford) - completed
ntmfan0707 (written by laylastepford) - completed
Portia0623 (written by laylastepford) - completed

Jasmine:
PrincessAyeka12 (written by laylastepford) - completed
TheMusicalMolls (written by laylastepford) - completed
coolsinger198 (written by misscindyspice) - completed

Pocahontas:
hirohamada (written by laylastepford) - completed
dancing_dear (written by wavesurf) - completed

Mulan:
wavesurf (written by MaidofOrleans) - completed
Diazdiaz95 (written by anukriti2409) - completed
MalloMar (written by cruella) - completed

Tiana:
UnholyNoise (written by laylastepford) - completed
3xZ (written by wavesurf) - completed

Rapunzel:
Angelica_AW (written by laylastepford) - completed
euny (written by TheMusicalMolls) - completed
Aang_Lite (written by laylastepford) - completed
ace2000 (written by laylastepford) - completed

Merida:
anukriti2409 (written by laylastepford) - completed
scarletunicorn (written by wavesurf) - completed
DBZFAN789 (written by laylastepford) - completed

Anna:
pixiewings (written by laylastepford) - completed
misscindyspice (written by 3xZ) - completed

Elsa:
PureHeroine (written by laylastepford) - completed
ApplesauceDoctr (written by laylastepford) - completed
Sparklefairy375 (written by laylastepford) - completed
Evera (written by 3xZ) - completed

For those of you who would like to make images for the article, here are the requirements:

- Size must be 560x280
- Must include the princess's name followed by the word fans (e.g. Anna's Fans) - this should be prominent as the image will be acting as a heading
- Be creative! You can just edit a single shot of the princess, or you can make a collage, alter the background, etc. I will credit all images.
- If you request to do an image, I will send a double response if need be. The first one will be on your request comment here and the second will be via inbox IF I do not see a comment from you on the forum, acknowledging that you are signed up to do an image. (This is because the images are also time-sensitive and I see that some users are more than willing to pick up extra image work if need be. :D) In the personal message, (if I send one) I will just let you know that you can do the image you requested and remind you of the deadline.
- As a respect and courtesy to give others a chance to participate as well, I'd like to ask that you only sign up for 2 images right now to give others who might want to make an image a chance as well. If you would like though, I can let you know 2 weeks before the image deadline which spots are still available and you can take as many as are still open? Just send me a comment or message to let me know that. I hope you all understand, I find this project/article founded on group participation, inclusion and respect so I just want to give as many people a chance to participate as possible. :D

*Top Introduction image - cruella (completed)
Snow White image - ntmfan0707 (completed)
Cinderella image- abcjkl (completed)
Aurora image - audreybrooke (completed)
Ariel image - Sparklefairy375 (completed)
Belle image - ntmfan0707 (completed)
Jasmine image - euny (completed)
Pocahontas image - cruella (completed)
Mulan image - Sparklefairy375 (completed)
Tiana image - abcjkl (completed)
Rapunzel image - Aang_Lite (completed)
Merida image - anukriti2409 (completed)
Anna image - 3xZ (completed)
Elsa image - euny (completed)"

(* has separate requirements)

- The deadline for posting your "fan banner" is 12 AM UTC Sunday, December 20, 2015!

If you are not familiar with these articles and you would like to see the examples from the last 2 years, here they are:
2014's: link
2013's: link
If you have already participated before then I would strongly request that you participate again and I would be most appreciative as you know the positive effects it has! <3 :D

To see the forum from last year for an example of how the process works, look here:
link

I look forward to your guys' participation! I will also be giving out props at the end to everyone who gets involved, just as a special "thank you" treat! <3

UPDATE: Article finished and posted! link
last edited on Dec 21, 2015 at 12:26AM

Disney Princess 74 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 74

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pixiewings said…
My favorite is Anna! :)

I can't wait to read the article! It's great of you to keep the tradition going! :)
laylastepford commented…
Thank wewe so much! I'm glad wewe agree with keeping the tradition going, I thought it was so lovely and positive! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita audreybrooke said…
My favorite is Aurora. :)

Could I possibly make the banner for Aurora's fans?
laylastepford commented…
Of course! Thank wewe so much for offering to make a banner! I appreciate it so much! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
laylastepford commented…
No rush on the image, wewe have until 12 AM UTC Sunday, December 20, 2015 so wewe can feel free to take your time! :D Whenever wewe are done, please post it here in the forum. Thank wewe again so much for being willing to help out extra. I sincerely appreciate it. :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
UnholyNoise commented…
audreybrooke, I'd upendo to write about wewe if no one else is already doing it! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
laylastepford commented…
audreybrooke confirmed. :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Angelica_AW said…
Oh, I remember this! Glad to see it happening again. :)

My favourite is Rapunzel!
laylastepford commented…
So glad wewe agree with keeping it going! Thank wewe for participating! :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kristenfan10109 said…
Oh this if wonderful seeing this again this will be exciting!! If you need help with anything please let me know.
My favorite is Ariel! 💕🐠
laylastepford commented…
Thank wewe so much for offering to help! I appreciate that so much and thank wewe for participating again. I'm very excited to keep this going myself as it is very inspiring. :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
laylastepford commented…
Also, if there is a banner that wewe would just like to offer to do now, like Ariel for example, then it's all yours! Just let me know. au if you'd like, I can let wewe know which banners haven't been picked up yet when it gets close to the deadline to see if you'd like to make them? Whatever works for you. This should all be fun and voluntary. :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wavesurf said…
I remember this. A lot of those users are gone, now...or they're inactive. (This just shows how long I've been here...) Count me in! My favorite is Mulan!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita laylastepford said…
Thank you so much for being willing to participate! I'm glad you remember it and think fondly of it. To your point, I believe the original creator of this (JungleQueen13) is also inactive and I didnt want to see something this awesome and positive be forgotten. Thank you so much for helping me keep this going! :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wavesurf said…
^ No problem. This just ah...brings back memories of when I first joined this club. :) Anyway,,, what should I do? Do we get "assigned" users to write about? I think they did something similar back in the day. You tell me... lol.
laylastepford commented…
It looked zaidi like people just volunteered. Once someone has nominated themselves as a few users have already, wewe can just write a maoni here letting me know which one wewe want to write about and I will "assign" your name in the "written by" section in this foramu above, inayofuata to the user wewe have chosen. Did that make sense? :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
laylastepford commented…
Also, if you'd like to make one of the image banners, just let me know like audreybrooke did in a maoni here for which DP wewe want to make the banner for and I will assign your name to that DP image as well. :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
wavesurf commented…
^Great! ;) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sweetie-94 said…
Oh, I love this, great that you keep up the tradition :)

Anyway my favorite is Snow White
laylastepford commented…
Thank you! I'm so glad wewe are helping keep up the tradition too kwa participating! :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
laylastepford commented…
Sparklefairy375 has offered to write about you. Would that be okay with you? :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
sweetie-94 commented…
Yes, that would be great :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita anukriti2409 said…
smile
I just happened to see this a few days back. I;m so happy that you've taken this up as i felt exactly the same that it is a beautiful tradition. Thanks for taking the effort :)

Though my favorite is Belle, but i'll do it for Merida, write up as well as the image. And I'd like to speak about you as the user, if you don't mind :)

Can't wait to see this article!
anukriti2409 commented…
I meant I'd like to be added as a shabiki of Merida :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
laylastepford commented…
Thank you! I am not suprised we felt the same way about it. :D No problem, I have plenty of time to do it and I upendo organizing things so I'm honored to do it. :D I completely understood wewe and will place wewe for both, thank wewe for helping out with the images! :D And I am flattered that wewe would like to speak about me, thank wewe so much. Would wewe mind if I wrote about you? I would be zaidi than happy to. :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
anukriti2409 commented…
I'd be flattered too, if you'd want to write about me :) Thank wewe for offering. Thank wewe for adding me in both, Belle and Merida :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
laylastepford commented…
Awesome, thank wewe so much for accepting! :D For the sake of organization and flow, I can only put wewe under one princess, I'm sorry. I will put wewe under Merida's though unless wewe tell me otherwise. :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Sparklefairy375 said…
big smile
I didn't want to made article because I think I have no enough time to do that, but can I made the images for the article?

If yes I want Ariel.
laylastepford commented…
wewe wouldnt have to write any articles, I will write the final article. The participation from wewe guys would include picha and little paragraphs about each other. If wewe dont have time to write about a user then that is totally ok but wewe can still be in it for someone else to write about you. :D Is that okay with wewe to sign wewe up to be introduced in the article? And thank wewe so much for offering to do Ariel's image! wewe got it! :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Sparklefairy375 commented…
It's okay if wewe want to. Thanks for the attention! :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
laylastepford commented…
Sparklefairy375, may I ask who your inayopendelewa Disney Princess is so I may put wewe under the proper category? :D Thank wewe so much! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita PureHeroine said…
smile
Yay it looks so much fun! I can't wait to read it :)

My favorite is Elsa <3
laylastepford commented…
Thank wewe so much for participating! :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita scarletunicorn said…
Oh yeah, this sounds awesome! :D

My favorite is Merida. :D
laylastepford commented…
Awesome! Thank wewe for participating! kwa the way, wavesurf has offered to write about wewe already if wewe signed up. Would that be okay with you? :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MaidofOrleans said…
big smile
Oh I remember those articles! They were so lovely. I would be so happy if I could be included! My favorite princess is Belle. I was going to offer to write about you, but I see that anukriti2409 has beat me to it! I feel like I don't know anyone else all that well since I'm such an intermittent user...
wavesurf commented…
Well, wewe would know/remember me...ahaha. I hope... :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
MaidofOrleans commented…
Haha I was gonna offer to write for wewe actually but then I wasn't sure if wewe would rather have someone else do it. wewe may know others better than me! I am perfectly happy and willing to do it for wewe of course if wewe want me to! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
MaidofOrleans commented…
Haha no problem. I am excited for the article! :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita euny said…
I love these articles, they were very nice and fun to read. It's great that you are doing another one this year. Actually, I haven't been very active in this club lately apart from running the icon contest, but I really want to participate.

My fav princess is Rapunzel.
If it's ok, I would like to do Ariel or Elsa's banner :)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
laylastepford commented…
I thought so as well! I think the original creator did a wonderful job and I will definitely credit her in the article. It was so wonderful, I just didnt want to see it fall away. :D I am so glad wewe are willing to participate and make an image! Thank wewe so much! Ariel's banner has already been assigned kwa wewe have Elsa's! I can't wait to see it! Thank wewe so much again! :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita UnholyNoise said…
Omg, count me in! Tiana's my fave, if no other fans of hers object, I'd like to do the article. Does the person who writes the article have to do the banner?
laylastepford commented…
Thank wewe so much for being willing to participate and make an image! I sincerely appreciate it! I will be uandishi the finished piece as an makala as everything will be collected and put together. In my original foramu post, there are viungo at the bottom to the makala from last mwaka and the mwaka before that I am copying so wewe can see what it looks like. :D wewe are zaidi than welcome to make Tiana's banner, thank wewe so much for offering! Whenever wewe are done making it, please just post it here and try to make it kwa 12 AM UTC Sunday, December 20, 2015. Thank wewe again! :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
laylastepford commented…
Aang_Lite has offered to write about you. Would that be okay with you? :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
UnholyNoise commented…
yay! aang_lite is awesome! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita PrincessAyeka12 said…
I've seen these articles before. The last two years I remember thinking...b...but...but what about me? I would've loved to take part, had I known where to "sign up". Like I've always been, I'm active on only two sections of the club. So I missed it every time.

I'm the most loyal to the original six plus Anna and Elsa. My favourites change every year or every few months. My most favourites are Jasmine and Ariel. I'm not sure if two joint positions are allowed? If not, please put me under Jasmine only.
laylastepford commented…
Well I am so happy that now wewe will hae a chance to take part! wewe will surely not miss it this time! <3 Thank wewe for participating and I'm glad wewe found it! :D For the sake of organization and flow, I can only put wewe under one princess, I'm sorry. I will put wewe under Jasmine's though. :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Diazdiaz95 said…
I just came on the site today to check something and I see that you have started this up, good idea since the other user has been missing in action for quite some time. Even though I pretty much left the club (or at least will be taking a very long break from it), the last one was my favorite article so I couldn't help wanting to be in this edition, although since I'm gone and kind of busy I might not be able to write about anyone but who knows. My favorite is Mulan.
laylastepford commented…
Thank wewe so much! I'm glad wewe think it's a good idea too! :D I am also happy that wewe wish to be included as I think wewe should be. :D I will add wewe to the list! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
laylastepford commented…
anukriti2409 has offered to write about you. Would that be okay with you? :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ApplesauceDoctr said…
smile
I love these articles! I think it's great you're keeping the tradition alive. :D May I be included as well? My favorite princess is Elsa.
laylastepford commented…
Thank wewe so much! I'm glad wewe agree with keeping the tradition alive! Of course wewe can be included! Thank wewe so much for wanting to be included, the zaidi the merrier! :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita PrueFever said…
I'm still here and my Favorite has always and will always be Princess Ariel <3!
 I'm still here and my inayopendelewa has always and will always be Princess Ariel <3!
laylastepford commented…
Awesome! Thank wewe so much for participating! kwa the way, wavesurf has offered to write about wewe already if wewe signed up. Would that be okay with you? :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
PrueFever commented…
That would be awesome :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
laylastepford commented…
Thank wewe for accepting! :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
heart
I just realized that commenting on your guys' posts doesn't show up as an update in the DP club to let you guys know there is a response. Would you guys like me to respond as new comments when confirming a request for participation or would you guys like me to write on your wall or send a personal message? Thank you for letting me know your preferences. I'm very excited and looking forward to this final project! Thank you again to everyone participating! :D
anukriti2409 commented…
I keep checking for responses, so actually i don't mind if wewe maoni on personal posts too. But i think assigning ones should be in separate maoni for everyone's benefit, imo. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
laylastepford commented…
Thank wewe for adding your input! As a courtesy to all users as well as satisfying my own organizational skills, I will post my responses within each relative maoni but I will also send a personal message to maoni that go unresponded to. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita anukriti2409 said…
I'd like to also write about DiazDiaz95, if he'll accept that is :)
laylastepford commented…
Hello anukriti2409! I sent Diazdiaz95 a message and he accepted your offer to write about him. I have signed wewe up for his description. Thank you! :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Aang_Lite said…
Awesome idea to start this up again. My fave's Rapunzel and would you mind me doing the banner for her?

I'd also love to do UnholyNoise's or MaidofOrleans's bio.

And as for the comment above, I generally like it when the response to a post is just made in the same comments. I just find it a bit more orderly. It's whatever everyone else is comfortable with though.
laylastepford commented…
Thank wewe for adding your input! As a courtesy to all users as well as satisfying my own organizational skills, I will post my responses within each relative maoni but I will also send a personal message to maoni that go unresponded to. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
laylastepford commented…
Thank wewe so much for offering to make the Rapunzel image as well! I will definitely sign wewe up for it. :D Also, I have already asked to do MaidofOrleans' bio and she accepted but I have asked UnholyNoise if they accept your offer to do theirs. I will let wewe know as soon as I get a response. :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
laylastepford commented…
Hello Aang_Lite! I sent UnholyNoise a message and she accepted your offer to write about her. I have signed wewe up for her description. Thank you! :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I actually didn't really familiar with this article, but after saw it I want to wrote about someone. Can I wrote about sweetie-94's? Want to try one because I'm new in this article.
After saw the makala that laylastepford gave, I guess I can wrote some description about someone. I just didn't understand with this makala before. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
laylastepford commented…
Of course wewe can offer to write about sweetie-94! I will just make sure they approve and let wewe know when/if they do! :D Thank wewe for wanting to participate more! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
With pleasure. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
laylastepford commented…
Hello Sparklefairy375! I sent sweetie-94 a message and she accepted your offer to write about her. I have signed wewe up for her description. Thank you! :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I finished Elsa's banner. Hope you guys like it! :)
 I finished Elsa's banner. Hope wewe guys like it! :)
anukriti2409 commented…
this is really cool! wewe have such awesome image skills :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
wavesurf commented…
Wonderfully DONE, Euny!!! It's beautiful! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
PureHeroine commented…
That's beautiful! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 3xZ said…
My favourite DP is Tiana and I would like to make Anna's image, please! :)
laylastepford commented…
Awesome! Thank wewe so much for signing up! kwa the way, the user wavesurf has already offered to write about you, if wewe accept? I will also sign wewe up for doing Anna's image, thank wewe so much! :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
3xZ commented…
Thanks! And I accept her offering. =D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ntmfan0707 said…
I would be happy to create Belle's image. Heck, I can create images for all of the DP's listed TBA and you decide which one(s) you want to use! xD
laylastepford commented…
I completely appreciate your enthusiasm and effort into this project already! As a respect and courtesy to give others a chance to participate as well though, I'd like to ask wewe to 1) wait for a confirmation before posting an image just to make sure no one else has asked first; 2) only sign up for 2 picha right now to give others who might want to make an image a chance as well. If wewe would like though, I can let wewe know 2 weeks before the image deadline which spots are still available and wewe can take as many as are still open? I hope wewe understand, I find this project/article founded on group participation, inclusion and respect so I just want to give as many people a chance to participate as possible? Since wewe have already made Belle's image, I will assign wewe for hers. If you'd like to pick 1 zaidi DP now, I can sign wewe up for that as well. Just let me know. Thank wewe for your understanding and cooperation. :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
ntmfan0707 commented…
I totally understand! In that case, I would also like to sign up for Snow White's image!:) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
laylastepford commented…
Awesome! Thank wewe so much for being understanding as well as contributing so much! Your Belle banner is very nice, she is my inayopendelewa too. :D I will sign wewe up for Snow White's as well and can't wait to see it! Thanks again! :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I would like to make Jasmine's banner as well, if possible :)
laylastepford commented…
Absolutely! As a respect and courtesy to give others a chance to participate as well though, I'd like to ask that wewe only sign up for 2 picha right now to give others who might want to make an image a chance as well. If wewe would like though, I can let wewe know 2 weeks before the image deadline which spots are still available and wewe can take as many as are still open? I hope wewe understand, I find this project/article founded on group participation, inclusion and respect so I just want to give as many people a chance to participate as possible? I have signed wewe up for Elsa (which wewe have completed and I love, kwa the way) and I will also sign wewe up for Jasmine's. Thank wewe for your understanding and cooperation. :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
euny commented…
Thats perfect! :) Thanks zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
laylastepford commented…
Thank wewe so much for being so cool about it. :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Here's my Belle banner!:)
 Here's my Belle banner!:)
MaidofOrleans commented…
Oh I upendo this! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
wavesurf commented…
Ooh... I'm really liking how all of this is shaping up! That's lovely, ntmfan0707!! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
abcjkl commented…
This is Beautiful! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Also, my favorite is Belle! (which is appropriate considering I made the banner) Can't wait to see this all compiled!:D
heart
Dear ALL participants,

Please read these quick updates:

1. When you see another user nominate themselves for the article that you would like to write about, you can nominate yourself to write their introduction. Once you have offered, I will wait for that user to accept or not (out of courtesy and respect to all users participating) and once they do, I will let you know.

2. As a respect and courtesy to give others a chance to participate as well, I'd like to ask that you only sign up for 2 images right now to give others who might want to make an image a chance as well. If you would like though, I can let you know 2 weeks before the image deadline which spots are still available and you can take as many as are still open? Just send me a comment or message to let me know that. I hope you all understand, I find this project/article founded on group participation, inclusion and respect so I just want to give as many people a chance to participate as possible. :D

3. Since writing a comment to someone else's post does not show up in the updates yet this is a time-sensitive project, I will be sending double responses. I will write comments here for those who check often, responding to all requests and questions etc. I will also send you a personal message to your inbox when someone requests to write about you, so you can get the "update" immediately, therefore you might be able to respond quicker and I can give them the "green light" or not sooner since they are on a time limit.

4. If you request to do an image, I will also send a double response. The first one will be on your request comment here and the second will be via inbox IF I do not see a comment from you on the forum, acknowledging that you are signed up to do an image. This is because the images are also time-sensitive and I see that some users are more than willing to pick up extra image work if need be. :D In the personal message, (if I send one) I will just let you know that you can do the image you requested and remind you of the deadline.

5. If you request to write about someone, I will send you a double response. The first one as a comment on your request here letting you know they approved or not (for those who check here often) and the second will be via inbox with a recap of the description rules and deadline for your convenience.

6. Please don't upload an image or send a message with a description that hasn't been approved yet. I will be checking this forum more often than any other updates and updating as much and quickly as possible. I ask this so that no one gets accidently overlooked who might have requested first. I just want to show everyone participating as much respect and courtesy as possible. I sincerely hope you all understand.

I am so excited for how this is turning out already and I want to say thank you so much to everyone participating! I would also like to give a friendly reminder: Please check back semi-often to see if a user that you know, like and/or respect has signed up to participate that you might want to write about. It is first come, first serve (as approved by each user). This way you won't miss out on writing about someone you really want to write about! :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita misscindyspice said…
Aw, I remember these from last year :D So many memories...
I would love to write for sweetie-94, if that's okay! And I'll sign up for the heck of it, though I doubt many people remember me. My favorite princess is Anna. Love to see that you're keeping this tradition alive!
laylastepford commented…
I'm so glad that your fond memories of this makala from last mwaka made wewe want to continue this tradition going! I hope I will do it's original creator justice. <3 Someone else has already offered to write for sweetie-94 but if that does not get approved, I will let wewe know. :D Thank wewe again for signing up! I'm glad you're keeping this tradition alive as well kwa participating! <3 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cruella said…
My favorite is Snow White! ❤️

I'd like to write about scarletunicorn, if it's alright with her.
laylastepford commented…
Thank wewe so much for signing up to participate! :D Someone else has already offered to write for scarletunicorn but if that does not get approved, I will let wewe know. :D Thank wewe again for signing up! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
cruella commented…
Okay thank wewe for letting me know. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
smile
I would love to write for misscindyspice if she be willing.
laylastepford commented…
Hello 3xZ! I sent misscindyspice a message and she accepted your offer to write about her. I have signed wewe up for her description. Thank you! :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Here's my Ariel banner. Hope you all like it! :)
 Here's my Ariel banner. Hope wewe all like it! :)
Evera commented…
This is amazing! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
euny commented…
Really nice image <3 I upendo it zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
wavesurf commented…
Really well done!!! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita abcjkl said…
smile
I'd love to make Cinderella's image!
laylastepford commented…
wewe got it! Thank wewe so much for offering! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
abcjkl commented…
Thank you! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Evera said…
heart
My favorite princess is Elsa (and I'm the fourth fan who puts her in the first place! Go Elsa, go!) and I would like to write for Sparklefairy375 if she lets me.
laylastepford commented…
Hello Evera! I sent Sparklefairy375 a message and she accepted your offer to write about her. I have signed wewe up for her description. Thank you! :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Jasmine's banner ^-^
 Jasmine's banner ^-^
Adorable! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
PrueFever commented…
Beautiful :3 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
wavesurf commented…
Sweet!!! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
smile
Can I made another banner like euny do? If can I want Mulan for this time.
laylastepford commented…
Absolutely! I will sign wewe up for Mulan's. Thank wewe for offering! <3 :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
big smile
I'd like to do the image of Pocahontas, and write about kristenfan10109 if it's alright with her.
laylastepford commented…
wewe can absolutely do the image for Pocahontas, thank wewe so much for offering! I will send kristenfan10109 to get a confirmation from her and get back to wewe asap about the description, thank wewe for offering to do that as well! :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
cruella commented…
Okay! Thanks! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
laylastepford commented…
Hello cruella! I sent kristenfan10109 a message and she accepted your offer to write about her. I have signed wewe up for her description. Thank you! :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
cruella commented…
Cool! I got your message. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
heart
Update: All images have officially been taken. (By a total of 10 collective users! Yay for group participation! :D) You guys have plenty of time until the deadline, 12 AM UTC Sunday, December 20, 2015. It is almost an entire month away so don't feel pressured to rush yourself! :D Thank you to those of you who have already completed and submitted your images, they are all lovely! If at any point you'd like to change up the image between now and the deadline, you are more than welcome to! (You could even do a poll if you make multiple images before deciding which one to submit finally.)

If however, you have not submitted any image by the deadline, I will re-assign your banner to another user who wants it. Thank you again to everyone participating! I'm super excited for the final product.

Also, don't forget to sign up to write about someone you know who's participating! I'm very flexible about the descriptions being longer than posted requirements. (I'd prefer them to be longer rather than shorter.) :D
heart
Update: Would anyone like to make the "Top Image" for this article? First person who asks will get it, regardless of how many banners you have made for this project. Here are the requirements:
- Size must be 300x300 MAX
-Must include all 13 Disney Princesses, including Elsa & Anna.
-Must include the words "Disney Princess Fans" - this should be prominent as the image will be acting as a an advertisement, so to speak, for the article.
 [b]Update: Would anyone like to make the "Top Image" for this article? First person who asks will get
I'd love to do the top picture! 💕
laylastepford commented…
Great! Thank wewe so much! The deadline is the same for the other picha so wewe can feel free to take your time. Thank wewe so much for offering! <3 I appreciate it immensely! :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
cruella commented…
That's alright, I upendo making these kinds of pictures. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita audreybrooke said…
smile
I'm having trouble uploading the image to this site, but here's a direct link to the finished Aurora banner. :)

link
laylastepford commented…
No worries! I was able to pull it up and save it, thanks to the link! :D It's absolutely beautiful kwa the way! <3 I upendo the font style as well as the black and white coloring, which gives it a very elegant and classic touch. :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
audreybrooke commented…
I'm glad wewe like it! I agonized over it for a long time, so it's nice to know that my efforts paid off. :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
audreybrooke commented…
^ Thanks, wavesurf! <3 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita abcjkl said…
smile
Here's my Cinderella banner...how is it?
 Here's my cinderella banner...how is it?
laylastepford commented…
I upendo IT! upendo the colors, the font and especially the little 1950s-style polkadots. Very fitting for Cinderella. ♥♥♥ zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
abcjkl commented…
Thank wewe so much! ^^ zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
abcjkl commented…
Thanks! gald that wewe like it! :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Portia0623 said…
I love these articles! Can I participate? I don't think anyone knows me well enough to introduce me, though. (My favourite is Belle)
laylastepford commented…
Absolutely! Of course wewe can participate, I will sign wewe up! :D Thank wewe for wanting to participate! <3 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TheMusicalMolls said…
I love Jasmine and Mulan, and I would love to write about Euny but I can do anyone... I will help in any way I can! BTW, it's cool that you are doing this article :)
laylastepford commented…
Thank wewe so much for offering to take a part! I'm glad wewe agree with me doing this article! :D For the sake of organization and flow, I can only put wewe under one princess, I'm sorry. Would wewe prefer jimmy, hunitumia au Mulan? Also I will send a message about your offer to Euny, thank wewe so much, and get back to wewe asap with the response! Anyone else you'd like to offer to write about, feel free to let me know. It's all first come, first serve with approval. :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
laylastepford commented…
Hello TheMusicalMolls! I sent euny a message and she accepted your offer to write about her. I have signed wewe up for her description. Thank you! :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
laylastepford commented…
And thank wewe for selecting a DP. I will put wewe under Jasmine. :D <3 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Here's the Pocahontas image. :)
 Here's the Pocahontas image. :)
laylastepford commented…
I upendo it! The font is very cute and I upendo the blue color for the leaves, like her necklace! I also upendo the mti in the middle as well as the wood background. Super cute touches! :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
euny commented…
Ohh cool <33 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
cruella commented…
^ ^^ Thanks! 😀 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I would like to write for Evera too if she pleases :D
laylastepford commented…
Hello 3xZ! I sent Evera a message and she accepted your offer to write about her. I have signed wewe up for her description. Thank you! :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Here's my Snow White banner! :)
 Here's my Snow White banner! :)
euny commented…
OMG I'm sooo in upendo with this banner! It's gorgeous. I upendo the colors, Snow White's face expressions, the font, the background... Everything <333 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
cruella commented…
That's beautiful! It captures her perfectly. 💗 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
TheMusicalMolls commented…
This is so cute and definitely expresses Snow's personality! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Aang_Lite said…
Rapunzel's banner. A bit simple but I hope you guys like it. :)
 Rapunzel's banner. A bit simple but I hope wewe guys like it. :)
laylastepford commented…
That's beautiful! I actually really upendo the detail of her being drawn in as she is easily known as the most artistic DP! The coloring in this is actually really awesome. I upendo the blending of machungwa, chungwa and pink. Cute font with cute color and I upendo how well wewe can see the flowers in her hair! <3 Very fitting for Rapunzel<3 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
wavesurf commented…
I like the execution of this, Aang_Lite. As Punzie is the resident DP artist in the linup, this banner totally fits her!!! Great job!! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
audreybrooke commented…
This is gorgeous! Job well done, Aang_Lite. :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita