Disney Princess Encouraging Words

SarahCorine posted on May 10, 2017 at 05:15PM
In light of recent events to a user here, I've decided to create this forum. It's exactly as it says it is. Here, you can vent about anything you'd like. Personal, relationship, family, friends, work. . .etc. And others can post encouraging words or advice. Anything that can help. I also want to bring attention to this horrible site called Kiwi Farms. I didn't know such a site existed until just a few days ago and I'm so sick at the purpose of this site. Listen to this. . .

In the "About us" section of Kiwi Farms, it states
"Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive."

According to the site, Lolcows are "Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs."

When I looked into removing content from this site, I came across their rules for removing content. Follow the link below to understand their reasoning.
https://kiwifarms.net/help/removing-conte­nt/­

Here's my story.
My cousin passed away in 2013. I shared my sorrow here on Fanpop and I was amazed at the response I received. So many users reached out to me to tell me how sorry they were. I know it doesn't seem like much but it really was. To this day, I still remember the kindness and I'm forever grateful. I've also been posting on the wall lately about my boyfriend's parents and how they have been bullies to us. Well that is actually getting better now. My point is Fanpop is all about fandoms. Even before I joined his site, I knew that fandoms were like little families and communities.

That's why I've decided to create this forum. Kiwi Farms is all about cyber bullies. The users on that site intentionally mock and make fun of people who have a passion for what they're fans of. On the other hand, Fanpop is all about passion. We have a passion for Disney Princesses on this page. That's why we can literally spend hours on here, analyzing The Little Mermaid, Jasmine, Mulan and Shang, Gaston. . .etc. And it's fun for us. It's stepping out of our own reality and finding these worlds and characters and music and embracing it as a reality just as real as our own because it's fun.

So the rules for this forum is just be kind. Post about your sorrow and grievances and others will post anything kind. Kind words, phrases, lyrics, bible verses. Anything to help you through. And you can come back later to post updates about what's bothering you. Is it getting better or can we help some more? I don't get on Fanpop too much anymore but I'll get on more often just to do what I can to help. I don't know if this is going to take off the way I hope it does, but if nothing else, vent to me and I'll do my best to help you through.

Listen in life, you have two choices. You can either be a Kiwi Farms person or a Fanpop person. The choice is yours.
 In light of hivi karibuni events to a user here, I've decided to create this forum. It's exactly as it says

Disney Princess 15 majibu

Click here to write a response...
miezi 3 iliyopita disnerdtobe said…
heart
I think this is a good idea! Just to have place to talk about stuff with each other. Thanks for making this thread!
miezi 3 iliyopita SarahCorine said…
smile
Oh no problem. Feel free to vent about anything on here. I have to get on my computer everyday anyways to do my homework so I'll always have time to respond and offer any kind of kindness or advice I can.
miezi 2 iliyopita disnerdtobe said…
Today I've been kinda having a bad day. To make things worse, someone was rude with me. I don't really wanna talk about it. Idk I'm just here to vent and just kinda in a bad mood from it all.
wavesurf commented…
^I'm sorry to hear that. I've been feeling yucky for days.. I've had another "fight" with a user on Fanpop, which left me feeling like broken glass. I saw that wewe friended me, so I added wewe back. No sweat. I'm sorry, that you're feeling low. It's not a good thing to feel sad, but you're not alone. <3 miezi 2 iliyopita
disnerdtobe commented…
Thanks for the encouraging words. I'm feeling a little better now. miezi 2 iliyopita
miezi 2 iliyopita wavesurf said…
I do not like the people on the internet in general. In particular, though I have been on Fanpop for five years, I don't appreciate those who attack me for defending Ariel. I don't have to defend Mulan hardly at all, but it's always Ariel that everyone around here goes after! This is part of why I don't like Fanpop very much--- it seems that this is where a great concentration of all of the cyber bullies who hate Ariel hang out. It makes it tough to be an Ariel fan, when all you'll ever hear about her is how her hair looks like tomato ketchup, how "stupid" she is, how "she doesn't deserve any fans," and "how she is terrible and the worst Disney princess."

One of my friends left Fanpop entirely because of all of the cyber bullying here! Thus when certain users "jump all over me" about my dislike of Tiana, Belle, Elsa, Merida, Melody, etc., or they post filth about my love of Ariel...I don't feel very good. It's a constant reminder to me that people can show you the worst of themselves. It's while I'm defending myself from the most hurtful of the comments, that I end up hating myself all the more.

You don't even need to go visit sites like Kiwi Farms. The hatred and nastiness is alive on Fanpop, and has been for years.
last edited miezi 2 iliyopita
disnerdtobe commented…
I'm sorry that wewe feel this way. It's tough and can feel discouraging when everyone seems to oppose something that wewe love. For the record though, if it makes wewe feel better, not all of us hate Ariel. I, for one, and KataraLover and PrueFever upendo Ariel and I'm sure there are others that actually like her. I haven't been here long enough but maybe it's just the vocal minority cause people like to rant about their least inayopendelewa princess? Like I rant about Tiana a lot cause she's my least inayopendelewa so I'm kinda guilty of that. It happens I guess. Yeah there's definitely a lot of underserved criticism of Ariel and I think she deserves zaidi credit than she gets. As for the bullying, I think the situation might be that it's one au a few people posing as multiple users and attacking other users as well, if wewe know what I mean. Don't hate yourself. You're a strong person, just like Ariel. Don't let the negativity get to you. miezi 2 iliyopita
deedragongirl commented…
Have no fear, these kind of people means nothing, NOTHING in life!!! miezi 2 iliyopita
wavesurf commented…
^Thanks, Dee! mwezi moja 1 uliopita
miezi 2 iliyopita cruella said…
Honestly, I've been kind of afraid to post my opinion on Fanpop lately. I now that probably sounds silly, but during and right after the election when it got out that I voted for Trump I got brutally attacked by a bunch of trolls and some regular users (who will remain nameless). For months I would receive messages telling me that I should, go kill myself, or go fuck myself, or that they hoped Trump would rape me and many more. I honestly couldn't post anything without either my post getting attacked or receiving a lot of messages from them. A lot of the trolls even had usernames that were directer insults at me, like fuckcruella or cruellastrash. It got to the point that I felt like dying, every time I got another one of those awful messages. I'm not asking that everybody agree with me on who we should vote for, but can we just respect each other when we don't agree?
last edited miezi 2 iliyopita
wavesurf commented…
^I'd agree to that. It's the world at large...that doesn't. And I'm sorry that the last couple of months have been so horrible for you. These users, though, have shown wewe their true colors. futa their messages. Block the messages from such users ( there is a fanpop setting for this), and generally don't open fanpop mail wewe suspect is from bullies. You're entitled to preserve your own sanity. If it's any consolation, I've gotten a mountain of messages telling me to f-myself, kill myself, and I have received death threats from people on fanpop telling me that they will find out where I live and kill me . It's not unusual, sadly. Try not to open fanpop mail wewe think is from such people. If wewe don't want to post because wewe think it aggravates the situation, then wewe don't have to post anything.*hugs you* miezi 2 iliyopita
disnerdtobe commented…
I'm so sorry and that's so horrible that wewe have to go through that! There are sooooo many rude people on the internet. This hasn't happened on fanpop, but when I ask a swali on another website, I just get a bunch of responses that make wild assumptions and accusations for who I am as a person. It's terrible! It's disgusting that someone would use politics to bully someone! The trolls just showed who they truly are kwa what they've done. They're the ones who should be ashamed of themselves, not you! And they just proved that the nasty ones are them! It's really lame, when wewe think about it, don't wewe think, that someone would go the full extent of making multiple accounts just to attack other users. Like wavesurf said, you're not alone. Other users have been attacked too and we seem to have a problem with, ahem, extraneous accounts around here. miezi 2 iliyopita
cruella commented…
Thank you. And yeah, I should probably keep my political maoni to myself. mwezi moja 1 uliopita
miezi 2 iliyopita MalloMar said…
This forum is a beautiful idea. I have nothing to say as of now, but I have to say this will make a nice addition to the club. I knew this community was overall kindhearted, despite what it sometimes seems.
disnerdtobe commented…
I agree! miezi 2 iliyopita
miezi 2 iliyopita deedragongirl said…
Okay, I dunno whether this is consider as a vent, but I might say it! I suspected that my previous Filipino maid is a con woman yesterday because she stole money from my purse last time and even con my mother with a LOT of money to which I will not disclose it here for privacy reasons. Glad she is no longer working for us!
last edited mwezi moja 1 uliopita
disnerdtobe commented…
That's terrible! Con people are the worst. It's great that wewe fired her! That maid had it coming! Ugh people like her are why I'm always anxious about which people to trust T_T So sorry that wewe had to experience such unprofessionalism. I can only imagine it must be frustrating! miezi 2 iliyopita
deedragongirl commented…
Actually, she decided not to come back to work. miezi 2 iliyopita
disnerdtobe commented…
Oh that's great! :) mwezi moja 1 uliopita
mwezi moja 1 uliopita disnerdtobe said…
angry
Today I had a fight with my mom. I don't want to go into details, but if I have acted antsy today and taken it all out on Tiana, I apologize. I tend to take things out on Tiana tbh, because she makes me feel insufficient. Basically the argument from my mom was that I wasn't enough of a Tiana. Always never enough of a "Tiana". I wish I could be the perfect daughter, but I come back no matter how hard I try.
last edited mwezi moja 1 uliopita
Sparklefairy375 commented…
I understand your feelings dear :( miscommunication between parent and child is normal things happen. Try to make a good communication in good situation, too. Your last sentence reminds me with Mulan's song Reflection anyway. mwezi moja 1 uliopita
wavesurf commented…
^I've fought with my mom all of my life. She and I don't have the same viewpoints nor the same goals. I'll never seek a spell to make her something else, though. I'd rather change myself and leave home, instead. And I know completely, that I will never be like Tiana...because that is just impossible. mwezi moja 1 uliopita
disnerdtobe commented…
Thanks guys. Haha yeah I actually got that quote from Moana, who got it from Mulan I suppose. mwezi moja 1 uliopita
mwezi moja 1 uliopita deedragongirl said…
Okay, it's about 2 psychopathic trolls that recently stalk me.
Trolls...yeah this problem was never solved here. I often saw many troll accounts are attacking wewe in your wallpost. Do not reply any of their post, if wewe reply them angrily it just made them happier to made wewe angry. Just ignore and ripoti their accounts and comments. mwezi moja 1 uliopita
wavesurf commented…
Wow. I'm sorry, Dee. Cruella is getting the same thing, too. fanpop is not always a lovely place. Just ripoti them to the fanpop mods. mwezi moja 1 uliopita
deedragongirl commented…
THANK wewe GUYS1! mwezi moja 1 uliopita
mwezi moja 1 uliopita mhs1025 said…
I haven't really talked about this much, but I feel like I need to say something now. I've been fighting demons for forever now. It's taken such a toll on my mental state to the point where I want to break apart. Every time I try to forget about a certain thing, I always get led back to a demon. I've tried so long to kick this, but now, I think it's just beginning to snap.
wavesurf commented…
^I don't want this to sound as if I'm prying into your life...but, have wewe been to see a psychatrist lately? I mean, back when I "snapped" and was close to "falling apart completely" I went to the college psychiatric office and got myself some therapy. Not trying to push wewe au anything, but my head wasn't in a good place back then, and that's what I did. mwezi moja 1 uliopita
cruella commented…
I have to agree with wavesurf. Have wewe tried counseling? Back when I was going through a big depression I went to a counselor and she helped me a lot. Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a hard time. mwezi moja 1 uliopita
wavesurf commented…
^I'lll keep wewe in my prayers. *hugs you* mwezi moja 1 uliopita
mwezi moja 1 uliopita wavesurf said…
So... It's not like I'm not used to this. My mother has called me rebellious, a liar, not living in the real world, lazy, disrespectful, neurotic, etc. I also remember the mornings when she woke me out of deep sleep to continue arguments about how I was so disrespectful to her. I remember back when she said that I had "connectivity issues" --which basically meant that I had problems making friends and interacting with others.
Today, because my mother wants me to go back to school and get a better paying job, and because I voiced concern/worry over another clinical placement--- my mother suddenly told me that, " You're not going to like me saying this, but you are a control freak."

So now, I have another "label" added to the litany of labels my mother has "tossed" on top of me throughout my childhood and much of my adult life.

My brother moved out a year ago, and got away from her. When will I get my own chance to leave?
wavesurf commented…
This post is not to "drum up zaidi sympathy" for myself. I'm just angry at her, for shoving yet another LABEL into my face. mwezi moja 1 uliopita
mhs1025 commented…
^ Because it was HURTFUL. That WAS an insult, especially on a foramu that's supposed to be COMFORTING, no matter how many times wewe deny it. Yes, it's our jobs to keep our stories as private as possible, but wavesurf is, like I said, human, just like the rest of us. Besides, we're not insulting you. We're just trying to tell wewe it's not right to judge. Now, I suggest we all end this little spat right here, au it'll only be a matter of time before SarahCorine sees and actually TAKES this foramu DOWN. mwezi moja 1 uliopita
BelleRose, to be honest with wewe alisema that she deserve the bad treatment from her mother and told that it's a karma that she deserve, it's very clearly a humiliation that really hurtful. I previously has same thinking with wewe when first time I saw this post, but honestly I can relate with her problem and feel sorry for her situation. I can understand why wewe didn't feel need to be sympathetic to her, but still like mhs1025 alisema it's not right to judge. Even just quiet and ignore this post is better than that. mwezi moja 1 uliopita
mwezi moja 1 uliopita Sparklefairy375 said…
This is literally same problem with @deedragongirl who post her problem above, but yeah there's a troll account that strongly attack me on a club just because I made a poll and defend specific character. The troll is already gone, but every time I read the troll's abusive comment then it hurts me :(
deedragongirl commented…
Same here! mwezi moja 1 uliopita
wavesurf commented…
^ I'm sorry to hear this from both of you. I just had a string of private messages from a hater/troll last week, too. Unfortunately, the trolls are a re-occuring problem with fanpop in general. My advice is to just don't keep re-reading what they've alisema that hurts you. I know this from vast experience myself. mwezi moja 1 uliopita
^Thanks a lot for both of wewe :D mwezi moja 1 uliopita
siku 12 zilizopita mhs1025 said…
crying
Ever since I got some horrible news, I've been in this depression. I'd rather not talk about it now. In fact, I might confirm it on the actual wall later on. (Actually, you can kinda sorta tell by my new icon.) Anyway, I really need your help! If you can help, that would really be appreciated!
cruella commented…
I'm so sorry. I'll definitely pray for you. If wewe do want to talk to someone wewe can always message me. siku 12 zilizopita
wavesurf commented…
I'm sorry wewe are in so much distress. I'm praying for you. Like Cruella said, wewe can message us if wewe do want to talk. siku 11 zilizopita
mhs1025 commented…
Thanks guys! I might message/inbox y'all in the inayofuata bit. siku 11 zilizopita
disnerdtobe commented…
So sorry to hear about this. Hope you're feeling better! siku moja 1 iliyopita
siku 6 zilizopita cruella said…
meh
There's this user who's been kinda trolling me, since I got on to her about being insensitive and disrespectful about the people who died on 9/11. I don't want to get into big details but here's a direct quote from one of her replies to me: "Bold statement from a motherfucker who is 28, has a jar jar icon, thinks Disney is the shit, and can't handle the word hell. I hope they make cribs in twin size" As you can tell she's a cyber bully, and I know I should ignore her, it's just hard.
deedragongirl commented…
That's a psychopath! siku 6 zilizopita
cruella commented…
Yeah it is. siku 5 zilizopita
disnerdtobe commented…
Wow, that's just mean, not to mention that troll is the one who should be embarrassed. Her words mean nothing, because let's face it, Disney IS the shit, and anyone who thinks otherwise is suffering from poor taste! Honestly, this person has alisema so many cringe things, I can't even. It's obviously a reflection of her and not you. siku moja 1 iliyopita
siku 6 zilizopita deedragongirl said…
sad
First and foremost, no hard feelings to haterlaxene, he (or she) is so obsessed with the Aladdin issue. Can't he (or she) just drop it already? It's getting really up to the point of being immature! I'm so sorry for my rant.
Hatelarxene is basically sad and pathetic person ever with cannot accept anyone who has different opinion about him. siku 6 zilizopita
Maybe wewe can check this kura ya maoni to prove how pathethic he is: www.fanpop.com/clubs/random/picks/results/1649579/who-looks-more-like-man siku 6 zilizopita
deedragongirl commented…
^^ I think he definitely needs anger management! siku 5 zilizopita