Disney Princess Team Classic

AudreyFreak posted on Mar 29, 2018 at 11:10PM
So each team is to have their own forum to think of ideas, which works for me. 👍 here's one for us. I'll be looking forward to working with the rest of you!

Disney Princess 41 majibu

Click here to write a response...
miezi 5 iliyopita AudreyFreak said…
The first game is thinking of a slogan. Now, I'm a huge Song of Ice and Fire geek and I love anoot of the "slogans" the noble families have- "Winter is Coming", "Family, Duty, Honor", "High as Honor", etc. I kind of like this, basically the qualities each family follows and tries to exemplify.

What do you think the Classics generally believe in or stand for? To me: grace, kindness, inner strength.

An actual statement would be great too. Does anyone have any ideas? Something like how they're regal as silk and strong as steel (example).
disnerdtobe commented…
strong as steel, hope of sunshine gold, and hearts that shame the red, red rose. miezi 5 iliyopita
cruella commented…
That sounds beautiful! miezi 5 iliyopita
disnerdtobe commented…
au "Softness the strength of steel, hope of sunshine dhahabu and hearts that shame the red, red rose. It'll do magic believe it au not, bibbidi bobbidi boo!" miezi 5 iliyopita
miezi 5 iliyopita disnerdtobe said…
Whoop! Whoop! Team Classic! I'm so excited!

Anyways, I think the classics stand for believing and dreaming, since Walt Disney was just really big on believing and dreaming and he definitely incorporated a lot of those values into the classic DPs.

Snow White:
- something about a smile or song
- remember the classics are the ones who can fill the world with sunshine
- mirror, mirror on the wall, the classics are the fairest of them all *
- Soft as snow, dreamy as night, heart red as the rose
- soft as snow, gentle as night, strength to power the deep, deep fight

Cinderella:
-they can't order us to stop dreaming! *
-well, it serves you right, spoiling the classics' dreams!
-well, it serves you right, spoiling the classic team
-bibbidi bobbidi boo, the classics are better than you (or new)
-gentle is not weak, believe it or not, bibbidi bobbidi boo!
-the classics are strong, believe it or not, bibbidi bobbed boo!
- I suppose we're frightfully dull, and boring, and completely...completely wonderful.
- so this is what makes life divine. the key to all heaven is mine. my heart has wings, and i can fly

Aurora:
- once upon a dream...
- That classics are seldom all they seem. But if...[add something here]..you'll love them at once.
- That visions are seldom all they seem. You know it's true, the classics are the dream team!* (I like visions are seldom all they seem because it's true that the classics are seldom what they seem because people always see the classics as weak damsels, and they seldom realize that the classics are actually strong and that gentle isn't weak). *

Combo
- a dream is a wish that is fairest of them all.
- once upon a dream, with a smile and a song, bibbidi bobbed boo!
- remember you're the one who can make your dreams come true
- remember you're the one who can make the dreams that you wish come true *
- Strength soft as snow, steel strong as night, heart(s) that shame the red, red rose...Put em together and what have you got, bibbidi bobbidi boo!
- Softness the strength of steel, hope of sunshine gold, and heart that shame the red, red rose...They'll do magic believe it or not, bibbidi bobbed boo! *
- That classics are seldom all they seem. Gentle as snow, lovely as the rose. Steel strong as a dream.
- That classics are seldom all they seem. Gentle a gleam, strong as a dream. (or strong as a gleam, gentle as a dream.)
- Sing sweet nightingale, will my song go winging? It will if you believe.

Phrases We Can Use
- strength of steel
- steel strong as night/ steel the strength of night
- steel strong as ebony
- softness the strength of steel
- dreamy as clouds/ dreamy as the cloud/ dreamy as a cloud
- dreamy as night
- regal as silk
- gentle as snow
- graceful as snow
- grace gentle as snow
- gentle as a gleam
- soft as snow
- heart that shame the red, red, rose
- heart red as the rose
- hope of sunshine gold
- class as glass/ classy as glass slipper
that's all the ideas i could think of for now. the ones with asterisks are my favorites.

Traits we want
- gentle
- kind
- dreamy
- strength
- graceful
last edited miezi 5 iliyopita
AudreyFreak commented…
HAHA the bibbity bobbity one is great. I wonder if people might get annoyed with that one though. A lot of these are good. Maybe we could incorporate their dreaminess with how gentle the all are? miezi 5 iliyopita
disnerdtobe commented…
I'm trying to model of Snow's "skin white as snow, hair black as night", so maybe "grace gentle as snow, [blank] dreamy as night" miezi 5 iliyopita
Beastlysoul25 commented…
Yes that one miezi 5 iliyopita
miezi 5 iliyopita cruella said…
YAY! Go Team Classic!

I agree with disnerdtobe said. Another quote that I think is good from Cinderella to incorporate is "The dream that I wish will come true,"
disnerdtobe commented…
I like that too! miezi 5 iliyopita
disnerdtobe commented…
Maybe we can try to combine all three DPs. Like "Some day, I wonder, the dream that I wish will come true." miezi 5 iliyopita
miezi 5 iliyopita wavesurf said…
@AudreyFreak, Disnerdtobe, BeastlySoul: Hello, guys, I was originally in your group for a short time, but got switched out. I really am delighted that Cruella has joined your group ( because that's what was asked in the poll). I'm being moved to another group. Good luck in the Princess Team Games!!!
disnerdtobe commented…
Sad to see wewe go. :( Good luck to wewe too! miezi 5 iliyopita
cruella commented…
I'm sad to see wewe leave. If you'd rather stay in the Classics I don't mind joining one of the others. miezi 5 iliyopita
disnerdtobe commented…
^actually the renaissance team is filling up right now. they even got a waiting orodha and i think cool singer wants to jiunge the renaissance. so there's certainly enough room for both of you. miezi 5 iliyopita
Sorry my last post (which has all the rough ideas, possible phrases we can use, and traits we want to include) got really messy and confusing, so I made this post which just has my favorite ones.

- mirror mirror on the wall, the classics are fairest of them all
- They can't order us to stop dreaming!
- I suppose we're frightfully dull, and boring, and completely...completely wonderful.
- That visions are seldom all they seem. You know it's true, the classics are the dream team!
- Remember you're the one that can make the dream that you wish come true.
- strength of steel, hope of sunshine gold and hearts that shame the red, red rose...put them together and what have you got? Bibbidi, bobbidi boo!

^^I love that last one! Does everyone else like it or have a preference?
AudreyFreak commented…
I almost wish we could find a way to make it rhyme though. miezi 5 iliyopita
^ I like the last one too. I also like "they can't order us to stop dreaming", "frightfully dull" and "visions are seldom" too. I made "visions are seldom" to rhyme (sort of).

strength of steel, hope of sunshine gold and hearts that shame the red, red ROSE...in ageless sleep she finds rePOSE. Bibbidi, bobbidi boo!

I still kind of like it when it doesn't rhyme though. It makes more sense.

OR strength of steel, hope of sunshine gold, and hearts that shame the red, red rose...with a smile and a song, she finds response...bibbidi bobbidi boo!

OR strength of steel, hope of sunshine gold, and hearts that shame the red rose TOO. Put em together and what have you got, bibbidi bobbidi BOO!
The dream that we wish will come true. For we have strength of steel, hope of sunshine gold, and a smile and song in our hearts that shame the red, red rose.
(I borrowed some from disnerdtrope)
disnerdtobe commented…
How about, "With strength of steel, hope of sunshine gold, and moyo that shame the red, red rose, the dream that we wish will come true" ? miezi 5 iliyopita
disnerdtobe commented…
au the first one. Either way. I think we can do without smile and song for that one since it's a mouthful. miezi 5 iliyopita
cruella commented…
Thanks. miezi 5 iliyopita
Ok! How do we decide which slogan we want to go with?

So this is a finalized list of the favorite slogans that everyone has (let me know if you want me to add others to this list or comment below):

Strength of steel, hope of sunshine gold, heart that shame the red, red rose...put them together and what have you got? Bibbidi bobbidi boo!

The dream that we wish will come true. For we have strength of steel, hope of sunshine gold, and a smile and song in our hearts that shame the red, red rose.

Strength of steel, hope of sunshine gold, heart that shame the red, red rose ~ the dream that we wish will come true.

dreamy as night, regal as silk and steel strong as ebony

Personally I like the first one best. What do you guys think?
And sorry for all the confusing posts/comments. Sometimes I'm not sure whether to make a new post or comment under the previous post.
Beastlysoul25 commented…
We'll figure it out. Aplogies for not being around. I was having problems finding this. miezi 5 iliyopita
disnerdtobe commented…
No problem! miezi 5 iliyopita
disnerdtobe commented…
If we don’t hear back, do u au me should submit it? miezi 5 iliyopita
Hey guys, I'm probably going to bed soon, so should I put one of the slogans up (and which one should I submit or you guys fine with any of them)? Or if you guys prefer, one of you can put the slogan in the main forum. Just remember to get it in by the end of the day.
cruella commented…
Like I alisema I have my two favorites, but there all good. So I’m fine with any of them wewe submit. miezi 5 iliyopita
So I posted the slogan on the main forum and going to bed. If u guys later decide to go with a different slogan instead, please feel free to post that slogan on the main forum and I will delete my old post tomorrow. Good night.
cruella commented…
Okay. Thanks for submitting one. I don’t really know what else to do since nobody will respond. miezi 5 iliyopita
cruella commented…
Good night miezi 5 iliyopita
disnerdtobe commented…
No problem! miezi 5 iliyopita
Princesslullaby said she doesn’t think that our slogan can fit in the poll but she said we can make an icon of it. Should i shorten the slogan or does anyone want to make the icon? Idk how to make icons.
disnerdtobe commented…
I gave princesslullaby the shorter slogan without bibbidi bobbidi boo. If u guys rather make the icon, just post it to the main foramu and I will futa my old post. miezi 5 iliyopita
princesslullaby commented…
I think I can solve the problem kwa just putting "renaissance, classic, revival" as the options and posting the slogan in the comments. thanks! miezi 5 iliyopita
cruella commented…
^Good idea. miezi 5 iliyopita
miezi 5 iliyopita Beastlysoul25 said…
Hmm, well, I like our slogan better. I don't know how to make icons either.
^oh sh*t I just saw princesslullaby’s comment. I was just second guessing myself on which slogan is the best. The first one sounds “clever” but the second sounds kind of more poetic and our shorter version was nice and simple. Can someone decide for me? Idk what to do. To me any variation that includes strength as steel, hope of sunshine gold and heart that shame the red, red rose is fine by me.
Beastlysoul25 commented…
I prefer the sekunde slogan, but I can try something different. 'Steel's strength, Hope's golden rays and a Red Rosy Heart' If wewe don't like that one, I would choose the sekunde slogan wewe came up with. miezi 5 iliyopita
AudreyFreak commented…
I wonder if people will be confused why we're saying steel though. I originally picked that because of that trope called "Silk Hiding Steel". Should we change it? Because I can't think of a better one and it might be too late now. And sorry I've been so slow about replying! miezi 5 iliyopita
disnerdtobe commented…
That’s ok! And yeah, princesslullaby already ilitumwa the kura ya maoni so I’m not sure if there’s anything we can do. miezi 5 iliyopita
I also can't do Photoshop. But do we have to MAKE icons? I have some in my laptop I've saved from tumblr.
disnerdtobe commented…
No we don’t have to make icons. Princesslullaby solved the problem kwa putting the slogan in the comments. And Cruella can make ikoni if we need them in the future. miezi 5 iliyopita
smile
Hey guys, the next game is team icon. I can make the icon if you want. But I need to know do you all want one specific princess (if so which one) or all three in it?

Personally I vote for all three since is the Classic team.
disnerdtobe commented…
I don't care either way. Do whatever wewe like! miezi 5 iliyopita
Same. If we absolutely had to pick one I think Cinderella would do but I see no reason not to include all.
I agree with all three princesses too.
Here's the team icon. Let me know what you think of it. Do you want a different one, anything on it changed, or is it okay?
 Here's the team icon. Let me know what wewe think of it. Do wewe want a different one, anything on it c
Beastlysoul25 commented…
It looks perfect! miezi 5 iliyopita
AudreyFreak commented…
Looks great!! miezi 5 iliyopita
cruella commented…
^Good miezi 5 iliyopita
miezi 5 iliyopita princesslullaby said…
Hey guys, looks like you're about to be the winners for the first round! Congratulations! Please come back to me with an idea for the 3rd round by tomorrow!
big smile
Yay I'm so happy we won! So proud of us. What do we want to do for the next round?

I've seen old articles of team lists for favorite Disney princesses. I've never played team games before so idk what games people usually play.
Awesome! I'm glad we won!

Here's a link to one of the old team forums hopefully that can give us some ideas.

link
Personally I think some kind of collage that represents them would be a good challenge. It can either have screencaps from their movies or be an Aesthetic college with photos represent them.
AudreyFreak commented…
Sounds good to me miezi 5 iliyopita
disnerdtobe commented…
Me too miezi 5 iliyopita
cruella commented…
Okay. i messaged princesslullaby. miezi 5 iliyopita
hey guys, I'm gonna need a category pretty soon! one of you can take the initiative and just email me a suggestion just in case you can't all decide on one. thank you!
So how shall we do this collage?
AudreyFreak commented…
Maybe, our inayopendelewa scene from each movie, a scene with each princesses' best au strongest moment, things like that? miezi 5 iliyopita
cruella commented…
I messaged Princesslullby with for collage and here's what I said: Each team makes a collage with picha of things the represent the princesses in their group, (ex. Tiana and a frog, cinderella and a glass slipper) but they can't use picha of the actual princesses. miezi 5 iliyopita
cruella commented…
I decided to go the route of doing a collage with things represent each princess. miezi 5 iliyopita
Hey team mates, I wanted to say that if everybody would prefer to keep the games as 3 teams I don’t mind moving to Team Revial. It would cut the Team Classic down to 3 members but at least we be able to keep all three teams.
it makes zaidi sense for me to move, because renaissance has 5 members. miezi 5 iliyopita
if wewe WANT to songesha to revival, wewe can, and i can switch to classic, because i don't care, but someone has to come off renaissance to keep things even. miezi 5 iliyopita
i've been trying to recruit, but no one seems interested miezi 5 iliyopita
Not to sound dishearting, but this is a pain to think about.
Okay, Princesslullaby moved to Revival to even things out, so there will be no combining of the Teams.

Now that, that’s settled we need to discuss our collage. Like I said, when I messaged Princesslullaby I decided on colleges of things that represent the DPs. Here’s what I said: each team makes a collage with images of things the represent the princesses in their group, (ex. Tiana and a frog, Cinderella and a glass slipper) but they can't use images of the actual princesses.

I apologize if I made it to complicated but she wanted one us to give the next round ASAP and no one else was online at the time.

But I’m thinking Cinderella and Glass slipper, Snow White and Apple, Aurora and Spinning wheel, plus images of the kinds of animals they’re friends with, and on a castle background.

Let me know your ideas.
disnerdtobe commented…
that sounds good to me! miezi 5 iliyopita
Beastlysoul25 commented…
Same idea I had. Must've been a mind-meld. As for the animal ideas, I'm thinking deer for Snow-White, mice for cinderella and birds for Aurora. miezi 5 iliyopita
Here's the collage.

The glass slipper and mice in a teacup = Cinderella
The spinning wheel and songbird = Aurora
The apple with a bite taken out and deer = Snow White
and it's on a Disney castle background

I hope you like it!
 Here's the collage. The glass slipper and mice in a teacup = cinderella The spinning wheel and so
disnerdtobe commented…
I like it! miezi 5 iliyopita
Hey guys, reminder that the collage is due today and should be posted in the main forum. Also, you should all add the main forum to your updates because that's where my main announcements are. Thank you! :)
Team Revival chose the next challenge called Crossover Era. The rules are:

1. It must only be with characters from your team's era, and it must have at least ONE princess from your era. The other character(s) can be any other character from that era, but at least one princess.
2. It has to be an action scene as if they are in a movie together; they must be performing an action. It can't just be Pocahontas and Jasmine photoshopped into a picture together without any interaction.
3. Minimum two characters, but you can do any amount that you want.

Any ideas?
disnerdtobe commented…
Maybe cinderella and Snow White preparing auroras birthday? So Snow White and cinderella cooing au cleaning and aurora is behind them looking at them and Cindy and snow don’t know that she’s looking because the thought that they’re gonna surprise her. But that’s just an idea. We don’t have to use it. miezi 5 iliyopita
I may have one. Both Aurora and Snow White were involved with singing around animals in the forest.
disnerdtobe commented…
I like that too. miezi 5 iliyopita
cruella commented…
We could probably actually put cinderella and one of her bird au panya, kipanya Marafiki in there too. miezi 5 iliyopita
miezi 4 iliyopita princesslullaby said…
Reminder that the crossover icon is due today!
miezi 4 iliyopita cruella said…
Our crossover icon
 Our crossover ikoni
cruella commented…
I'm going to submit it since it's due today. miezi 4 iliyopita
disnerdtobe commented…
It looks wonderful! Thank you. miezi 4 iliyopita
miezi 4 iliyopita disnerdtobe said…
Round 5: Perfect Quote- a quote from other media (non DP-related like movies, books, etc) which represent any princess from your era or all the princesses from the group. Hope you all understand!

“I have a dream, a song to sing to help me cope with anything
If you see the wonders of a fairytale, you can take the future even if you fail”
-I have a dream, from mamma Mia
It’s a beautiful song. Here’s the link.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WssQP1xWJRM­

We don’t have to use the entire quote, just part of it is fine too.

“You have courage. Not battle courage, perhaps, but, I don't know... a woman's kind of courage.”
-game of thrones

“Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true
Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me”
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow, from wizard of oz

Again we don’t have to use all of it. We can just use part of the lyrics.
last edited miezi 4 iliyopita
disnerdtobe commented…
After thinking about it, my inayopendelewa right now is "the dreams that wewe dare to dream really do come true" from Wizard of Oz, because it's nice and simple; the alliteration rolls off the tongue quite nicely. miezi 4 iliyopita
disnerdtobe commented…
^I'm going to submit the quote now since it's due today. Let me know if wewe guys change your mind. miezi 4 iliyopita
cruella commented…
^I like that quote too. miezi 4 iliyopita
disnerdtobe commented…
^I was just wondering does it sound better with "and" and "the" before it? Like "and the dreams that wewe dare to dream really do come true." au "the dreams that wewe dare to dream..." au just "dreams that wewe dare to dream..." miezi 4 iliyopita
REMINDER TO ALL TEAMS THAT THE QUOTE IS DUE TODAY!
DRESS SWAP IS DUE TODAY...but neither renaissance nor classic seem to have made one. members of the teams, contact me when you can.
miezi 4 iliyopita cruella said…
Here it is: Snow White in Cinderella's dress wearing Aurora's crown and necklace.
 Here it is: Snow White in Cinderella's dress wearing Aurora's crown and necklace.
disnerdtobe commented…
Thank you! It's cute! :) miezi 4 iliyopita
Hey guys, you've won the last round!! please tell me asap a new game :) thanks!
Sweet we won again :D so what game do we want to play next? Do we still want to do something art related because I don’t really know how to do art stuff or icons really. I remember looking through past games there was a baby face. Like you go on some website, and mash Snow White and Cinderella and auroras face together to see what they would look like if they had a baby. Um that’s all I can really think of off the top of my head right now.
cruella commented…
If wewe want to do something that doesn’t involve image editing, maybe we could write a short poem about them. miezi 4 iliyopita
disnerdtobe commented…
Personally I’m not a big shabiki of poems. I prefer the baby face smasher because it requires almost no skill. But if wewe prefer to do poems we can go with that. miezi 4 iliyopita
cruella commented…
The baby face one is fine. miezi 4 iliyopita
Little Brett
 Little Brett