Disney Princess Disney Princess News Discussion

Swanpride posted on Jun 11, 2019 at 01:42AM
So, I have noticed that we barely use the discussion forum for actual discussions and instead tend to discuss news aso on the wall, if at all. I want to try to reactivate the forum back to what it is supposed to be. so, if you want to discuss the Aladdin remake, here is the place to share your thought. If you have any other Disney Princess (or maybe even Disney in general) related news, here is the place to do it.

I can't say anything about the Aladdin remake, because I make a point of not watching any of those in theatres, but to get the discussion going, how do you feel about the remakes? As I suggested already, I am not a fan myself, but maybe we could get the conservation going by discussing the pro and cons of them. Or at least why the original worked better.

Disney Princess 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Swanpride said…
So, let's talk about the casting for Ariel....

As I said in the poll: I usually don't judge castings before I have actually seen the performance. But if this becomes a "oh, no, we can't deal with a change of skin colour" thing, I will speak up again it. Who cares? Does a different skin colour mater more than a different eye or hair-colour?

They have cast an actress who can actually sing this time around! I think that is great! We actually might get some good renditions of the songs this time around. And yet everyone is playing identity politics and making it all about the race. IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!! There is no rule how The Little Mermaid has to look like.