If anyone's been here for zaidi than a few months, they know that, one, my orodha is an ever changing mess, and two, if I'm not uandishi this makala every two months, something is wrong. Well, it's been nearly four au so months since I last wrote this orodha and somehow my orodha has remained relatively stable. Despite it staying nearly the same, these have always been my inayopendelewa makala to write, so I just thought I'd write it again. So here I go!
It's tough. I can see the appeal of Belle, I really can, and at times I wonder why she's last on my list, but she just..is. I don't know, she's...
Hola! I already wrote my updated DP movie list, if wewe haven't read it yet, here's the link. link. So, I rewatched the DP films and my opinions on the princesses have changed so here is my updated list. The number in the parenthesis is where that princess used to be on my list. I genuinely don't dislike any princess but I don't upendo them all either so I also placed the princesses in groups according to how much I like them.
Neutral Liking These are the girls that I do like but just don't find myself super interested in. So my feelings towards them are kind of neutral.
Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs - One Song This song is very romantic, I think I would die if a guy sung this to me. If only there was someone out there who loved me... the same way Prince loves Snow White *tear* Not to mention Prince has the voice of an Angel who has fallen from the sky.
Cinderella - A Dream is a Wish Your moyo Makes This is a very soothing and relaxing song. But what makes me upendo it is that it makes me hope for a better tomorrow, just like the lyrics suggest. It makes me feel all tingly and happy inside!
Sleeping Beauty - Once Upon a Dream Another very romantic song...
When I maoni on one pick and other mashabiki wonder why I say so, it inspires me to make an makala to explain zaidi in the best way. I find a lot similarities of Elsa with Periwinkle (Secret of the Wings), Ralph and Vanellope (Wreck-it Ralph), Zarina (The Pirate Fairy), and Maleficent (Maleficent).
John Lasseter's Blue and Spikey "White" Hair
Similarities between Periwinkle & Elsa: - Both have ice power - Both ice are spreading quickly like moto (okay, not definitely Periwinkle's ice but ice from Periwinkle's place) - Both have white hairs, au whatever platinum blonde which looks...
12. Mor'du Yeah, I don't really consider him a villain, he leaves the smallest impact on me.
11. Ratcliffe He's no evil mastermind but at least he makes me laugh. Who can take him seriously though? He wears pigtails and wants to be covered in glitter.
10. Lady Tremaine She is this high because I actually think she's a good villain, making one person's life miserable is cruel as heck. But I just don't like her, she's a bit too despicable... and boring.
9. Jafar Jafar is an okay villain, I like Iago way zaidi than I like Jafar though. Not to mention that Iago does most of the dirty...
So... It's been a couple of weeks since I've written an article. All of the Disney Princesses are beautiful, just some of them are zaidi so.
13. Jasmine She's beautiful in an exotic way. I upendo her skin color and her thick, glossy hair. However, her figure is a little too unrealistic and her eyes can look weird.
12. Ariel She's also very pretty, but she's drawn a little too cartoony for my tastes. Her hair can look really beautiful at times, and I upendo her eyes. Her hair can sometimes be too bright, and she's way skinny.
11. Mulan She's beautiful, but a little plain. I like how they drew her to look...
A kura ya maoni was recently made about who was the most selfish DP, and I was shocked and annoyed at what people were saying about Elsa (and Merida... But I guess I may have to make that makala later) being selfish.
I know this point is already being debated on the poll, so some may find it a bit repetitive to read this, but I wanted to make a really detailed examination about Elsa and her 'selfishness'.
One argument I read was: "in the beginning part when she forbids Anna to marry him, it's just because she doesn't want to see Anna have fun with others while she is alone in her own sadness...."....
I would change my name to Jasmine. It's a maua, ua and is a beautiful name, I also like the abbreviation of it.
I would want to have Tiana's cooking skills. Food is life! Sure it'd be cool to know martial arts au know how to shoot arrows. But sometimes, all I really want to do is eat. I wouldn't say I'm a bad cook but I'm still in the learning process. Cajun chakula is delicious and I don't know how to make it.
I would want Fa Zhou as my parent. My father has been a bit absent in my life these past years. Though Fa Zhou reminds me a lot of my grandpa. Plus, my grandpa had tasks to complete in the...