Hello, everyone! Here is the compilation of the results of this spring's DP movie countdown. The ranking was based 32 lists: thirty-one imewasilishwa kwa fanpop users link + mine. Click on the link for zaidi information on how this countdown works, but in case wewe are wondering, I awarded one point to the first of each list, two points to the second, and so on. Which means that the movie with the least points was the winner of the countdown.
This makala includes:
1. The ujumla, jumla ranking; 2. The individual placements; 3. The total of points; 4. Two maoni for each film (four for the first place).
Congratulations to our shabiki of the mwezi winner for May 2015, Reflection11!
1. How does it feel to be shabiki of the Month? Amazing! I know that sounds a little stupid, but is pretty cool to know that the spot appreciates my work! I’m a little shocked, but happy nonetheless.
2. Your inayopendelewa Princess? Why? Mulan, no question! I upendo how quirky and relatable she is, while still being admirable and brave. She’s realistic and highly intelligent and creative. I upendo her so much words can’t describe.
3. Your least inayopendelewa Princess? Why? Pocahontas. I find her bland and uninteresting. She is very...
Please note that this is a countdown where we users make a lot of assumptions and don't provide proof of anything. This is for the amusement so please don't kill the fun :)
11. Prince The Prince from Snow White comes in last place, can't say I'm stunned. At that time, Disney animators haven't mastered drawing male characters yet so I'm guessing what's underneath isn't HD quality either. He's also quite feminine looking, petite frame with soft edges. No worries though, Snow White loves his man for his huuuuuuuge moyo :)
10. Charming Nope, still not quite there with drawing men. Charming...