posted by Pyjamarama
1. Scott Eric Weinger (born October 5, 1975) is an American actor, televisheni producer and writer, best known as the voice of Aladin in Walt Disney's eponymous feature film. Weinger would reprise the role in two direct-to-video sequels, for the Disney Channel televisheni series, and the Kingdom Hearts Series. He is also well known for playing D.J. Tanner's boyfriend "Steve" on Full House for two seasons. He is currently uandishi for television, and has written for both comedy and drama.
2. Jonathan Freeman (born February 5, 1950) is the best villains voice actor ever. He voiced Jafar. He should do zaidi villains voices in new Disney films.
3. Gilbert Gottfried (born February 28, 1955) is an American actor, voice actor and stand-up comedian best known for his trademark comedic persona of speaking in a loud, grating tone of voice and squinting. He has played numerous roles in film and television, perhaps most notably voicing the parrot, kasuku Iago in Disney's Aladin (1992), and co-starred in the Problem Child movies. He is also known for voicing Digit in the children's cartoon/educational math-based onyesha Cyberchase, and the Aflac bata until 2011.
4. Daniel Louis "Dan" Castellaneta (born October 29, 1957) is an American actor, voice actor, comedian and screenwriter. Noted for his long-running role as Homer Simpson on the animated televisheni series The Simpsons, he voices many other characters on The Simpsons, including Abraham "Grampa" Simpson, Barney Gumble, Krusty the Clown, Groundskeeper Willie, Mayor Quimby and Hans Moleman. He voiced Genie.
Born in Oak Park, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago, Castellaneta started taking uigizaji classes at a young age. He would listen to his father's comedy records and do impressions of the artists. After graduating from Northern Illinois University, Castellaneta joined Chicago's sekunde City in 1983, and performed with the troupe until 1987. He was cast in The Tracey Ullman Show, which debuted in 1987. The Tracey Ullman onyesha included a series of animated shorts about a dysfunctional family. Voices were needed for the shorts, so the producers decided to ask Castellaneta to voice Homer. His voice for the character started out as a loose impression of Walter Matthau, but later evolved into a zaidi robust voice. The shorts would eventually be spun off into The Simpsons. Castellaneta has won four Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Voice-Over Performance for his work on the onyesha as well as an Annie Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement in the Field of uhuishaji in 1993. Castellaneta has co-written four episodes of The Simpsons with his wife Deb Lacusta.
Castellaneta has also had roles in several other televisheni programs, including the live-action sitcom Sibs, The Adventures of Dynamo Duck, and the animated series Darkwing Duck, Back to the Future: The Animated Series, Earthworm Jim, Aladin and hujambo Arnold!. In 1999, he appeared in the krisimasi special Olive, the Other Reindeer and won an Annie Award for his portrayal of the Postman. Castellaneta has also released a comedy CD, I Am Not Homer, and wrote and starred in a one-person onyesha titled Where Did Vincent van Gogh?
5. Linda Larkin (born March 20, 1970) is an American cinema and televisheni actress. She is best known for providing the speaking voice of Princess jimmy, hunitumia in the movie Aladin and various Aladin sequels and spin-offs, as well as in the Kingdom Hearts video game series. In order for her to voice Princess jimmy, hunitumia she had to lower her voice due to Disney saying her voice was too high for Jasmine's voice. For her work at Disney, Larkin was honored as a Disney Legend on August 19, 2011.
6. Jason Alexander (born September 23, 1959) voiced Abis Mal. He did the other voice of Hugo in The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
7. Frank" Welker (born March 12, 1946) is an American actor who specializes in voice acting. Welker is one of the highest-grossing actors in Hollywood. He did alot of voices through the years. He voiced Abu and Rajah. He did zaidi voices of Scooby Doo and Freddy, Big Foot from A Goofy Movie, Dr. Claw from Inspector Gadget, Prince Pyjamarama from The Further Adventures of Superted-Ruse of the Raja and all the others.
8. Val Bettin (born August 1, 1923) is an American voice actor, known for using an English accent in all of his roles. He voiced The Sultan. Also he voiced Dr. Dawson from The Great panya, kipanya Detective.
9. Jim Cummings (born November 3, 1952) is an American voice actor and singer, who has appeared in almost 100 roles. He has appeared in classic animated sinema such as Aladin and The Lion King, as well as taking on roles in zaidi current films, such as Bee Movie, Princess and the Frog, and Winnie the Pooh. He has also provided voice-over work for video games, such as Icewind Dale, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, nyota Wars: The Old Republic, and World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria. He voiced Razoul.