Disturbed A Tribute To Disturbed and David Draiman

1ofthedisturbed posted on Feb 03, 2009 at 01:51AM
Disturbed is a very unique band. Especially, David Draiman who is the one who writes the lyrics. David writes cryptically it's about his life experiences. He is very different from most lead singers. Another reason why Disturbed is so different is because each one of their album is themed around something. The first album "The Sickness" taught us how to get down with the sickness. There are many different levels to the sickness. Bare with me my interpretation of Disturbed is above and beyond what anyone probably sees them as, plus I am very much inlove with David Draiman for more reasons than one. Their second album opened our minds to "Believe" in a power greater then ourselves without defying in organizational religions. Their third album gave us a political stand point of how to stand among the "Ten Thousand Fists" without the use of weapons other than their music and our voices. And now they bring us to a level of spirituality that gives us an "indestructible" nature towards our innerself. Music especially Disturbed, is a huge source that keeps me going. This is what I tell myself consciously. Through Disturbed and David's lyrics I have learned what to tell myself through trying times: Wake up, Tara, you are fucking dead. In order to apprehend the deception of this world and live, you need to understand the lie that lives within you and the world that surrounds you. In doing so, you will comprehend the spiritual world. You need to recognize the sickness that is buried beneath the surface to grasp what your capabilities are in what seems to be a foresaken world that surrounds you. WAKE UP!!! Become conflicted; fight the sickness, the demon within, claim your identity! And use the knowledge, the eyes that God gave you to see the true wickedness that lies within the physical world. That is what I have to comprehend on a day to day basis. I am able to decipher David's lyrics. Some of them are hard to decipher. In "Indestructible" there are a couple songs that I am still working on. Of course they are my perception but from the spiritual world that I have experienced and insanity that I have been branded with. I pick up on the subliminal messeges that are hidden beneath the surface of Disturbed's music. Ask me what songs you are having trouble comprehending and I will give you my interpretation maybe we will see eye to eye. I am 29 years old soon to be 30. My world is extremely complicated now because it consists of two worlds, has been for three years and Disturbed is the only band that I know of that hits those two worlds in almost every one of their songs. I am at a point in my life where I don't mind sharing what I have experienced in my life. There are a few secrets that I have to hang on to, but so do all people. But I have seen things I have witnessed things, I have heard things and I have encountered things that most people have never experienced. There is a statement written inbetween the lyrics of the album "Believe" It explains what a person who is torn goes through and what is necessary for them to do to get through life and survive. This statement is filled with tools for anyone who is torn between the physical and spiritual world to use. It was written by David Draiman and no it is not a song:

In an age of nothing.
At a time when we stand at the brink of our own destruction.
Strengthen your belief in yourself.
In the future of humanity.
In the things of this world which cannot easily be perceived.
Awaken that which lies dormant now within your soul.
Reignite the flame of your consciousness.
And measure the strength of your conviction.
Reveal the lie.
Renounce your hatred.
Seek, find and embrace the truths you are fortunate enough to discover.
Cherish them.
Use them to anchor you in the sea of chaos that is the world we live in.
When twilight draws near.
When you are pushed to the very limits of your soul.
When it seems that all you have left
are the dead remnants of the fabric of your life…
BELIEVE

I have an email account oneofthedisturbed1s@gmail.com if you want to talk to me privately. Or for anyone for that matter. It's not an easy topic to talk about. Disturbed’s music is all about individuality and standing up against the fucking drones and the jaded that are the sickness that makes the many layers that infect the world today. The people who like to fit the status quo they call the squandering cattle they group with. I am disturbed. There are many people out there that are like me. We don’t really group. When we do we are of an individualistic nature. We have similarities. But we live alone deep within are skin and it’s painful. We are alone, divided, yet spiritually we unite in some way. The biggest link is yeah, Disturbed’s kick ass music. Their music hit so many surfaces. I have been rejected by the government, society and now I am being hit head on by a world that is transparent. And for some reason Disturbed speaks of both worlds in every one of their songs. So I know that David is one of those people who has and is torn; physically, mentally, emotionally and mostly spiritually. You just have to take in the rhythm of their music and listen hard to David’s lyrics . Sometimes, I have to look the lyrics up. He well from my perspective especially in the album “The Sickness” although, it’s not my favorite album, well of course it‘s my favorite album, !*$+ I love them all. I don’t have a favorite album. My perspective may be different from yours. The song Voices talks about internal voices. Stupify talks about racism, prejudice and the narrow perspective of life as two worlds collide into each other leaving one hell of a torn man. Causing insanity that can’t be controlled which, ignited one hell of a demon inside him. Which brings Down With The Sickness, (he leaves servent before you I kneel open for a reason. You can look at It either way it’s your perspective. For me, I’ve done enough research to know that David Draiman was and is not satanic.) When I hear this song I take it as major confliction, for me it’s a transition from the physical world into a spiritual world that is a dark, maddening scary as !*$+ world. Another world of rejection and there is no way out. But, it sure as hell gives you proof that there is a God and satan exists. The only way out will lead you to another dark world yeah, “Inside the fire.” When David screams “Give it to me.” He is screaming out to his fans if you understand my music to the degree to where you are seeing it beyond music; to where you are constantly thinking about my lyrics; to where you depend on my lyrics, aside from what religious beliefs you believe in or God, to get you through life. Tell me!!! David is well aware of the many fansites that are on the Internet. Hell he made one of them. It’s on myspace.com. You can google it all you have to is type in Disturbed myspace and it’s the first one that shows up. He goes on it. There ‘s a statement that I recently came across that totally made me think especially of David Draiman and of course Disturbed: “In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.” –Albert Schweitzer. Violence Fetish isn’t about being physically violent it’s about being verbal. So is Shout. Fear is about how society and the government rejected David as well as the jaded. Record labels telling him that he was a reject that he wasn’t going to make it. But there is a hidden messege in it. The Chorus and the part where he speaks out a message for all you huge fans listen you’ll hear his message. Numb is about the paranormal activity that has been going on in David’s life. Dropping Plates is David’s way of saying fuck the system I’m dropping plates on your ass! I have hope that Disturbed will spread like wild fire!!!! Want is about vulturism as is meaning of life, but as women and men who are huge fans of Disturbed we all love meaning of life because David really really gives us one hell of a tastey and disturbing rendition of what fucking is all about only there is a twist. The murder suicide the only reason why he states it is because he’s looking for a girl that understands him and doesn’t just want him for his looks and deviant sexual performances and all he is getting is lemons. Women who just want to vulturize him and it's pushing him to a point where he is having criminal thoughts. Same thing goes for The Game. It’s not just about cheating. It’s about a girl lying to David about understanding him and then exploiting him to her friends about his insanity yet perfect looks for that glimmer of fame while fucking someone else behind his back because she knows that his biggest weakness in the world is his passion and love towards women and the fact that he is torn and fears being considered insane. The one thing in the world that that adorable man wants is a girl that loves and understands him and he hasn’t gotten that yet. However, his looks deceive but his eyes are a window to his soul. You can tell when he has been tormented, conflicted and above all torn. And for anyone who plans on throwing the lyrics “Just Stop” towards me. I already know what the song is about. It’s about people who lie about understanding David just to get closer to him. By bypassing his pain. Disturbed’s music is to be enjoyed on all levels but, the one thing David cannot stand the most is vultures, the spiritual one’s he has no control over but, the physical ones especially when it comes to women, he can’t stand. He can’t stand it when they say they understand his music to the core of which they need to be understood, when in reality they have no clue what It’s like to be stuck inbetween two worlds and then be branded insane. Take a look at the lyrics to Voices, Down With The Sickness, Fear, Numb, Conflict, Prayer, Liberate, Awaken, Remember, Intoxication, Rise, Bound, Darkness, 10,000 Fists, Guarded, Deify, Stricken, I’m Alive, Overburdened, Decadence, Pain Redefined, Avariance, Monster, Indestructible, Inside The Fire, The Night, Perfect Insanity, Haunted, Enough, The Curse, Torn, Criminal, Run, A Welcome Burden, Dehumanized, God Of The Mind, Hell, Sickened, This Moment and Two Worlds. These are all the songs that talk especially about the spiritual encounters and spiritual insights that David percieves. Yes I know when it comes to Disturbed I write pages. Email me if you have any questions about my insights on their music.

Disturbed 7 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xBaDxAzZx said…
OMG... I Couldnt Agree With You Moree... Disturbed Is Amazing
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DisturbedPrince said…
hey can you tell me what is the meaning of two worlds exspecially the lyrics- blood of the martyr in me, drowns my conviction regions divide
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita gerard-way77 said…
i agree with you. Not only is david draiman sexy but he also sings his heart and soul out in every song.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ajhodge said…
big smile
I read every word of this and sat there in awe. Never have i ever met someone who was able to perfectly en capsule all of my thoughts into such a beautifully written blog.

I love disturbed so fucking much its un-believable. I saw them in concert, have all of there albums, a couple of shirts and a bunch of posters, i've met David, Dan and Mike (Not at the same time) and constantly listen to their music, including every hidden track. Im so glad i found this blog post, it really helped me realize why i love Disturbed so much. So thanks.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jD113 said…
cool
I completly agree with everything that you are saying Disturbed kicks Ass!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jmoney636 said…
Just saw this band Seven Day Sonnet at the Sevendust show… don’t usually like opening acts, but these guys seriously fuckin rocked!!

Just found some new stuff they're putting out too:
link
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NazmusSaqueeb said…
nice