Doctor Who THE LAST GREAT TIME WAR

unit posted on May 18, 2008 at 10:34AM
WOULD ANYONE else LOVE TO SEE THE LAST TIME WAR WAGED ON OUR SCREENS. I LoVE DOCTOR WHO BUT LATLY I AM FEELING AS IF IVE READ REVELATIONS BUT NOT GENESIS.

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS I WOULD LOVE TO READ THE

last edited on May 18, 2008 at 10:54AM

Doctor Who 8 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DalekSec said…
I think it'd be brilliant, especially if we got McGann/Eccleston back in some form. Russell T Davies, I believe, said he would never do it... but he's leaving soon, so who knows?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita unit said…
if they ever get down to do this they should put it on at nine so that the storyline can be more suitable to the ideas and events its trying to tell
Hello, as I’ve said before I would love to read any ideas or thoughts about this.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tinytardis said…
Doing a "Three doctors" with McGann and Eccleston would tie up some loose ends and give us the missing regeneration scene so very worthwhile. Davies has gone now (apart from the specials). He's done a great job by I wonder if a certain scene in the Unicorn and the Wasp episode had something to do with it ?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita efro said…
I'd prefer not to know, personally i like that the doctor is such a mysterious character, if we had everything spelled out for us it would really take away from his character, i think we can guess the gist of it. there is no need to fill in the blanks
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita harold said…
Well, the whole time war thing doesn't make sense to me, because they clearly have not erased all trace of either the Time Lords or the daleks from history (everybody seems to know about them both), so shouldn't both continue to appear throughout time, regardless of the eventual outcome? To me, it's always seemed to be an excuse for the new series' producers to avoid having stories that don't involve Earth. Sure, I'd love to see some adventures that involve battles fought from the war, with Time Lords and daleks both. But that would feel much more like the old series, and I think that may even go against the "charter" of the new series.
I don’t know, sometimes I think that and its true that it could only happen if the current doctor was to die then it could happen but the new doctor would have to be slightly over the edge
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita torchwood said…
was the time war the last great time war