Doctor Who Countdown to krisimasi and 'The Snowmen'!!!

DW_girl posted on Nov 28, 2012 at 06:42PM
From now on, seeing as it already less than a month away till the Doctor Who christmas special, we will be holding a christmas countdown until the big event.
Rules:
- Only one fanpopper can post in one day- so be quick to beat others to it!!!
- With every post, include the number of days left till the 25th December as well as something Doctor Who related.
-This could be an image, a quote, an opinion, new details... You can post whatever- but even better if its something christmassy and related to the upcoming special.

Happy Forum Posting!!!
Love from DW _girl

Doctor Who 20 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DW_girl said…
big smile
I will begin!!!

26 Days!!!
 I will begin!!! 26 Days!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita no1drwhofan said…
big smile
Wooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only 26 days until Christmaaaaaaaassss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D Cool poster, DW_girl. :D :D
 Wooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only 26 days until Christmaaaaaaaassss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D Cool p
tongue
^Thankyou!!! I am scared out of my wits at the above though
25 Days!!!
 25 Days!!!
big smile
23 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D: D
Read 'Doctor Who' TV article: Jenna: 'I'm not Oswin'. :D :D
 23 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D: D Read 'Doctor Who' TV article: Jenna: 'I'm not Oswin'. :D :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 7bella3 said…
is the xmas special called the snowman?
smile
'The Snowmen'. :D :D
big smile
22 Days!

Let your heart race with excitement as you read through the synopsis of 'The Snowmen':
Christmas Eve 1892 and the falling snow is the stuff of fairy-tales. When the fairy-tale becomes a nightmare and a chilling menace threatens Earth, an unorthodox young governess, Clara, calls on the Doctor for help. But the Doctor is in mourning, reclusive and determined not to engage in the problems of the universe. As old friends return, will the Doctor really abandon humankind or will he fight to save the world – and Christmas – from the icy clutches of this mysterious menace.
19 Days!
link
Direct yourself to this page if you want to know more about the special christmas edition of DWM!!!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
big smile
OMG! I am most definitely purchasing that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
17 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! :D :D
Cannot articulate my excitement!!!! :D
 OMG! I am most definitely purchasing that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D 17 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know we are only premitted to one post per day but the TARDIS will have a MAKEOVER!!!!!!!!! :D YIPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Read the link I posted. :D
 I know we are only premitted to one post per siku but the TARDIS will have a MAKEOVER!!!!!!!!! :D YIPE
The Great Intelligence to return, so 'Doctor Who' TV speculates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
16 days left!!!
 The Great Intelligence to return, so 'Doctor Who' TV speculates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!
^Whose The Great Intelligence?
And 13 Days left!
v More of the TARDIS interior revealed!
 ^Whose The Great Intelligence? And 13 Days left! v zaidi of the TARDIS interior revealed!
laugh
10 Days!!!

Read this page which consists of an interview with Dan Starkey, who plays Strax in the christmas special.

link
Great article! He was at the 'Doctor Who' convention. :D :D He also portrays the character of Randal Moon in 'Wizards Vs Aliens'!!!! :D :D
Nine days!!!!!!! :D
^Did you enjoy the convention? And oh yeh, i remember seeing his name on the credits :) I hope to talk to you soon it seems like ages since we last chatted.
link
OMG JUST READ THIS. ITS LIKE MARMITE.
Oh, and 7 Days!!! Cant wait!!!!!!!!!
kiss
@DW_girl: BFF!!!!!! :D
Found new pictures on Tumblr- including one I think you may like...
 @DW_girl: BFF!!!!!! :D Found new pictures on Tumblr- including one I think wewe may like...
smile
I also found this picture, too. :D A really lovely one of J-Lou. :D
 I also found this picture, too. :D A really lovely one of J-Lou. :D
laugh
^Ooh, wow!!! Its so exciting isnt it! I will put them on my Tumblr blog :)
This link is AMAZING!!!!!!! READ IT IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY :D
link
And 5 Days! YAYA!
big smile
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aar­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ghh­hhh­hhh­h!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! Two days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

INTRIGUING ARTICLE, DW_girl!!!! :D :D