Doctor Who The Doctor's human mother

jmartin1340 posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 11:13PM
I wonder if we'll ever learn anything about her?

Doctor Who 5 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Jillywinkles said…
Human mother? where was this? I know the Doctor Who movie said that he was half human, but I thought that movie is mostly discounted...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jmartin1340 said…
It's the movie I was referring to. While the 8th doctor only appeared on TV once, apparently there have been more books, audio plays, etc about him than any other Doctor, so I don't think we can discount him. In "The End Of Time" apparently Russell Davies intended the woman with the Narrator to be his mother, but any actual reference was left out of the final show.
I expect Davies will work in more info sometime in the next 10 or 20 years.

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jmartin1340 said…
It's the movie I was referring to. While the 8th doctor only appeared on TV once, apparently there have been more books, audio plays, etc about him than any other Doctor, so I don't think we can discount him. In "The End Of Time" apparently Russell Davies intended the woman with the Narrator to be his mother, but any actual reference was left out of the final show.
I expect Davies will work in more info sometime in the next 10 or 20 years.

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Jillywinkles said…
Ah yeah I didn't mean to insult the movie, I actually kinda like it. I just thought that it made too many inconsistencies with the rest of the series, so you had to discount some of what happened in it. But that mysterious woman is his mother then? That would be super cool. Although, part of the attraction of the Doctor is his mysteriousness. So after a certain point, I don't really want to know everything about him.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita fremontdenver said…
are you my mummy?