Dr. James E. Wilson Merry Little krisimasi and Dying Changes Everything

Bery posted on Jul 21, 2009 at 03:52AM
What do you guys think of Wilson's actions on these 2 episodes?

Merry Little Christmas, Wilson told Tritter that House had forged his signature. Was it right of him to do that? Did he do it for House or for himself?

Dying Changes Everything, Wilson's speech at the end of the episode, how much truth was there in it? What do you think about the phrase he said "We're not friends anymore, House. I'm not sure we ever were"?
 What do wewe guys think of Wilson's actions on these 2 episodes? Merry Little Christmas, Wilson told

Dr. James E. Wilson 2 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita misanthrope86 said…
I think he was right in both situations. In 'Merry Little Christmas', when he talked to Tritter, he was also helping House by trying to get him to hit rock bottom so that he might be able to change his ways. The reality is that House was hurting himself and others by stealing, forging signatures and taking too many drugs, so I definately think that Wilson talked to Tritter to help House out and also try and stop the bad cycle that they were getting into.

As for 'Dying Changes Everything', I think Wilson was angry and was trying to get the message across to House that he was upset and that House was adding to that upset. I think he was trying to show House that their relationship is not as rock solid and 'immortal' as House seems to think it is.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bery said…
I agree with what you said about "Merry Little Christmas" missy. Wilson saw that House was loosing control and that was a big part of his impulse to go to Tritter and get House to rehab.
But I think he did it half for House and half for himself, and good for him too, House got him in that mess and he was obviously not gonna move a finger to help him through it, so he helped himself.

I liked the second thing you said about "Dying Changes Everything", because I think House is so right about his theory that unconditional love doesn't exist, and that is exactly what the end of this episode represents, even Wilson has a limit point.

But I'm more interested about the words Wilson actually said.

"You spread misery because you can't feel anything else, you manipulate people because you can't handle any kind of real relationship"
I don't think he's completely right, but there is a lot of truth in that phrase, House does tend to spread misery, he does manipulate people and he can't handle real relationships with anyone other than Wilson from what we've seen since the beginning of the show.

"We're not friends anymore, House. I'm not sure we ever were"
Most people analized what these words meant to House than what they meant for Wilson, how hard they hit House and how awful it must have been for him to hear it rather than what drove Wilson to say this. These words seem to indicate that there's a small part of Wilson, deep in his subconcious that has always had doubts in their friendship, as much as we love House we have to admit to ourselves he isnt exactly the kind of friend that inspires much confidence in the everyday, he's way too closed up and he's a pretty selfish guy, many times their relationship seems to go one way. What Wilson said in that phrase wasn't an evaluation, it was how he actually felt, and that saddens me.
House's friendship is not an easy one to take, Wilson was the one who had to make the call wether it was worth it all.

So yeah, I don't think it was anywhere near wrong for Wilson to say those things in "Dying Changes Everything" or to leave the hospital, but I was very glad he came back.