Dream Diary Role Play: Dark Forest

malmcd posted on Mar 20, 2012 at 06:25PM
Welcome to the Dark Forest here you may have some evil battles...
 Welcome to the Dark Forest here wewe may have some evil battles...

Dream Diary 928 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 928

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita malmcd said…
You'll meet some dark voices from the past...
 You'll meet some dark voices from the past...
You must pit your path...
 wewe must pit your path...
But to survive you must know who you are...and were you come from...
 But to survive wewe must know who wewe are...and were wewe come from...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita allicyn123 said…
(OMRG <3 THE PIC ON THE LAST ONE!)

Sasha: *walks into the forest, no fear in her eyes only determination* Envy? Misty? Harma? Come out! I came as I promised, do you have her?
~Thanks~

~No one answer's there's a chill in the air mist cover's the tree's making it hard to see the air is damp and the mud is dark brown almost black out of the corner of one of there eyes they see a girl in a long black dress with black go past some trees and disappear~
Sasha: *runs after it but starts to fly over the mud* ugh! thats discusting!
~the girl pecks of behind the tree and giggles at Sasha she walks out~

The girl- That mud can be mean can it always getting in your shoes but not for me because I float...~she looks down and starts to cry and runs from~
Sasha: *stops but dosn't touch the ground* huh? wait! *starts to fly after her again*
~the girl runs and hides under a dark tree she looks up at Sasha all she can see is her ice blue eyes filled with tears~

The girl- Why follow me?
Sasha: You looka as if you know your way around here, i was just wondering if you had seen these three girls
8her voice is slightly irritated*
~she stands up proud and wipes the tears out of her face~

The Girl- My name is Anda I'm the spirit of spirits I live in this forest along with my fellow friends! ~more spirits began it appear from behind trees~

Sasha: Uh.... okay thats not creepy... but um i was wondering if you have seen three girls, named Envy Harma and Misty, they told me to come here
~Here is Anda~

Anda- I have heard of those three witches what are they doing in my forest! But I know the way to the battle field...
 ~Here is Anda~ Anda- I have heard of those three witches what are they doing in my forest! But I kno
Sasha: Will you show me the way? this battle could shape my future in so many ways... *voice trails off*
Anda- Huh? ~Anda walks around looking at her strange~ I will because I feel great spark in you it's powerful! I got you'd you like reading? I like of yourself...
Sasha: Power.... Reading... *raises eyebrow* well do you know where they are? I must find them!
Anda- I must go back In your memory and she what they look and then get them places were they are now and see what there doing!
Sasha:okay... Fine, mindwash me and I swear I'll hunt to down, *eyes her suspiciously then loosens her gaze*
~GTG~ SEE YOU TOMORROW MAYBE I HOPE!!!!!!!!!
Anda- ~she giggles~ Your Funny I can't brainwash only the the spirit of space can do that! Now come with me...~ Motions Sasha to come with her with her hand`
Sasha:*silently follows*
~~~~~~
(((()))
~Sorry I was doing homework I'm in seventh grade~

Anda- walks her over on a dark and misty tree that's hollow above it is a tree house. they walk inside the opening on the side of the tree were there's stares and lead up into the house~
 ~Sorry I was doing homework I'm in seventh grade~ Anda- walks her over on a dark and misty mti that
here's what it looks like in side
 here's what it looks like in side
Sasha:*looks around* huh, you live here? It's very dark, I suppose,I like the dark though, I suppose you do to?
Anda- It's not if you like the dark or not it's a way of life...~she looks around and looks back at Sasha~ Like I said You have a great darkness in you but also a great light...a spark!
Sasha:*smiles at the complement* well, i guess, but I'm the 'weakling' *says the word with distaste* beacause I don't have an energy source, my pack, the others have spirit animals to make up for the fact that they don't know where they come from, I don't have either,
Anda- Knowing who you are is something different then who you really are... Maybe your the rest because you want to be you don't be being different is what will win in the end...
Sasha: Your point is strong but.... Being different is so hard when you don't know... *voice trails off*
Anda- Really who you are...
~GTG TO DANCE SEE YOU AROUND 9:00~
Sasha:*mumbles* exactly.....
-KK C U LATER_-
~I'm back~

Anda- I not how you feel...just look at me I don't even remember if was ever alive or if I had a family I don't remember anything...~her voice becoming sad~
Sasha:Well, I guess me and you have a lot in common... I'm exactly the same, exept I'm pretty sure I'm alive... Oh! And. I'm Feamale, that's about it though
~Feamale?~

Anda- Come over here... ~she walks over and sits on the floor with are legs crossed~
-you know girl?-

Sasha: *follows her*
~Oh well you spelled it wrong female~

Anda- Put out your pumps...
~Sorry~

Sasha: *does as she is told*
~it's okay~

Anda- Now repeat after me ~she shut her eyes~...my heart and soul now set free I release my mind to you...
~gtg bye~
Sasha: My heart my soul now set free I release my mind to you...
Anda- My heart now dark my soul set free my mind is yours...~anda's stone on her head began to light up a beautiful icy blue~
Sasha: my heart now dark my soul set free my mind is yours
~Anda took a deep breath she was now transported into Sasha's mind she saw what Envy Harma and Misty looked like and got there location but before she was about to leave her mind she saw something...she saw a women in black with long dark brown hair holding a baby singing to it...but then the vision got fuzzy and it faded away and she was back and out of her mind~
Sasha:*looks at Anda expectingly* Well? Did it go okay? Did you see them?
Anda- ~Anda looks down and looks back up at Sasha and shacks her head~