Dream Diary Dream Diary

Anime_Chick posted on Sep 02, 2012 at 08:08PM
The story of one who can't speak, the story of one who can't walk, and the story of the ones shattered.Broken glass sliced into her body and the boy who treasures every little thing. Broken waves of rushing tears cross our path to the universe. Divorcement pride is overwhelming to a mother of three kids but to the man its freedom. Pretending to be okay, and having nothen to say as your last hope is walking away...

God bless to those one. For like Araina Bridge here whole enter life depends on her fragile self. Her confusion of peace is a tittle to a whole new story. So when she'd ran away from her "home", what do you think would happen? Well appearances are a total substance of lies, because as Araina hides from the police she finds a book. A book with lettering plaster that reads: Dream Diary.
Question is, what dies it mean when a book takes you to a new universe? A universe of magically unbelievable things, but all you have to do is open the book and actually read.
 The story of one who can't speak, the story of one who can't walk, and the story of the ones shattere
save

Dream Diary 11 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Anime_Chick said…
Dream Diary

Language: United States America (English)

Warning: Intense true events from thousands it filled in here from abused ones an the damaged. Do not let young kids read any pages of the book for the sake of their happiness. Leave this book for the sake of your happiness if you do not want to read unfortunate events of drama.
Chapter One - Araina Bridge

The morning alarm buzzed on and on, as if chanting for Araina to get up. Instead of listening to the alarm she just hit snooze. Wrapping into her cold blanket as she sleeps in her small bed. Finally, her rea alarm went on. Her parents screaming at each other and a glass breaks, even if she heard it ever since she was born, she still shivered in fear.
Her mother finally ran into their master bedroom and slammed the door. Click! Her mother locked the door as Araina's father's expression changed. Araina pulled the blanket off of her and her feet dangle to the side of the bed. She slowly put her left foot to the cold floor and then the right foot, wobbling in her gown from the freezing breeze. She stalked the light of the living room bathroom as she escaped her own room. All. Ariana had was just a bed, floor, roof, one pillow and a blanket. She had nothen else but a light and a box full of old clothes. Her bed was so small that now since she is only thirteen that her feet hang of from her ankle to her little freezing toes.
Ariana walked into the bathroom, starring at the shattered mirror. Everything was the same. Her blue eyes staring at herself ashamed of being alive. Her pale skin that's never actually been outside. Ariana's scars that were sliced into her arms, legs, face, and even once her neck. Her smile, still the same. The same filled smile of ice. The same broken smile. Her blonde cream hair unhealthy and long at her shoulder. Her hands reaching to the mirror, her palms feeling the rough broken survival to stay together.
Ariana stepped back and saw the brush her mother always used on her hair. She grabbed the brush and ran it into her hair. The pain of brushing out the large frizzled tangles was a simple task for her. She has been through more pain than that.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
<<Continual of Chapter one:

Her life was like a puzzle, it was hard for most to figure out but she lost all of her pieces. She had nothen left to enjoy. None. She was all she had, no one cared except maybe her mother but she never knew. The only time Ariana learned something new was when she heard her parents not argue. That was a very rare time.
Ariana walked out of the bathroom and into her freezing room. She grabbed a pair of clothes from her box as she takes of her gown. She pulls her grey top on and places her white short. She slides her left foot into her old sneakers and placed her other foot in the right.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
((I'll continue chapter one soon again!))
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita snootygirl50701 said…
heart
<<Omg! This is really great! That's very descriptive in most parts and its so true for many of people!! Keep up the awesome work! I'm a follower~♥>>
((Thank you sweetie, I've been waiting for a reply and now I know its good! <3 thank you!!))
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita malmcd said…
heart
I~I REALLY LIKE THIS ALSO PLEASE KEEP GOING!~
((Thank you sugarplum, I'll continue.))
((Continual of chapter one:

The sun brought out more of the room, showing how it was hopelessly molding and crusting of the hardest cast of mildew. The mortify of the walls plastering out a white painting crust of sunshine tan. Ariana scampered out of her room as her father was in his seat. The seat of leathery brown cushioned past down chair.
"Dad, can I go outside?"
Her father lifted his heavy head, his eye bags were larger and his flawless brown hair was turning darker like his soul, "go. Get out of my hair."
Surprised and speechless she whispered thank you but he growled louder, "what did you say? I didn't hear you dear."
Ariana's eyes wobbled in fear, "thank you dad."
Without another word, she ran out side.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita snootygirl50701 said…
<<Awesome! Write more soon!!>>
((Continual:

The fresh air hit her bare face, tingling inside with wonders. Where does that breeze come from? Her heart pounding with excitement as the sun rays hit her skin. The warm made her jump with a thrilling feeling. Ariana fell to the ground, feeling the green grass and rolling in it, getting her clothes damp. Her fingers reached to feel more grass but it slipped into a soft grain feeling, sand. She sat up, observing the sand before she scooped some into her small hands. Amazed at what she could was feeling. So smooth against her skin but so small, and it wasn't even that fragile like her. The reason why was that it was already broken. A drop of something cold hit her face, then another, and then another. Her body shivered as every drop it her, she looked up to see the sky. Grey colors in the sky and tears dropping down, the sky was crying.)