Dreams What is the best dream you've ever had ?

MightyWilliam posted on Dec 09, 2007 at 06:15AM
Just wondering ...

Dreams 13 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jacob4ever57 said…
well i think the best dream i ever had was the one where my old pet sheltie (honey) came alive again and i remembered all the good times we had until she was euthanized!! =(
*cries*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita miss_little said…
bless you jacob4ever57
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita miss_little said…
The best dream I have ever had was when I was married to a random dood but he loved me and I loved him but we were only 14!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ilovehinder said…
the best dream i ever had was wen i went to a black tide concert and met the whole band and had the best spot in the whole club closest to gabriel, gabriel hugged me, i caught the pick, i got a signed poster, and i got a 25-year-old woman with 3 kids to scream at this guy i know named tucker. oh wait, that wasnt a dream.

okay the best dream ive ever had was........a couple nights ago i was in my bedroom trying to get to sleep and the doorbell rang. i answered the door and the members of black tide were standing there and apparently their tour bus broke down or something. but i let them come inside, we were hanging out in garage listening to motley crue when my best friend lindsey walked in and said something about tummies and theatres, then she was just acting like she was stoned and talking to alex about salad fingers, so gabriel was like "hey come on" to me and grabbed my hand and took me into my room. we talked about some stuff, i told him how huge of a fan i was, he talked about something and we got quiet for like 5 minutes, then he just stared at me and told me i was pretty, then i started talking about my flaws and he told me not to talk about myself that way, then i kept going, then to shut me up he kissed me and we went back into the garage and lindsey and alex were doing karaoke wearing weird hats. i spent the rest of the dream holding gabriel's hand and then i woke up
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mail23 said…
heart
ever single dream with edmund pevensie in it
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Miranda-Cullen said…
sad
id have to say the best dream i ever had was when i was on the beach with my boy friend and we just talked the entire time and we didnt care that we were talking about nothing important it was just the fact that we were talking and together again
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LunaShay said…
Any anime dreams :} my happy place and gives me ideas for my fan character....
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita iluvPrinceMJ213 said…
Well how about the night b4 lastnight
It was valentines day and me and my friend were walkin through the hall and my crush came up to me and says hey kayla I love you and then he bows me and kisses me then tells me it was just a dare then I run down the stairs and fall and he kisses me for real and we are in love forever
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BLAMargera123 said…
i have a dick load. i dreamed i was watching the best bleach episode EVER!!!, and i dreamed i was in a ocean with my cousin and we could draw with our fingers. i'm an artist, but my cousin idk...
and my latest best dream has to be when i called this girl at my school a fat bitch. she is actually a fat bitch.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mistyflower said…
big smile
I dreamed that I got a puppy after years of asking. The dream seemed to last years and we had great times until I woke up :( I cried, and a few years later I got a real puppy :D :D :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita phineasfan2 said…
The best dream i ever had was when i was in the land of phineas and ferb.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita snowwolf2000 said…
smile
one time when I was little I had this dream I was falling down the stairs but then I started flying
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Nric said…
My best dream was a lucid dream in that I've met Karellen