Ed & Leighton Leighton and Ed!

monkee95 posted on Mar 24, 2008 at 07:59AM
Am I or am I not the only person who thinks they are adorable together!!! i mean, if you watch that video, Ed is so shy talking about her and omg i hope they go out, he is like hopefully in love with her!!

:))))

ed is adorable for life!

Ed & Leighton 11 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jlhfan624 said…
OMG you're totally NOT the only person!!! ,3
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita monkee95 said…
haha!!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ChuckBlairLuvA said…
They are amazing. They totally need to...they are way cuter than her and stupid Sebastian.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ChuckBlairLuvA said…
haha. aww....i was mean 4 months ago. lol. She IS cute with Sebastian and they're really fond of each other, so they're good together...but uk...ed and leighton would be pure amazingness.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Comical said…
You are not alone, I knew they're meant for each other in and off screen. I mean...come on, they have to go out with each other.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Comical said…
I watch this show about the cast, they asked if Leighton had any feelings for Ed, she was modest, but Ed wasn't. He kind of confessed that he likes her in front of everybody. AHHH!!!! OMG!!! Leigton go out with Ed!!! PLEASE!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita _trendy_ said…
one day they be together .. sooner or later ...among the actors who play together, this happens very often..there a alot of examples
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tutiegal said…
big smile
on what show did he confess he liked her? i want to watch haha!! :D:D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita doraaaayeah said…
 ♥
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita maddy12 said…
♥ aaawww ^
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita edleight said…
maybe it has a big possibility for them to date for real, if leighton first meet and became friends to ed than sebastian...
because she first meet sebastian than ed..or otherwise ed is so SLOW to make the first move than sebastian...