Fairy Tail Fairy tail RP anyone? :3

pinkiepie213 posted on Nov 17, 2014 at 02:40AM
MY OC :
Name: Mizu watergate 
Magic ability: Water dragon slayer/ daughter of the sea serpent 
Crush: Natsu 
BFFs:Erza and Gray ( She smacks him every time he strips ) 
Enemy: Anyone who messes with her or her friends " a friend to the end, I always say! " 
Fav food: Duh, fish! ( Happy: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ) 
Former guild: Striped Tigers 
Present Guild: Fairy Tail 
Nickname: The Serpent 
Personality: Stubborn, Hot headed, plays hard to get, mischievous, loyal, funny, has a great smile, and generous 
Bio: When she was a little girl, A sea dragon took care of her. The sea dragon's name was Sorraa. When Sorraa had vanished one day, Mizu headed for Fairy Tail, the guild that Sorraa had told her about. back when Sorraa had raised Mizu, Mizu would play with Natsu when he and Igneel would come to the shore. When Mizu came to Fairy tail, she met a few people, made new friends, but.... Natsu wasn't there....so she decided to join a different guild, the striped tigers. But when Natsu wasn't there either, she decided to stay there and try to forget about Natsu. But.she just couldnt. She had soon found Surprise, her magical puppy with a spring for a tail. After that, she had decided to return to Fairy Tail, for the people at the striped tigers never really paid any attention to her. Then, she stayed at fairy tail for good!!! :3
What other characters think of her: 
Lucy: She gets along with everyone in the guild! 
Gray: Her? Hah! I HATE her! ( but seriously, She's kinda cute...I would watch your back if I were you )
Natsu: uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh......... What am I supposed to say?
Happy: you're supposed to say what you think of her! 
Natsu: Oh, right! She's AWESOME!!!!! XD 
Happy: She likes fish, just like me!!! X3 
Erza: Me and her make a pretty good team. Every time we go on a quest, she's there to help!
Mira Jane: She's really fun to have around the guild! Good thing she and Erza are here! 
Makarov: She reminds me of Natsu. Mizu prefers taking S class quests. She says, 'I only take these quests to prove my worth. Some say that girls are weak, meak, and can't stand up for themselves. But I beg to differ. I'm here to prove that women are strong and powerful too!!!' She sure is a handful! 
Levy: she's a great person! There's no other way to explain it! 
Wendy: She's pretty cool! I look up to her! ( sometimes, she pulls pranks on Gray, but she's GREAT! ^-^ )
Surprise: SHEZ AWESOMEZ!!! XD

Fairy Tail 1736 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1736

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TheAdventGhost said…
Zetsu: Depends..... How keen are you in seeing yourself already married?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita heart-of_love said…
"pretty keen" Sora smiled, she wondered how the other dimension would look...or how it would be like taking to herself..
Zetsu: *He'd whistle*
*Nizora came flying next to the ship*
Zetsu: Hey there Nizora!!! Long time no see!!!!
"wow!' Sora breathed, taking a step away from the dragon.
Nizora: Master Zetsu..... It's been a while.......
Zetsu: How have you been? I can see you've treated yourself well...
Nizora: Same to you.....
Zetsu: Sora, Meet Nizora.
Nizora: So this is the Sora girl I've heard about in the prophecy..... She's a very pretty girl indeed.
 Nizora: Master Zetsu..... It's been a while....... Zetsu: How have wewe been? I can see you've treate
Sora blinked "prophecy? What prophecy???" she looked back and forth from Nizora to Zetsu.
Zetsu: There isn't one really... But Nizora is able to peek in and out of different dimensions..... She's probably been watching me....
Nizora: Gotta assure you're safety....
Zetsu: Hehe, you need not worry.... So wait... You must've been that really immense power.... The one that comes and goes....
Sora frowned, "right..so can we get going?"
Zetsu: You're in a bit more of a rush than usual...
"well i'm little worried about Nizora....no offense.... and i wanna see what's diffrent between dimensions..."
Zetsu: Alright then.... Nizora, you ready?
Nizora: Yes master.... I'm opening the portal now...
Zetsu: *He jumped on Nizora* Come on...
Sora lept up behind Zetsu "right behind you." she laughed.
Zetsu: Alright,
*The portal was opened*
Zetsu: Onward.
*Nizora flew straight in*
Sora wraped her arms around his waist as Nizora flew into the portal, She had to close her eyes from the colors and the way they spun.
*They came out of the other side*
Zetsu: *Looking around* Looks exactly the same....
Nizora: So it may.... However..... In this dimension, you're human...
Zetsu: Oh..... No wonder I was actually the one who had to bear the responsibility.... So wait.... If I'm human.... What about Ulquiorra? Is he no longer my inner being in this world?
Nizora: That would be correct.....
Sora opened her eyes and looked around. "So...there are no wizards in this world?" she asked leaning over and staring down.
Nizora: There are wizards in this world.... However.... In this world you 2 don't have your powers.....
Sora's eyes went wide. "so it would it be bad if we used our magic here?"
Nizora: Well, it's not illegal..... You'll just be considered..... How can I put it?
Zetsu: We'll be anomalies within this world...
"i see.." Sora mused.. "well then..shall we get going?"
Zetsu: *Nod*
*Nizora landed them at the docks*
Zetsu: *He jumped off*
Sora followed, she noticed that there were quite a few people staring at them. "Zetsu...why are they staring?" She hissed quietly.
Zetsu: Because it's already strange that we're here.... [Geez.... It's like being in Edolas all over again....]
Suddely a man ran over and grabbed Sora's hands "oh Sora! What are you doing running around! In your Condition you should be out like you are!" Sora gave Zetsu a look that said ' help me!"
Zetsu: Hey! What the hell are you doing? Get your hands off of her....
The man quickly pulled away " Zetsu! What are you doing here! i left you back at the shop to watch over it with Mirajane."
Zetsu: I'm sorry what? You might want to check again because I wasn't told anything about a shop.... And since when in the world did I start watching over a shop?
Sora smacked Zetsu upside the head, making the man drop his jaw. "dimensions." she hissed quietly.
Zetsu: ....... Alright then..... Let's go..... I want to see this.... Shop..... That I'm supposed to be watching over and probably protecting from any bandits or thieves....
The man blinked and Sora facepalmed. :y-yes sir?" The man turned and walked off.
Zetsu: Alright then..... *Following*
The man lead Sora and Zetsu to a shop, with a large sign called 'Fairy Tail' hanging above it.
Zetsu: [I see.... So in this world..... Fairy Tail isn't a guild..... Fairy Tail is a shop.....] *He entered*
Sora thanks the man and walks in, following Zetsu. What she saw amazed her, Elfman was wearing an apron running around dusting. her other self was sitting with Lucy,Natsu and The other Zetsu, both girls were rubbing there stomachs and chatting.
Zetsu: Interesting.....
Lucy looked up and gasped. Sora looked up as well and met Sora's gaze while Zetsu also looked up at Lucy's gasp.

(so confushing @.@ but italics are other normal is original)
(Got it)
Zetsu: My my.... Isn't this fun..... Especially when you meet yourself from another dimension...
"i have to admit..it is pretty intresti-ING!" ot hsora's hit the ground with a loud ommfff. "Your so cute!" Sora Exclaimed hugging Sora. "why are you here?..and how?" Zetsu questioned.
Zetsu: Dimensional travel...
Sora gently pushed sora off and Zetsu helped Sora up. "there's the how..but why?" Zetsu muttered.

"because" Sora remarked getting up and running a hand through her short hair which Sora gazed in awe at. "zetsu has something imortant to ask."
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Zetsu: Where's Ulquiorra Cifer?
"Ulquiorra? what do you want with him?" Sora questioned.
Zetsu: Just something I need to do.... I have a message to pass on to him...
Sora yawned and streached while Zetsu Stared at her looking from her to Sora. "he wont be back for a few days." Lucy spoke up.

"and we dont know where he is..but he'll be back tomorrow." Sora butted in.
Zetsu: I see... Alright then..... If that's the case, then we're staying here until he comes back...
"What!" Zetsu exclaimed in surprise, while Lucy and Sora squealed.
"well, what else are we going to do Z-san?" Sora spoke, crossing her arms over her chest.
"you could............ wait Z-san?" Zetsu questioned.
"there are two Zetsu's here...you and him." Sora replied.
Zetsu: That's indeed the case here..
"but there are also two Sora's..me and you" Sora Pointed at Sora, who shrugged in reply.
Zetsu: Alright then.... My Sora, I'll call her, Sora-sama....
Sora smiled "Zetsu-kuuuuuuun" she pretended to complan as she threw her arms around him.

Sora laughed as Zetsu hugged her.