Fallen kwa Lauren Kate Fallen

cmldancefreak posted on Jan 24, 2010 at 08:38PM
Fallen was a great book, i bought it to use as a book report and fell in love with it. One thing i do not understand for my book report is the protagonist vs. antagonist characters in fallen. Is Luce the protagonist or Daniel. If it is Luce who is the protagonist? If it is Daniel is it true that Cam is the antagonist? Is it not also true that the protagonist is the main character, but isn't it the hero?

Fallen kwa Lauren Kate 2 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KristenVictoria said…
Hey ,
alright, i can see the confusion. i've read the book three times already :P
The antagonist is Luce, considering the book was written in her eyes and she goes through the stages of the monomyth theory. Cam is sort of the antagonist because he is the character that starts fights and tries to get Luce to be with him even though he's sort of evil. I guess you can talk about how there really inst an antagonist but how Cam develops to become the antagonist through the book and how the librarian does too. (omg, im blanking out on her name:P) so, yeah i hope this helps
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EmoKiss said…
Just to help her name is Miss Sophia. I don't really get the whole protagonist/antagonist thing either, but I love the book! :)