fanpop's got talent Fanpop's Got Talent Judges Nomination Thread

nmdis posted on Apr 16, 2014 at 07:48AM
Hello,
This is Iti holding Fanpop's Got Talent 2014. I will soon upload guide about FGT. Note that this forum will be regularly updated.

How to Become A Judge?

1. All you have to do is to apply here.
2.You should have at least 1 year of experience on Fanpop.

What's Judges Have To Do?

* Judges are really important in all the contest.
* But the voters are more important, judges will be of the name of 'importance' but vote will are more important and your vote will be counted.
*Judges work will be to count the votes.
*There will be 5 judges in total.
*Judges can't participate in the FGT contest as it may create misunderstandings.

How Judges will be selected?

1. There's no particular way, as the judges work will be just to count, they will be selected on the basis of their answers that 'why the wanna be judge and what can they do to promote FGT'

Deadline to submit your name for | April 16 - 2O, 2O14

fanpop's got talent 8 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Sakkara98 said…
I'll be judging in the Drawing and digital art category :)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
nmdis commented…
I'll be glad zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita modernfan said…
If you need more judges for drawing and digital art count me in! If not, can I be Fan fiction judge?Don't wanna sound cocky or anything but I'm pretty sure I can recognize a good fan fiction :D
nmdis commented…
Sure zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita WinxClub_Stella said…
I'm judging in the singing and dancing competition, but why can there only be five judges...?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita zikkiforever said…

Can I be the 3rd judge for the singing/dancing category?

I think I have a good knowledge. I'm not the best singer but I can play violin,cello,recorder and guitar. I understand basic voice techniques, I know all about to pitch,flat notes,high notes, low notes offer not styles of music. What suits which voice. I do really love listening to music too.I know why kind of music suits the person's voice.

As for dancing, I done Morris Dancing(I now quit) for 3 years and cheerleading for 2 years. I have entered twice a school talent show doing dancing as a group and came 2nd once and 5th the other time. I know a lot about other types of dance too. I have got 2 trophies during my Morris Dancing years and 1 medal. I got 1 medal during my cheerleading year as well. During my school performance I was one of the 5 dancers as well.

I do have enough experience I believe at least to be a judge.

Oh and I been on fanpop 1 year on the 20th April so I am ok to be a judge?
If I can't be a singing and dancing judge then I could try and be a judge for another category.
nmdis commented…
Ofcourse wewe can be judge then ^_^ zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ana_tai_tadase said…
If you are still looking for judges, you can count me in. I will love to help. I could either help in the fan fiction section or in Drawing and Digital Art section.
I have read so many fan fiction a long my way that i'm sure i can recognize a great one, 'cause at the end of the day trying and making a decent fan fiction is hard. I have wrote some stories and fanfictions but more making ideas..basically writing prompts.
I also could help in the drawing section since i do have knowledge there and even professional help if it's needed. My brother majored in graphic design and animation. And i have my fair share of experience in drawing too.
If you are full it's okay :P Just wanted to help, have been here since like 4 years ago and first time i hear about it and it does sounds fun. If you need help in anything else message me or write on my wall. Good luck with the talent show :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Imyselfandme said…
heart
If your still searching for judges,I would love to help! Put me in any category and I promise I will judge on the best and most unbiased way I can! I love singing/dancing/drawingwriting so I think I would be fairly good at judging those.
Also,I have more than 4 years experience on Fanpop,so I know this site and I know it's users(: If your still looking,I think it would be fun and I'd be glad to help.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mariepam198 said…
If you are still in need of judges then can I be a judge for fan fiction since I not only love to read them but I also love to write them too . I have been reading fan fiction for up to five years and have been writing fan fiction for multiple fandom's for up to two years . Some sites I have written fan fiction's on have been Fanfiction.net , Fimfiction.net , and Wattpad . Also I have even read " My Immortal " and " Starkits Prophcy " two of the worst fan fictions ever written for good reference .

My time on Fanpop will be 1 year on the first day of May so can I still be a judge ?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita milli893 said…
Can i also can be please be judge in fanfiction , i love to read them and write them in my books too , so if i am still welcome and not because i am prideful or anything like that people often complimented me and told me to go in a contest i think i need time for that that's why i still doesn't have any trophies so far