mashabiki of PoM PLAN PLAN PLAN!

mostar1219 posted on Nov 29, 2013 at 02:51AM
Alrighty, every fanguins. Although I've dedicated this school year to supporting autism, it doesn't hurt to think of plans for next school year when I support the fanguin community. You know why I decided next school year? It's my senior year of high school and the year of the POM movie. Now, I'm thinking that, instead of just me supporting the fanguin community in my town, why not have all of us plan for next school year or next year or whatever. We need ideas to show that we are out there and the attached video might not be enough. We're going to need to make plans so we can sprout branches all over the world to show awareness of the existence of the fanguins. What do you guys suggest we can do? I'm already thinking that maybe I can make videos on youtube that support autism and support the fanguin community. I'd be happy to hear more ideas you guys might try or we can all try. And not just next year, but all the years to come as well.

mashabiki of PoM 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ILUVKOWALSKI said…
Maybe we could organise big fanguin meet ups? :D Like, ones in different countries, but all on the same day, and we'd all be able to talk through webcam, no matter what country we're in and we could do cool stuff together to spread the word, like big posters, and stuff? :)

And yeah, you should make videos. :) Also, maybe we should try to organise a 'Fanguin Day' where all Fanguins celebrate Pom, and spread by telling people at school, teachers, etc. :D

(I would have replied sooner, but I only saw this now. :P)
mostar1219 commented…
well, once i get my ipad back, i could probably skype again, but i need to be sure my mom isn't around zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
JessyParrot commented…
I wish we could do that but... I afraid most of all fanguins Lost interest in the show. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
mostar1219 commented…
I haven't. I'm gonna try and start a radio onyesha tonight. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
JessyParrot commented…
Woah cool! O_O zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita