ndoto The chuo kikuu, chuo kikuu cha of Dreams RP

MagicUnicorns16 posted on Aug 18, 2011 at 07:43PM
This is the school. The school of outcasts, and those who have powers that they have bound up all their lives.
Now, my friends, is the time to unwind those powers, to let them shine through the world as though you were the sun.
There are hard times, but the good will overcome them.
There is grief, but happiness will overcome it.
There is death, but life with rule supreme.
Do you need to show your power?
Do you want to be appreciated?
Then this school is the place for you.

**Info & Such**

Name:

Appearance (Add Picture if Wanted/Needed):

Personality:

Special Ability:

Other Facts/Ability Info:

Please Do NOT Be Overpowering, Rude, Hateful, Ect., To Any Other Characters/Fanpop Users. If This Event Occurs, The Roleplay WILL BE DELETED And Will NOT Be Put Back Up.
last edited on Aug 19, 2011 at 01:32AM

ndoto 736 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 736

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita greekgirlA said…
i smirk at them. then i turn and head on my way to track practice. i arrive just on time and participate in the hole practice, letting myself become lost in running. all too soon it is over. i improvise and head to a random class. it happens to be self defense. one thing all "mutations" as the X-men call us, need to know. i see a bow and my eyes light up. how long has it been sense i shot something? a year? two? i grab it and immediately start target practicing. even if i was a little rusty, my aim wasn't off but half an inch. by the end of class, it wasn't off at all.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Alvin2442 said…
I type into the computer and every camarea in the world shuts down
i head back up to my room to take a shower before dinner.
I start unlocking private files , but the hacker puts up a firewall, the hardest one theere is
i finish the shower and brush out my hair and dress before heading back down to the cafeteria.
I break it" Who is this dude" I shut down my hack and go to my room, and take a shower
i get my food then sit at a random table, observing the rest of the room and nibbling at my food.
I change into a navy shirt, navy blue jeans, and navy blue shoes, and a navy blue leather jacket and get my food and sit at the table Shadow's at
i raise a eyebrow at him. "how was your day?" i ask in a mono tone.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Zero_Delta said…
So this 'Alvin' kid considers himself a hacker... Let's see what we can do about that. I go to my computer on the roof and get to work, using my mind to do things that don't quite conform with most hacking. When he figures this one out, he's in for a real shock. Then I sigh, noticing that he still had the cameras shut down. I pull them back up. Childish trick, that one.
I wonder on down to the cafeteria, and lo and behold! There's Shadow... And Alvin. "Hey, What's up guys?"
" Good, I learn a new ability"
"Oh? And what would that be?" Great, he's always got something, doesn't he?
i shoot hell a look that said, "thank God your here, help me!" to alvin i say, "oh, look who turned up!" which, could either be taken as an insult or, a change of subject. i only hoped they took it the way they were suppose to. (alvin as insult to hell and hell as change of subject, there boys, they should take t that way....right?)
< Here's the ability, Messing with people's mind and talking>
(ok, did he say that or think that?)
( He send that thought to both of you)
i forced myself no to roll my eyes. "great, copycat just did it again. when will he ever learn to do things on his own?" i thought to my self and said aloud at the same time, "and you just copy others work right?"
"No they're only somethings I can do by myself, which was water control, air control, earth control, and ice control so yeah" I say and create rose in my hand" Which I can control plants too"
i turn to hell and say, "which is a perfect combo of others powers right?" seriously, now i new why hell liked to pick on him: too big of an ego. i let one corner of my mouth slowly creep up as i thought about deflating that ego in a few days.
( Hey Alvin doesn't have a big ego))

I take a deep breath" And actually I can copy the power but I still have to work it out from level one"
"Right..." I decide to summon an illusion: the 'ghost' of Reswar, the warmonger that Alvin was battling when we first met. "Hey Alvin, don't you know that guy?"

Reswar: "Hey, punk." I Grab Alvin and slam him against the wall. "Though that was a neat little trick, lighting me up like that, didn't ya?"

((Don't ask me how Hell's illusions can interact with physical objects and people, just roll with it.))
(i assume you are winging it then?good, i respect you more so now.)
i give hell an amused look. he simply gives a small nod in return. wow, few days and i know how he works. i lean back in my set and place my feet on alvin's now empty one. i motion for hell to sit down and enjoy the show he created.
" It's wasn't a trick it, was just your face" I kick at him, my foot goes threw him, and I escape his grip. I throw a light ball at him and frontflip over a table
"whoa. respect school property will ya? i'll be tearing enough of it up in a week." i mutter under my breath, this was too good. people in the cafeteria were beginning to look at alvin and whispering things to each other. i strained my ears and heard the closest say, "...insane! what do you reckons going on?" i let a small smirk flit across my lips. his reputation will not be upheld. even f he stops now, which i think he won't, his rep is going, going, gone.
" I haven't did nothing to it, yet..." I wait till Reswar tries to grab me and teleport the illusion somewhere else
(unless i read it wrong, he thinks he's real....)
( Dnag I alwasy do something wrong))
Well that's disappointing... "Where'd you send him? If you're not careful, he might come back, again." I go back over the fight in my mind, I had only done it on a whim, but it gave me a second look at Alvin's fighting style.
I start to realize what happen. I go the gym and start praticing with my new fighting style that I gave Hell a glizme of
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Knowitall123 said…
angry
What happens when I use random.org to decide which room number to give Emily .Am I lucky or what ?
 What happens when I use random.org to decide which room number to give Emily .Am I lucky au what ?
laugh
((Oh, dear.... That room. Lmao. You're welcome.))
I flip and blast the ground
(oh man! i totally lmfao! better luck next time!)
i smiled at hell. "that was fun."
I teleport to a different seat. I touch the table and my eyes glow white. When they stop, a ball of white energy floats out of my hands, and disappears." There are my copy powers"
(i'm WAYYYYYYYYYYYY confused.....wtf is going on!?!?!?!?!?)
( Alvin just took his copy powers out. Now he's in his regular powerful form))
(what is it with you, your characters, and their "powerful forms"?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!? i don't get it, Martha Lu!)
(( Wait I didn't put powerful... Alvin took out his powers and nopw is in his regular form.))
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita makorra327 said…
((hey guys i know u have had this 4 over 2 months do u think i could join? and i have a story called The Fallen Mist i need charecter ideas and stuff u guys think u could join?

if u uys let me in:

Danni (Nightmare Minerva) Anderson

personaly: cocky, mean, acts like she dosen't really care

powers: turns into mist, controls lightning and battles with bow n' arrows

pic: (sorry no pic) half purple hair half red hair-curly, lavender eyes, always combat boots and some kind of tights

other info:deep down she is a softy 4 animals and chilrdren. she will do anything to go hunting. And has a terrible past that she never talk about (unless coaxs it out of her)

thx if u say yes guys!!!!!!
cool
((hey guys u haven't answered yet but i'm gonna add something really quick and if u guys say yes u can make it something))

"I almost got it! There was big wolf out in the woods and it was so stupid it ran away out if shooting range becuase it heard a twig snapped!" some guys laughed. Something in the back of my head told it was good to not kill it.
(ooooooooooh! makes me wanna dace! oooooooooooooh! i look into your eyes. ooooooooooooooh best years of our lives! sorry, were u saying something?){we don't answer stuff lie that. we just say, "who's the new kid?"} [and ya, shadow would have quit literally ripped her thought out if she killed that wolf.]
i finshed eating and stood up. almost dark.(i have no clue on the time.....hehe.) "later!" i tell hell and run out of the school. mid jump over a log i turned into a dog and landed perfectly. that's when a sent registered in my mind. wolf. i skidded to a halt and turned my head. i shoved my ears forward and barked. then i whirled around and jumped back over the fallen tree-which for some reason seemed taller-and headed back to the school.
surprise
"Finally! I can strech out my legs." I hadn't used my bow in 5 hours which is really bad or I will start aiming for teachers...so I guess nothing bad will really happen. But real game was much more exciting. More fun.

I walked silently through the woods. I heard a deer rusle the leaves. But the wolf showed up and I lowered my bow. "Go on! You are not on my hunt list...tonight." It growled lowering it's ears.
"We both now I'm not scared of you," I said as I sat under a tree,"Come here girl" I made little clicking noises. She glared at my boots. Somehow she knew about the knifes that I hid in them. I threw them to the ground. She came over after a few seconds and licked my hand. Something in the back of my mind told me to talk not hunt...it was very irratating. "Hey pooch wanna here a long story?"
I walk out the school, kicking the ground
Soon I was stating to nod off. An acron fell on my and I woke up instantly. The wolf had fled and I did't have any game yet so I got up and listened. Closed my eyes. Without looking I shot a sqirrel and smirked. I felt bad but hunting is one of my powers I can't just stop. I moved farther in the forest.
I sit down on a bench, pulling out my laptop, and starting to hack
((i forgot is it night or day i leaning towards day))

When I was done hunting I had 3 squirrels, 5 rabbit and a deer hinden unden coule of bushes. I desided to just go to my room not that it was better than the forest becuase I livedd next to a girl that never stopped talking and a guy that keep me up all night beacuase his glowed so bright though my door. On my way there there was some guy that on his laptop.
"Finally someone who isn't a nature freak!" I snickered as I walked in the school to go take a nap.
smile
((i'm making another one))

Tamera (Gaby) Corn

Personality: perky,Overly happy, never.stops.talking.

Powers: levatates and sings VERY loud

Appearence:pic

other info: has no parents
(the one with blond hair)
 ((i'm making another one)) Tamera (Gaby) mahindi, nafaka Age:14 Personality: perky,Overly happy, nev
angry
*Danni* I pounded on the wall next to Tamera's "Would you SHUT UP!" I screamed at her. She would not shut up. she sang thar same song over and over again. "that's it," I walked over to her room and electricuted the door to peices."Hey that's not nice!" sh protested.
I electricuted the floor next to her and screamed"SHUT THE HADES UP OR I WILL AIM NEXT TIME!" I stormed out and went to go take my dead animals out of the forest.
hmmm
((anybody on?))