ndoto The chuo kikuu, chuo kikuu cha of Dreams RP

MagicUnicorns16 posted on Aug 18, 2011 at 07:43PM
This is the school. The school of outcasts, and those who have powers that they have bound up all their lives.
Now, my friends, is the time to unwind those powers, to let them shine through the world as though you were the sun.
There are hard times, but the good will overcome them.
There is grief, but happiness will overcome it.
There is death, but life with rule supreme.
Do you need to show your power?
Do you want to be appreciated?
Then this school is the place for you.

**Info & Such**

Name:

Appearance (Add Picture if Wanted/Needed):

Personality:

Special Ability:

Other Facts/Ability Info:

Please Do NOT Be Overpowering, Rude, Hateful, Ect., To Any Other Characters/Fanpop Users. If This Event Occurs, The Roleplay WILL BE DELETED And Will NOT Be Put Back Up.
last edited on Aug 19, 2011 at 01:32AM

ndoto 736 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 736

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sparkles3 said…
I walked up to Jack. "Can I see your schedule? Oh, and Gym is down this hall, then turn left at the second hallway. You go to the end of the hall, and there you are."
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita loorofzadaa said…
Poisinous trees pretty cool I guess, if you're a poisin beast. Which I'm not!
meh
((meh.))
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita peterpansbff said…
I made an expression like: @_@ See, I'm horrible with directions.
"Thanks," I said anyway. "Oh, and yeah, sure." I handed Kronia my schedule.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Alvin2442 said…
Name:Alvin

Appearance (Add Picture if Wanted/Needed):Golden Tanned Skin,Jet Black Hair,and Sliver,Blue,and Green eyes

Personality:Laid Back,Cool,Quiet,often reading,and a person who Never gives up

Special Ability:Able to copy someone's ability

Other Facts/Ability Info:I have no fears,my eyes are glowing piercing baby blue when I'm angry increasing my power by...Wait I won't tell you ...Oh yeah when I'm in that state I can't be affected by powers.I can sense other's ability's
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 Name:Alvin Age:16 Appearance (Add Picture if Wanted/Needed):Golden Tanned Skin,Jet Black Hair,and
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita greekgirlA said…
the teacher was pissed. he was drilling me about being late. another might have cowered but i only looked bored. his attention was drawn to the kid walking in with a scheduled. i nodded to him and the teacher gave up. two late, one new, students was to much for him to yell at. he told us to run 5 laps then join the others in dodge ball. i matched my pace to jack's and asked him, "so, how's life?"
I run into the school.I roll into gym and throw my bag off my shoulders and it disappears.I dodge a ball,catch one,and hit some one with it
A ball slams into my arm and flys up.I copy someone's telepathic ability and catch it.I'm boiling mad now my eyes switch to glowing piercing baby blue eyes.I dodge one and puck it up then.I copy someone's pain ability and use it on them then I throw the ball,knocking someone into the wall.I radiate power that makes everyone's skin crawl.I start to pull back my fist and punch forward then I stop.My eyes turn back to their normal color,but most hate me now,so I have a reputation
i roll my eyes at the other boy(she's not affected by madness). sure, he got off with being late, not me. and not jack. i would make sure he hurt when i joined the game.(but likes to tick ya off so, wach out.)
I notice the girl roll her eyes at me.Keep thinking that girl,I think and roll around a ball,then throw it.
i see the ball and dive.i corkscrewed through the air and landed on my feet. i thanked my wolf agility and i picked up my pace. only one lap to go. smirked and thought, "that dude's ok."
I see the girl dodge.I don't copy his agility but start running more then usually.I dive then flip,and tip a ball of my fingers.I charge it and catch it then throw it again.(greekgirlA are we outside or inside and are we playing dodge ball or running laps
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Knowitall123 said…
sad
Emily is going somewhere so she won`t be around

Do YOU want something bad to happen to her or something good ?
I sit in art class, doodling.
((Something...good :D))
I suddenly froze in my tracks while running to catch my breath, when I got hit upside the head with a dodgeball and fell flat on my face. "Mmrph.."
mischievous
(i am running, you are in the middle of the gym playing doge ball, if that is what you asked.)
i could only attempt to cover my laugh. he had the funniest look on his face!
i saw out of the corner of my eye the ball. i turned and caught it. time for a little demonstration. i lifted my left leg, pulled my right arm back, and used all the force i could put into the throw. the red ball went sailing through the air. i pulled back and said, "OUCH. that's, gotta hurt." the ball had hit my intended mark. his groin. he doubled over in pain and was outta the game. i glanced around. most everyone was out, a plus to being late. i stood still the rest of the game, stepping to the side every now and then to avoid a ball, catching it if i could.
by the time every one was out the class had ended. i caught up to the boy i had caused a lot of pain.
"sorry about that." i said with a smile. "no hard feeling,k? name's shadow by the way." i said holding out my hand.
(plz don't hate me, i like to have fun...hehe...)
I don't feel any pain,but it felt as ice was stabbing my heart so I doubled over in pain.The ball fell to the ground and I realized I was out.I ran out as soon at class was over but was stopped by Shadow."Hey Shadow,no hard feeling,you didn't hurt me so no need to be sorry,and I'm Alvin"I say and shake Shadow's hand
"nice. so, what ed be your special talent?" i say as we walk down the hall together.
"My special ability is being able to copy somebody else's ability"I say"What's yours"
i smirk and say in a low voice so only he can hear, "that, is the question a lot of people want answered. but only troughs that end up dead know. i am a werewolf. stay out of the way, or i will kill." then i pick up my pace and go to my next class. why did i tell him that? now he's only going to tell others. oh well. i sit down and see he comes in after me and sits by me. i give him a wary look.
big smile
After art class is dismissed, I fold up my drawing. I wave to the teacher and leave the room. I'm cheerful today. 8D
I look at Shadow and give her a look"You won't kill me trust it"I say in only a voice she can hear
laugh
I get up off the gym floor and rub my face. I shrug and look at my schedule as I exit PE. What's next? History. Where's that? Dunno...
"why's that?" i ask in an equally low voice. "you could never copy that power. i lose myself to wolf. i kill. don't go out at night."
the teacher was talking now. i rolled my eyes at what he was saying. history of people with powers.
Someone,somewhere,sometimes
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
Qui est non de walked into the laboratory a large room in which a single scientist worked day and night to unlock the secrets of the powers his insanity magnified with the years he spent with the Dunkle gebrochenes.
"Has your research finally yielded results ?"
"Yes,yes ,It`s perfect ,better than we could have imagined .I`ve found the key to the power origins mutations on the subatomic level."
"Can this be ... exploited?"
"Can it ? the potential exceeds all of our expectations!"
"When will we see the results ?"
"That`s the problem the only test subject that fits the standard is ... Dementia."
there was silence in the room as the Qui est non de made his decision :"Do it."
"Because I don't have to copy that ability if I already have it"I reply in the same voice
i give a slight growl. "i'm alpha here. meet me tonight in the courtyard. sun set." i said then strode out of the room. i hung out in the hallway for my next class.
Okay,I think
the classes ended and i ran to my next one, controlling our power. yippy.
I glance at my schedule. Only half-way through the day? I manage to find the math wing and bump into someone. We both drop our books, and they fall into a mixed up pile. "Oops," I say. "Sorry~!" I bend down to pick up our books.
(smooth)
((pfffft ikr :p))
The day finally ends~
I walk out of my last class,and without igniting someone to death.I flip out of the school then go to the courtyard.It was almost sun down
laugh
I know that I shouldn't, I really know it, but I go outside. The sun is almost down. I sit in the courtyard and watch calmly as a phoneix flies by... Wait...phoneix?!
*****************************************­­**­*­*­**­­***­­**­*­*­**­­***­­**­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­** In the dark of his madness and intellect the scientist worked.Not realizing he was setting the grounds for a war and rule of the Dunkle gebrochenes.All he thought about was how to reclaim a power long lost ,not caring about the tall it was making on the girl and not realizing he brought back powers as horrible as the one she already had.Non of it mattered to him for him she was just a test subject and a filthy Varcolac not worthy of the power she held
((Suspensseeee xD))
(wow.)

i flit through the trees and watch (sorry, forgot name). he was just standing there. then i saw the other new boy. what was he doing here? i suck up to him and said, "light's out." in a calm voice. he turns around a second too late. i hit him over the head and he collapsed unconscious.(sorry)
the sun vanishes and it is totally dark. maybe 4 hours till the moon rose. good. i could control wolf on full moon only when the moon is not up. it is also darkest and scariest then.
i shift.
i walk calmly to the boy. i shove my ears forward and held my tail straight. i wait. will he accept my challenge? i pull my lips back and growl. just to make sure he knows the challenge, i hold my head high and my shackles rose.
(The wolf is what I look like as a wolf but I'm 2x bigger)

I turn into a wolf with my same eyes,golden fur,teeth sharpen enough to break the hardest metal,being able to out run a car(and other faster things).I pull back my lips and give a slight growl back,accepting the challenge.With that,I fall into the shadows of the moon.My eyes are glowing giving a slight position.Then disappear as fast as they glowed
 (The mbwa mwitu is what I look like as a mbwa mwitu but I'm 2x bigger) I turn into a mbwa mwitu with my same eyes,gold
the wolf smiles.(she's lost humanity) this wolf was just a were. not a first. the first were the most powerful, the wolf that set the challenge was a first. she new no boundaries. she had no limits, only when she was human.
it growled. it slipped in the shadows. it vanished. it found the other wolf. it wasted no time on fighting. it clamped it's teeth over the others muzzle. a paw went up and put pressure on her back. she tightened her hold and pawed at the male. by now the male was twisting and fighting as best he could. his muzzle was drenched in blood by the time the female let go. then, much to the male's surprise, she spoke. it was a mental statement. <you pass the test.Luna is full and i am hungry.> it was a regal and low voice. full of command, and no where near the voice of her in human form.then the next words were an order. <let us hunt> then she ran. the full moon shimmered on her coat and she howled. it was a long time since this wolf had hunted. so many scents, too many. she chose a safe sent. deer. it would prep her for next month's moon, the blood moon. when she hunts the two legged killers.

(sorry, it would take to long to go back and forth. and now, he knows she is not shadow in wolf form.)
I give a big growl and that wolf sound that you would hear at night time.I go charging with the wolf
i blistered with joy. this was a test hunt, make sure the skills were still there.the deer was an old doe, sick with age. i slowed my pace and flicked my tail as i neared her. the wolf behind me slowed and crouched next to me. i twitched my ear. he twitched his. i veered off to the left, to flank it when he charged.
I dig my paws into the dirt and give a low growl.I let my teeth show and see another deer.I let out another growl a little louder then last time and charge at the deer's I see
rainy
*****************************************­­*­­*­*­*­­­***­­­*­*­*­­*­­**­­­**­*­­­**­­*­*­­**­*­*­**­­***­­**­*­*­**­­***­­**­*­*­**­­***­­**­*­*­**­­*** When the night came it all started.Something no one thougt about .The one fact they over looked ... the fact I was a Varcolac, as I changed into a form I never thougt I could have, a form I thought hideous and disgusting a creature I despised.As my legs turned into paws as my face turned into a snout as my senses sharpened as I turned into a wolf

(I`ll send someone my part of the story to post instead of me cuz I`m going on a school trip and will not have access to internet for five days)
 Someone,somewhere,sometimes *****************************************­*­*­**­­***­­**­*­*­*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pink-bookworm said…
Haven't been on this in a while not sure where I am.
just....idk.

slip in on the side of a deer ad jump at it's windpipe. i grab it and whait till the deer stops kicking.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pink-bookworm said…
I wonder aroun doing nothing.
(good call)
I find myself outside. "I blame this on sleepwalking." I mutter, then start to walk around.
I let jump up and lock one of the deer's neck in my teeth
((this is Kronia right now: link ))