Fate Stay Night Is anyone in upendo with Saber? I know I am... O/////////O

Shwele posted on Jan 31, 2009 at 12:33AM
Watashi daisuki saber! Muto, muto!!! What about u? O////O

Fate Stay Night 16 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cwecwe_chu1419 said…
big smile
hm... she's cute! -__-
but i'm a girl, so i don't love her
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Shwele said…
Too bad... there are loots of girls on site chunchyroll that suki and daisuki with Saber...
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita piranas said…
well she is kinda beautiful infact the most beautiful i have ever seen in my life love her dont knw i dont think so
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Renjio said…
hmmm
Umm...,a little but too bad because Saber has a boyfriend and i'm just a child
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Neliei said…
big smile
I like her very much but I don't love her since I'm a girl.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita PoddoChan said…
heart
Awwwww you have an Anime crush!?
*High five!*
Lol I don't but I wanted to reply this to say CONGRATS! :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tzeshern said…
Well I felt sad after seeing the last episode. Saber went back to her time and died. I wonder what will happen if shiro knows she died especially when he is in love with her
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita piranas said…
well come to think of it no i dont love her.... well i say it again she is beautiful but beauty has got nothing to do with love....
Who would have thought that this many people would respond... Love is BIG!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sir_lancelot said…
tongue
well to be perfectly honest with you guy's i gotta tell you honestly I love saber all the quality that I like for a girl is with in her beutiful,honest, cute ,selfless,brave,have a high sense of honour well us far us i'm concern if I find a girl that that have such many quality such us this i would never let go of her that is if i find such a girl as far as i'm concern such a perfect girl would be hard to find that is certain well that sound weird thou can't blame you for that for thinking that i'm out of my freaking mind for telling you all such a thing but that's that i guest as far as i'm concern i really dont care but for me saber is the best period she's the most pretiest girl in anime history.......ha..ha ...ha
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hdd said…
meh
never thought she's pretty even when i read through her sex scene with shirou in the visual novel , i thought the scene was boring (picture were well drawn though ) , honestly the only character i come to love is archer , i believe he's the best character in the history of anime :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita nade_nagihiko said…
laugh
I adore Saber ~.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
heart
Ah, old days, old days.
I still, after 4 years, love Saber the most. ^^
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jezzersaber said…
big smile
argh.... i even cry when i finish reading the whole VN of Fate Stay Night. the last episode part on the VN, just to epic....... thats because i really2 love Saber than my ow live
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hangofett19 said…
yes
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita seaturtleswag said…
Yea Shirou Picked a good one