Foreteen Contest made for You!

house_whatelse posted on Nov 09, 2008 at 02:53AM
Right now I am an ubiased opinion on shipping and I have sources who back me up on that. So I thought it would be great if the ships have a campaigning contest. Basically you all give reasons why someone who is undecided who wants to ship ONE ship should ship this ship. At the end I will decide who was most convincing group of people, that doesn't mean I'll start shipping though.

RULES
1. Only POSITIVE comments are to be made- only say good things about your ship on your forum. No bashing of other ships at anytime and no showing how they wouldn't work.

PUNISHMENT- If I were to see any bashing of any ships on their forum or on yours I will YANK this contest off as soon as I seen it and the contest will immediately end.

PRIZE- Besides knowing your group did the best at campaigning which doesn't mean your ship is the best it just means you did the best at campaigning, the sole person that I thought had the best comment that pushed the undecided person over the edge will get props.

Lastly, people this is not meant to be taken as a serious thing, it's just a little fun contest people will have fun doing. I'm making things clear right now, Bashing and Fighting = Unhappy HW and unhappy HW isn't always the best thing. So ABSOLUTELY NO BASHING!

Foreteen 31 majibu

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...