Fruits Basket Greetings all! manga question.

WheeGal posted on Aug 04, 2012 at 04:39PM
I am a big fan of Fruits Basket! Just got into it this year and I think it's one of the best Anime I've seen. I think it and Rosario + Vampire are my favorites (as you who like R+V might tell by my user name).
Anyway, I have the Fruits Basket Ultimate edition up through six, but can't tell where to start from the manga after that. (So annoying that they stopped publishing them). Can someone please tell me?

Fruits Basket 6 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita WheeGal said…
hmmm
Anyone out there?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita everfire said…
I don't know how many volumes are in each ultimate edition (I think maybe 2 or 3) so if you tell me what happened last I could try to find where that is and tell you what volume your on (I have all 23 volumes).
big smile
Thanks everfire, for responding! I looked in the back of volume six (briefly, as I don't want to read ahead) and it says the next volumes are 13 and 14...I THINK the last chapter in the Ultimate Edition is 71.
big smile
Just checked, and if the last chapter in the Ultimate Edition is chapter 71 then start reading volume 13 because the first chapter in it is 72! Hopefully this helped you, enjoy the rest of the manga!
smile
Thanks again Everfire!
smile
Your welcome.