Fruits Basket Is a guy gay just because he likes fruits basket?

Fenrir posted on Jun 16, 2010 at 07:45PM
My friends think so...

Fruits Basket 23 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita celilia said…
of course not, why would he ?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mushii said…
No, they're just ignorant fools. Don't care what they think, just ignore them.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita katara529 said…
Not at all. Manga choice has nothing to do with something like that, ignore them.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita emostan said…
tongue
thats not gay, tell ur friends that whatever they like is gay, lol not really, but that doesnt make u gay, its funny and yeah it has romance but its not like a chick flick
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita silvergurl3 said…
no its not gay. ur friends probably read it nd they're scared to tell u
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Sharon27 said…
Liking guys makes you gay, not liking a particular manga. Some guys think showing any emotion means you're weak and thus feminine, but they're just too scared to be vulnerable. If a guy can't own his feelings, that is weak!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ptepa12321 said…
smile
Hell no
people just thinks Fruits Basket are just for girls
but it isn't
you see boys in Fruits Basket
there is even more Boys in fruits Basket than girls
and just because theres a lil romance in it boys just thinks it's for girls
I'm sorry
I dont think I'm healping out that much
all I'm trying to say is that
who cares if all the boys teases you for it because somewhere in side them there is a lil piece of girlyness inside them hehe
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mushii said…
@Sharon27 - I couldn't agree more!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sicelyarien said…
angry
Your freinds are waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy wroooonng
that makes me angry your freinds say that eeerrrr
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Sugar-N-Spice said…
No way. I agree with Sharon27.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LeaXari said…
angry
WTF?!?!?!?! Just cause a guy reads a shojo manga, doesn't mean that they're gay
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Moefan360 said…
I know a guy who cried at the end of the manga! No! It wont make you gay!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kyonkichi said…
okay. this is messed up. first off, fruits basket is INTENSE. people being stabbed. falling of cliffs. telling to drop dead. if that's not manly enough, then you can tell your friends to fuck dis shit, cuz dis ain't right
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Shepard14 said…
*blink blink* uh...no....
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rosie_nightshad said…
cool
a guy that likes Fruits Basket?! I admit, its no Fullmetal Alchemist, but a guy that likes Fruits Basket is like a answered prayer to all the female fans that keep trying to convince their judgmental guy friends its cool! Thus you liking Fruits Basket means...You like, ROCK, at life...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rosie_nightshad said…
O, and i also agree with Sharon27...but, i think that they just answered any sort of Q a guy might need about why a girl doesnt like him...huh, two for one...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Julyangel16 said…
A guy liking fruits basket is the same thing as a guy wearing pink or a guy liking Twilight. It doesn't mean your gay.

P.S.- Girls really like guys who show their sensitive side
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita zerophantomhive said…
cool
of course not...fruit basket is for everyone...not only girls but also boys...if you're a boy who love fruit basket, i really respect you!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Sammisaurus said…
No way! My brother likes Fruits Basket too and is engaged! It doesn't mean they're gay, that's just dumb.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Animelover1220 said…
No. Just no.

Just because a guy likes a girlish kind of sappy romance anime does not mean they are gay.
If a guy can't say he likes something because he thinks his friends are going to think he's gay, don't you think that's pretty weak? So that's worse than liking an anime that people might make fun of him. If people do pick on people because of their interests, then they are just sick. It makes me sick

But no it does not make you gay.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita madi6372 said…
if they{your friends} think your gay for reading it, THEYRE gay haha. prsonally, i tink furuba needs more male readers!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Alchemistlover said…
hey sorry i'm a little late but no, liking Fruits Basket has nothing to do with sexuality at all! it's a really good series that i feel anyone can enjoy really. Oh and they shouldn't use "gay" as an insult to me that's a red flag that there not nice people stuff like people saying : "you like this stuff? ya hella gay son!" ( or something like that i hear it often)makes me want to puke . There's nothing wrong with liking this anime, keep on liking it! Oh and if they make fun of you just tell them there's a bunch of pretty girls in it XD that might change their minds ( not that it's a reason i'd like something but for shallow people it is)
 hujambo sorry i'm a little late but no, liking Fruits Basket has nothing to do with sexuality at all! it'
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Alchemistlover said…
Patamon02- lol yeah Kyo is like ichigo and yes judging something before you watch it is never good