Full Metal Alchemist EDROY DAY!!!!!

NarutoCrypt posted on Jun 15, 2011 at 07:26PM
directions*- the up- coming event of edroy day will be july,7,2011. For that day,post as many good edroy pics as possible! i will chose the best one...... prizes include..... . 4 comment props .3 video props . you will be added to my friend list .and 4 additional props,just for winning a contest close to edroy day!!!!!!
 directions*- the up- coming event of edroy siku will be july,7,2011. For that day,post as many good ed

Full Metal Alchemist 5 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Dearheart said…
smile
Ummm... *timidly raises hand* That's alright, you go ahead and have fun! But I'd appreciate it if you either kept the RoyEd pictures in your own spot, or kept it to the ANSWERS section, like I did on EdWin Day. Example: link

That way, the photos section of FMA won't be overloaded with shipping-stuff. Animeanimal, Ishida and I have all been thinking we should cut back on that in this spot (for both RoyEd AND EdWin. I'm not just saying all this to pick on you, I promise!) Just for the sake of keeping things peaceful and tidy and putting the REAL shipping spots to good use, you know?

So...yeah. If you could do that for me, I'd really appreciate it! Thank you! (And have fun!!)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NarutoCrypt said…
monkey
im sorry if i offended you,but this is the only thing i did on the club. i was just spreading the word of edroy day. =)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Dearheart said…
No no, that's alright! This isn't offensive to me, and I don't mind you spreading the word at all. It just sounded like you were talking about posting lots of RoyEd pics HERE, instead of in the RoyEd spot, and I wanted to clear that up and make sure things didn't get crazy. That's all. =) No worries!
heart
i love edroy!
its dear to my heart!