Gerard Way The Truth About Him

niceapril posted on Nov 28, 2008 at 06:07PM
im not tryin to stir shit, kk but im asumin that at least half of u r emos so im here to tell u that gerard way said that emo is a pile of shit and he branded his band as un-emo.. If u dont believe me go on to wikipedia and type in emo. Scroll down ull find it. just thought ud like 2 know :)

Gerard Way 14 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BunnyVengeance said…
Ha! agreed!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cassandragoh said…
Emo is shit haha, sorry:)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mcrgirl95 said…
i know that and emo is a pile of shit.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mrsjoannaway said…
crying
i know but i am what i am but realy that is what he said have the fredom to be what you want and if that meens i am emo then so be it.
Also you didn't need to embaris emos like that bich
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xxXsk8trXxx said…
1. I'm not emo. Please don't be so steryotypical. Just because I like MCR doesen't mean I'm emo.

2. I DO agree with Gerard that emo is a pile of shit. Cutting is unhealthy!

3. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mcrroxsursoxs said…
yea. he even says dont cut ur self. he used to hurt himself but then he reliizsed it was unhealthy and stopped
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita XXwhy_meXX said…
who said that emos cut?
he has his appinion and so do i, and plz don't swear @ eatch other it's not so sport!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita greenday82 said…
i dont think you have to cut to be emo, i consider myself emo but i have never and will never cut! its just how i dress, act, the clothes i wear, what i say, and my makeup
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita baby_cullens said…
I agree with greenday82
I'm also emo, but I never cutted muself :S
I love Gerard, but I'm not gonna stop loving him because of what he said. He has his opinion :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DarkestZsusanna said…
hmmm
I don't understand why people have problems with emo's anyway. Hellz ya I'm emo, and I'll damn well admit that I have cut myself, and I still love Gerard because even though I'm emo, I agree with him. I know that I shouldn't be emo but am because I am. Most of us have a lot of shit going on in our lives and I'll admit that physical pain is the only way to keep myself from going crazy with this emotional pain. I can't handle it. And no, not all emo's cut! That is very stereotypical and I personally find this post to be very insensitive and all together rude. The fact that we like MCR does not make us emo. It does not make us goth. It does not make us freaks. It is simply the kind of music we like to listen to. It's like saying if you like country music you're a wimp or if you like screamo you have long black hair. It isn't necessarily true and I would apprectiate it if people would stop saying "Emo is shit" because it's not. Emo is the shit we're going through. Emo is the pain we feel and having to deal with people like niceapril because she judges people much too quickly and "assumes" things based on interests. I hope you guys know what happens when you assume. You make an ass out of u and me.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gerardwayluvr97 said…
rainy
i'm emo and i aint gonna let anyone give me shit and i;m never gonna let them take me alive!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MyDeadSummer said…
I'm not emo, I have nothing against emos, its just sometimes when they say they wanna die, that just makes me a bit sad
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Coco3710 said…
sad
i'm not emo or goth and everybody thinks I am but I'm not anyways I totally agree gerard way is so cute but i don't want 2 make a big thing but his kinda a hipacarent u no saying something that your not but you are or saying don't eat bananas when u eat bananas.Anyways gerard way is a hipacrent because hes like i'm not goth or emo because we loathe what goth has become,then he's goth cause he dyed his hair a bunch of times wheres black,said he uncool and never wants to be cool and doesn't want to fit in and says he wants to die.He confusing me!!!!!!!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 2ntyoneplts said…
Frank: “Unicorns are really and emo is imaginary”. There you go. Problem = solved