Gabriel

Angels:
Tempris
Angelus
Meshrew Hesep

Humans:
Brazil

Animals:
(i'm not including Sussie's cuz she gots 2 many, only the main one)
Atrum Virga/Midnight-Horse
Jasper-Snake
Ammon-dog

Other:
Grace-Fairy
last edited on Sep 09, 2011 at 01:08AM

Ghost Rider RP 816 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 816

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita darkmoon47 said…
Serena looked around to make sure she lost Blackheart before she called Michael.

Michael appeared in front of Serena and kissed her."I missed you.Did you make sure you lost your brother?"

Serena nodded."I'm sure."
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita zutaradragon said…
*i walk around the forest with Blackheart wrapped around my neck as a black cobra* don't u need 2 get food 4 the animals? *Grace asks*
yes...not really for Nefrew, Nekh, or Abi though...they seem happy with keeping the barn free of mice. *i reply*
speaking of which, weren't u supposed 2 pick up the 2 new horses 2day? *Blackheart asks*
oh yeah...Tanaquill is holding them...
until u got the truck fixed? *Grace asks*
yeah and...
until u found a trailer. *Blackheart finishes*
wow, u guys r good. *i snicker, walking back along the old deer path. i knew these forests well on account of living here my whole life. we make it 2 my house/cabbin and Atrum walks 2 the fence* hey girl, we're goin' into town. *i smile* get supplies. *Atrum nods, jumping the fence. Blackheart shifts 2 a crow and Grace stays in my pocket singing Airplanes feat. B.o.B and Eminem as we ride along the path 2 town with Blackheart flying close behind us*
 *i walk around the forest with Blackheart wrapped around my neck as a black cobra* don't u need 2 get
Serena looked at Michael and smiled.

"I'll never understand why you called me when you were in town."

"Because Blackheart won't come here.He never does."
*slowly the trees thin and the town comes into view. i look around* ok....pet shop.....food 4 them.....edge of the town...
r u talkin' 2 yourself again? *Grace asks me*
um.....*i pause* yes. *i snicker slightly* this way we r going. *i stop just inside the tree line so Blackheart can shift back 2 a snake, this time an anaconda that's black and dark blue. he wraps around my neck and we ride into the town, heading towards the opposite end from where we entered and where the pet shop happened 2 b*
"Are you sure about that Serena?"
"Of course i am."
"Then look."Michael pointed to Atrum.
"So? I don't see my brother."
"does....she know i'm with u?" *i think 2 Blackheart*
"not as far as i know." *he thinks back 2 me* "but she knows you're the rider and that i'm supposed 2 b watching u. she also knows i never listened 2 father b4, so she may assume y would i now."
i could really use a wish right now....wish right now...wish right now...*Grace sings a bit louder. i stare down at her*
y do u need a wish?
wish i could read minds 2. *she snickers. i sigh, facepalming, as she switches 2 singing Beautiful by Eminem*
"at least she stopped singing love songs..." *Blackheart puts into my mind. i snicker*
"that IS a relief" *i think back*
"No but you see a rider don't you?"
"What is this 20 questions? Yes i do."
"Do you know what your brother will do if he finds out we're dating?"
"Don't know,don't care."Serena kissed Michael to shut him up.
*Blackheart snickers* we're both lost in a forbidden love. *he whispers aloud*
hu? *i whisper back as i c the pet store*
c her? *he points 2 a girl kissing a guy*
yeah...
my sister. that guy is a fallen angel.
so.....arn't fallen angels like demons...?
without as many powers and they have a very low ranking because of it. *he replies back in a whisper* though i guess it's not as bad as ours.
so i'm guessing your father has no idea or care what his kids r doing? *i snicker slightly* kinda like mine, daddy wasn't there...*i trail off as i tie Atrum up and walk into the pet store*
"Serena what are you thinking?"
"I'm thinking i wanna new pet."
"Serena no."
Serena walked into the pet store smiling.
*i walk up 2 the counter* well howdy Sussie. *the cashier tips his hat as i walk in* been waitin' 4 u 2 show up. knew u'd need more food soon.
thank ye much. *i stop hidding my southern accent* don't reckon u know a good place 2 get me somke hay, do ye?
as a matter-o-fact, Jacky just passed through and said he's got way 2 much and is tryin' 2 git rid of it. *the man nods with his accent as sharp as mine* he's sellin' it 4 a heck ofa bargin, 2. *he adds as he gets around my usuall supply*
thanks 4 the info, Franky. *i smile* gonna need more soon, pickin' up my 2 horses from my friend 2day.
the Green Broke ones? *he asks, putting up a bunch of dog food*
yes sir. *i smile* reminds me of Atrum...she was wild.
is that right? *he asks, pulling out some seed mixes and puting them on the counter* i remember u sayin' somethin' 'bout that...we're still waitin' on the crickets and mice, by the way.
that's fine, plenty of them in the barn. the cats don't eat the dry food much, it's y i only need one bag. they eat the mice from the barn. i can get them 2 bring in some mice 4 the snakes.
Serena walked up to Sussie."Hello Sussie."

Michael groaned and walked into the pet store.
*i nod 2 the girl* howdy...*i pause, realizing i didn't know her name. and well....i didn't wanna go into her mind. that's not very nice.... i look down and realize Blackheart is covering his eyes with his tail. he's still in snake form...but his eyes never change. a dead give away....*
"Serena.My name is Serena."
Howdy Serena. *i smile kindly as i see Franky putting up some fish 4 Peach and Big Blue"
Howdy Ma'am. *Franky nods, tipping his hat slightly to Serena* whatcha' here 4? oh, by they way, Sussie. *he says, suddenly remembering something* Jacky also said he could use some help. somethin' 'bout a horse. told me 2 ask u 2 drop by a-sap. u'r the best with horses 'round here. maybe he'll give u some hay 4 free 4 helpin' 'im.
i'd drop by anyway, and u know that. *i smile* anything with animals and i'll b there.
Serena looked at the snake."That's a weird snake.Where did you get it?"
he's a Pakistan Black Cobra, also known as an Indian Cobra. *i reply, thinking fast of the only known black cobra spesies* a friend got him for me. she got it from her dad, who lives in Pakistan. it got 2 big 4 the tank so she gave him 2 me. *i say, remembering the black cobra i had that died b4 and using his story*
"He looks cool.Can i hold him?"
he's the strangest of all the snakes she has! *Grace says as she pops out of my pocket. Blackheart hisses at her and she freezes 4 a second then flies up onto my hat* save me...
u cause these things yourself, u know that....right? *i reply* and i beg 2 differ...i think Ruby is the oddest. *i look down at Blackheart* do u care if she holds u? *i ask him. he looks at me with a look that says "yes, but i don't really have a choice, do i?" i snicker slightly* if u don't wanna, i won't make u.
no need 2 worry. *Grace snickers* she talks 2 the animals all the time. she understands them...comes from being raised by them. (Grace)
 he's the strangest of all the snakes she has! *Grace says as she pops out of my pocket. Blackheart hi
"So can i?"
*Blackheart looks like her would sigh if he wasn't a snake* i guess so. careful, though, i'm not cruel like some people. most people have the vemon sakes removed from snakes not knowing it shortens their life by 3 years or so. *i add in, pulling him away from my neck and giving him 2 her slowly*
most people don't own venomous snakes. *Frank laughs slightly*
that's true. *Grace snickers*
but i'm not most people. *i grin slightly*
Serena took the snake and looked at it before whispering "Hello brother."
*Blackheart stares back at her* "hello sister. long time no c" *he puts into her mind*
*my smile fades slightly, realizing she knew anyway. meanwhile Grace starts singing This is a Call by Thousand Foot Krutch softly so i barely hear her. i look out and Artum is staring in at us. i smile at her 2 calm her, knowing she's worried because she's not used 2 a bunch of people around*
"I see you finally doing what father told you to."
*Blackheart nods* "she's got totally different powers. i had 2.....maybe 4 my own sake. she can't use the penance stare but has a scythe...which might just b a more powerful weapon." *he thinks back 2 her*
"So why are you in snake form?"
"because she thinks i'm a snake." *Blackheart thinks back 2 her, thinking fast*
"Fair enough.But why did you hid your eyes when i walked in?"
"Because my eyes never change." *Blackheart thinks back* "if u blew my cover....that would b bad..."
"Do you really have that little faith in me brother?"
"well actually...." *Blackheart starts, then trails off*
well that's everything. *Frank smiles at me. i nod back*
i think i'll let them talk a while longer, she seems 2 understand him as well as i do. *i snicker slightly*
u sure th- *Grace starts*
i'm possitive. besides, u started tellin' me about the horse at Jack's. *i add in, lookin' at Frank and knowing he'll b talking 4 about 5-10 minutes now*
"Go on."
"i have complete faith in u." *he lyes*
"Lier."
"so? this is different from most any other time?" *he raises an eye ridge sinse, as a snake, he has no eyebrows*
"Not really."
"well they u should expect as much. and i assume he's just a friend? *he adds, pointing 2 Michael with his tail*
"Tell father about him and you're dead."
"wasn't planning on it." *Blackheart mutters* "u know she's been marked?" *he adds, pointing 2 me with his tail*
"No."
"the tattoo on her back...isn't a tattoo. it's a burn, and in light the Sigil of Baphomet (upside down pentical, simble of satinism) red then blue....meaning she'll b like this litterally forever but i've still gotta keep an eye on her."
 "the tattoo on her back...isn't a tattoo. it's a burn, and in light the Sigil of Baphomet (upside dow
"Ri-ght."
"hey, don't look at me. i asked father what it ment and he said exactly that."
"Poor girl."
"actually....i think she's starting 2 like being the Rider. like she's avenging her brother and her town...that's what she said."
"Well....good for her i've never known a rider that liked it."
"Neither has she.....4 some reason she's got the memories of the past 10 Riders...Father says he didn't do anything different, but she's not like any of the others. the rest couldn't touch a scythe, remember?"
"I'm not stupid Blackheart."
"and 4 some reason she can't use the penence stare..."
"You said that."
"that's the main thing that puzzles me. she even has wings....but she can't use the most known weapon of the Rider..."