Glee The Glee Conversationalists: Gleeks/Nerdlets

tushtush posted on Jun 16, 2009 at 03:37PM
Aloha folks!
I thought 'd start a forum just where we can talk and create a community on this spot, y'know? So, let's chat away!!
The Gleeks/Nerdlets bit of this title is basically what Glee fans are being called all over the internet, so I thought it would look nice in this title and make it look like we already have a nice old community going here. :D
Please don't be afraid to reply!

We could start off just by introducing ourselves.

So, to start us off: I'm Tushy (short for Tushara). :D Seriously can't wait for September 16th!

Glee 751 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 751

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wittyname93 said…
Hi! I'm Alyssa. And it's driving me crazy having to wait for September 16!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tushtush said…
Aloha Alyssa!
Part of me is desperate for September because of Glee, but another part of me never wants it to come because of school... :S
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xxiwuuxx said…
Hello! I'm Ewa.
I'm obsessed with Glee and I want September now!
:D
It would be so bad if it didn't live up to our expectations in September! But I know it will. :D
Haha I know! Watch it be the worst show ever on television. That would be really funny! But I don't think it's possible.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xxiwuuxx said…
I hope not! It's impossible :D
I think this show will be really great. :D
I have really deep hope! xD

We will see in September.
They aired a new episode at Comic Con today, so I guess the reviews of that will tell of the upcoming standard.
Still, though I love this show, there's a little evil part of me that wants it to be crap, just because it would be hilarious to see all of the people like us suddenly realise our baby is dead!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita spikes_girl said…
I'm Cat, and I'm stuck in the same boat as you Tush. Not the wanting-our-baby-to-be-dead boat, but the I-can't-wait-for-September-but-I-also-am-n­ot-­exc­ite­d-b­eca­use­-of­-sc­hoo­l boat. I DESPERATELY want it to come because it looks amazing, but then school, big blah there. I do have two reasons to be psyched though: Glee will air two days after my birthday!
big smile
So you have two reasons for wanting September: Birthday and Glee. Doesn't that outweigh the burden of school? Probably not, actually! :D It's my birthday in three days. :D
big smile
link is my early birthday Glee goody :) Not really a goody since it's my first ever Photoshop thing-a-ma-jig EVER, but I'm fairly proud of it considering it took so long to stop being fuzzy...I added it a couple of time and each time I had to delete it because it wasn't clear, but finally it's worked, so yay!! :D
big smile
Aww, thanks so much! :D
I can't wait to show it to my yaks. We will play Don't Stop Believin' and dance in front of it in early birthday joy. :D
I was watching The Wedding Singer and they had an orchestral version of Don't Stop Believin' and I wanted to put on a red shirt and converse and dance around the house!
Haha! Is the Wedding Singer good?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gleeful said…
Hi my name is Paige :)
I'm so totally excited for this!! I can't wait to see the new episodes. I've been spreading the word as much as I can b/c I don't want something so great to get cxl. They were smart to air the commercials after American Idol and SYTYCD... I love the dark humor it's too much in one show to like. I have watch the first episodes many times already. The Wedding singer is cute! I can't wait for the episodes with Christine Chenoweth!! She is so cute with such an amazing voice.
Hey Paige. :D
Not long now..!!!!
5 days. 5 freakin' days. I am dying. And on Wednesday I am going to heaven.
Has anyone heard Finn sing Can't Fight This Feeling yet? The one NOT in the shower. I just got it off iTunes :D
big smile
Hiya Paige!!
Finally the week has come!!! Hey spikes_girl :) Can't wait to come back together and discuss the newest episode. I thought fall would never come!! Are there any other shows you guys are excited about? The Modern Family looks funny.
Hey Tush where is that pic of Zach Braff from an interview? I'm diggin' him in glasses!
You can call me Cat :) Ah man I'm so psyched, I just changed the countdown number for Glee in my motto! :P 2 more days, it feels unreal!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Shandiii said…
Hi, I'm Shandi, and I CAN'T WAIT!!!! :]
Heelo!
Two days... Insanity!!
Paige, it's from the 2008 Scrubs TCA tour. I love him in glasses. :D
Espeially here (the reason will be obvious once you've watched it):
link
Thanks Tush! Awesome... did you see Sara Chalke is preggers? I love her :) Cat... didn't know Finn's song was on Itunes I got the other stuff right away cool! Tomorrow! Hi Shandi! The Glee cast was so close to me I'm in Austin and they were in Houston booooo... I have a five months old it would have been too hard!! :(
Ahh, that must be so irritating!

Yeah, I'm so happy for Sarah Chalke, though I do kindo wish the baby was Zach Braff's! Hehe, I love them. :D

GLEE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glee. Was. Awesome. And amazing. Fantastic. Fabulous. Brilliant. Epic. Hilarious. Splendid (I'm coming up with random positive words now). Delightful. Musical. Entertaining. Compelling. It was pure GREATNESS. I. Cannot. Wait. Until next Wednesday!!
heart
IT was sooo awesome!! I think we all had set the bar high with anticipation!! Some of the adult comments they get away with are crazy! "I guess I don't have a gag reflex" "When you get older you will find thats a gift" WOW!! Ditto's on Cat's praises!! PUSH it push it good.. LOVE IT!! I've been trying to add followers on my facebook! AAwweesome! Tush what did you think??
ps I know this is unamerican BUT if the presidents speech would have interrupted Glee I would have been sooo sad!! :) I know I'm so wrong.. but we are talking about months of waiting!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita papa said…
smile
Pretty entertaining. Celibacy club? That's just too rich. The assembly performance was also hilarious...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita velvet_fox said…
laugh
Hey guys I'm Lauren and I'm just downloading Showmance right now. Can't wait to see it!!!!
I thought it was breathtaking. When I've got my breath back I'll come back and go through it more. :D
laugh
I don't even know where to start with what I loved. It all amazed me!!
I can't decide what I liked best in the episode, Push It, Rachel solo at the end or heck even Emma's sob riddled, ridiculous, rendition of All By Myself, which was hilarious!!

Just wonderful TV.
Velvet_fox, I totally agree with that!

Let's start from the beginning:
I love how when Will entered the school grounds it was like he was the 'cool guy', who everyone spoke to and stuff. That made me laugh, as it made it seem like the Glee club was cool. When he walked past Kurt I was really confused at first because I didn't realise that Puck and co. were bullying him, and I thought he'd become all badass and part of their group. That made me laugh more than a clown making dirty balloon shapes. I also loved how Emma would wait until he was coming and pretend to bump into him. So sweet. :)

I am so glad that they didn't sing Le Freak at the assembly. It would have made for some pretty painful viewing, and I would probably have found myself hiding behind my chair, peeking over with one, hugely embarrassed eye. Gold Digga was nothing short of awesome, and seeing Will being 'gangsta' is an image that will never leave my mind. Mercedes just has the most fabulous voice.

I loved Rachel's unsubtle eavesdropping, and when she got covered in the blue drink, it was classic. Her attempting bulimia was one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time. I love the black humour on this show. :D When she went to Emma's office I was in hysterics, and Emma singing in the car made me wee a little. Judging from her voice, she won't be joining the glee club any time soon. :p

Sue is just the funniest character pretty much ever on television (apart from the Scrubs characters, but I'm going to pretend they don't exist for the moment as nothing could ever top them.) When she took Finn and Rachel to the principal for using the copy machine, I was laughing too much to be mad at her. Everything she says is just so disturbing, but so hilarious. The elementary school production of hair... CLASSIC!!

The Celibacy Club was so fantastic that it really could have it's own show. The whole thing with the balloons, and Rachel's sex speech were just mindblowingly brilliant. Only in Glee, eh?

The Janitorial scene with Will and Emma was amazing and so cute. I love how they have the whole 'forbidden love' thing going. I also like the fact that Emma is willing to bury her feelings and be a genuinely good person despite her crushing love, and is letting Will be with Terri.

Rachel's impromptu glee club meeting was wonderful because the chemistry between her an Finn was immense. There's only one word to describe what was in that scene, I word I never thought I'd use but I've no choice: Eyesex. It was crazy! I love how she went for the most sexual song and routine ever because it was on her mind from the club. :D

When Terri turned out not to be pregnant, it was crazy. While it frees up Will for Emma, I feel very sorry for her, as she did seem genuinely excited about it, and she and Will are clearly in love. She still a big ol' bunch of crazy, though.

Push It. Aah, don't know where to start on this one, but it was SO damned good! Possibly, as Sue said, on of the most offensive things I've ever seen, but also the funniest. I cannot even begin to explain how much I loved that scene. I'm going to go and watch it again... hehe, just as funny the second time, though Will kindo annoys me in it. My favourite moves had to be the one where Mercedes and Tina bend down in front of Artie, moving their behinds up and down, and the one where Rachel hangs of Finn, thrusting on him. Pure comedy genius.

Sue and the Cheerios was wonderful. When Sue was comparing herself to Quinn, using all of her strange phrases and letting in weird bits of information about herself, it was brilliant. Every line that woman says is classic. But the Cheerios being spies in Glee club and stealing Rachel's solo? UNCOOL.

When Finn is singing the high notes for Rachel, it is so cute. He doesn't hit 'em theat well, and she so knows that but tells him he's great, it's adorkable. And then of course the kiss. I was holding my breath during the whole thing, it was positively epic. Except for the end of course. Arrrgh, such a perfect moment ruined by Finn's idiocy. I could have quite easily attacked him when he left her. He could have explained what had happened, or implied it or something. Sure, it would have been embarrassing and possibly freaked her out, but freaking her out is better than leaving her confused and breaking her heart. It makes me want to violate him in an alley way so much. But I wanted to do that before, anyway... ;)

Rachel's rendition of Take a Bow was very good, though I'm not a fan of the song. It was a good way to end the episode, though it slightly reminded me of Gabriella's solo song in HSM1.

My God, I loved it SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiss
"Every line that woman says is classic."

Word.

I don't think Sue can say anything that's unfunny. She's just genius.
She's so stoic and serious in the way she says all her mad lines. I don't know how Jane Lynch does it!
Lol but, the bigger mystery is how does everyone else manages to keep a straight face in her scenes? I would crack every time!!
I'm glad they ended up making his wife more likeable... I was just wanting her off the show but then she wanted to work on the marriage and stay in the house and give up her "craft" room. It shows something is good inside of her! There is nothing to not love about this show :)
When she went to Emma's office I was in hysterics, and Emma singing in the car made me wee a little. Judging from her voice, she won't be joining the glee club any time soon. :p
---
Aww, but she was crying, maybe she sounds better when she isn't choking on her tears. :P

y favourite moves had to be the one where Mercedes and Tina bend down in front of Artie, moving their behinds up and down,
---
I loved this part, it had me cracking up so hard!

ut the Cheerios being spies in Glee club and stealing Rachel's solo? UNCOOL.
---
Yeah, I agree. Quinn's voice doesn't even compare to Rachel's... or anyone else's in the Glee club, imo. I understand he was punishing Rachel, but he could at least give the solo to Mercedes or Tina.

When Finn is singing the high notes for Rachel, it is so cute. He doesn't hit 'em theat well, and she so knows that but tells him he's great, it's adorkable
---
I thought that was cute too, because I can never picture Rachel, the perfectionist she is, telling anyone else it was 'great', you know?

I'm glad they ended up making his wife more likeable... I was just wanting her off the show but then she wanted to work on the marriage and stay in the house and give up her "craft" room.
---
I thought his wife was funny in the beginning "This is where our daughter or gay son will sleep" that line had me cracking up.
But once she kept pressing for the extra rooms, & Will taking extra work just to make her happy showed me she was still the same. I guess that's true about her saying she'll giving up her craft room, etc. but I kind of took it as her telling him to quit being a Janitor so that they could spend more time together to actually make a baby. lol, & then I figured once she did get pregnant she would whine for a new house again. But idk, maybe I'm thinking too much into it. Haha.

Whoa, that was long... anyways, I LOVED the episode. The show just keeps getting better, & funnier.
Now...we all just get to sit and wait for next Wednesday :) Hey I was just wondering in the Directors cut will tells the football coach you don't even like football... I guess I missed something what does he really like? Does anyone know? I know Shandi it was like the typical situation the cheerleader comes in and steals the part... so sad!! I love the principle he has lots of funny lines!
Hey I was just wondering in the Directors cut will tells the football coach you don't even like football... I guess I missed something what does he really like? Does anyone know?
---
Monster Truck racing or whatever it's called, or so I'm guessing because he asked Emma out on a date to one. :]
It could be the tulip thing as well... or maybe his cannabis addiction!
I think he's just the most adorable football coach ever, it's just a shame he likes Emma. :(
tongue
Uh yeah keep away from Emma she's Will's!!

How many days left till the next episode? I swear the week is dragging.
Only three to go... Eh.
I've been spending my weekend rewatching both episodes with my dad, turning him into a fully-blown Gleek! He loves it now. :D

How's your weekend going?
Yay!! Convert!! \0/

My weekend, is kind of dull. Yep. Might go and see 500 days of Summer today, otherwise my life is being spent waiting for Glee! *Iz sad*

You having more of a life than me?
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Haha, if there's one thing I've learnt during my two and a half years on fanpop, it's that every fanpopper is sad. Every single one! Besides, the only reason we're all here is because our lives are ruled by total obsession. :p

I quite wanna see (500) Days of Summer. It looks really good. :D
I bought Grand Theft Auto yesterday. I never buy video games or play them, especially violent ones, but I just got this urge to become a gangsta and drive through the streets, stealing cars and picking up hos. Weird. :S
LMAO that is so true of every fanpoppper. Why did I never see it before? :p

Oh GTA is cracking! I find it's a good way to let off steam, I don't condone violent games, but it can be good to release anger. And hey it's better to do it in the cyber world than you know in reality!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Saul_Mikoliunas said…
My name is Katie and I am a gleeeeeeeeek =D
My friend went to see 500 days of summer, she said it was amazing.
I normally don't play video games, but my boyfriend does & when he got grand theft auto, I got addicted. Haha, it's really fun!

Hi Katie!
Hey Sualey. :D
There really is something about GTA which makes violence seem kindo... fun. Hehe. I love setting the people on fire! It's more fun than spanking a yak behind a toolshed.

Now I reeaaallly want to see 500 Days of Summer. I like Zooey Deschanel. :) Isn't her sister in Bones or something like that? Velvet_fox, did you see it in the end?

I only got the Glee gag reflex joke earlier today. I was discussing Showmance with my dad and he was like, "It's so funny. That gag reflex joke was sooo dirty!" I had no idea why, but I agreed. Then the penny dropped and... *cue awkward fits of laughter*

My dad freaked me out today. He was like, "I like that nice teacher. She's really hot. I like me some gingers!" Needless to say, I was, and still am, horrified. D:
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I've missed out on conversation for the 3 days I haven't checked the forum... sad!
I thought I'd just mention my all-time favorite moment in Push It- Kurt slapping Finn's butt! Priceless :D I've watched that scene at least 20 times now and it still cracks me up :)