Glee Jessie St. James. upendo Him au Hate Him?

kristylee1990 posted on Apr 14, 2010 at 02:58AM
I was kind of mad that he had the whole eye contact thing with the director. I don't want him to play around wiht Rachel. As of right now, I kind of hate him.

Glee 35 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita junechopak said…
i do not want to jump to any conclusions just yet but i do hope he is not playing her.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita AreYouSure said…
I kinda love him, even knowing he might be bad. It might be because I haven't seen him hurt Berry yet and only be totally sweet to her, but I'll wait an see.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Shandiii said…
heart
^Agreed with Sara. He might turn out to be completely evil, but who knows, maybe he'll turn out good and really fall for Rachel?
He was amazing this episode in my opinion! :]
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dermer4ever said…
i actually do love him at first i thought i wouldn't but he seems good but i have a feeling in the end he will do something to Rachel.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita AreYouSure said…
I didn't think I would like him either, I wonder if that's because I thought he was gonna be a kinda prick and Rachel was just gonna fawn over him. Luckily he's not a prick to her and he's kinda fawning over her... maybe fake fawning, but my fingers are crossed. :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tophatgirl said…
I...(cowers in fear) like him! He's so awesome. But, I just hope hes not playing her. Because then, his ass is mine.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita misslexi13 said…
wink
Love him. :) Like most people, I just hope he's not playing Rachel. I don't like how she constantly gets hurt.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita M_for_the_win said…
heart
LOVE him. times 10. Jon Groff and Lea Michele's chemistry? super HOT. i dont know about THAT look either, but i'm choosing to ignore it for the time being. I hope he doesn't hurt Rachel.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita passerby1317 said…
I love him so far since he hasn't really done anything as of BUT he's is from a rival team and I'm not going to just ignore that. I share the sentiment of AreYouSure I thought as a character he was going to be much worse. Here's hoping though that Rach doesn't get thrown in the slushy river of sadness!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita midnyte007 said…
So far, I like him and the chemistry he has with Rachel. However, like passerby317 said, the fact that he is from a rival group can't be ignored. For all we know, he is just using Rachel and will break her heart. I hope this doesn't happen, but I'm reserving final judgment on him until we see how this plays out.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jennajameson15 said…
That’s great to hear! Please let us know what you think of it. I am greatly enjoying it, myself. Thanks for the update.

link
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Joy3570 said…
big smile
Can someone tell me whether here on fanpop there is a spot of either Jesse or Jonathan cuz I've looked for it but I think I mis-spelled it in some way and now I'm not sure xD Thanks in advance :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Shandiii said…
Here's a spot for link
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ajhalecullen said…
heart
I really really liked him :) And their chemistry with Rachel WOW!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Joy3570 said…
big smile

Shandiii , THANK YOU!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kristylee1990 said…
angry
You all make some interesting points. I don't want him to be evil, mostly because I have a soft spot for Jonathan myself. However, that look to the couch at the end was fishy.
In truth, I don't want to hate him. If it were up to me his motive would be to get Rachel to join Vocal and ditch New Directions. But he COULD be playing her to get her to drop out to regionals completely. We just have to watch and see what will happen down the road I guess. That is what sucks about the whole thing, wait to see if he will do something horrible or not.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita aileen_gleek said…
kiss
Jesse St. James & Rachel Berry --they really look good together
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita iluvtony96 said…
heart
love AND hate, i think he is playing rachel for the vocal adrenaline coach, BUT i think with the way the glee storyline tends to work, he will end up either throwing regionals or just falling for her for real. then i think rachel will stay with him for a while but finn will steal her heart and she will be torn between the two. Just a thought, a long one.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rubberduck2 said…
LOVE him like everyone said he could end up being totally evil but i really hope he genuinly likes rachel
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mena09 said…
Love him...but if he hurts Rachel I´ll hate him
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Alcyone5688 said…
mischievous
Love Him! well im pretty sure he's up to no good. then again, there'll be no excitement if there's no drama. He might end up lie chuck (gossip girl). The antihero that stole the girl from prince charming. I'm so sure he's not in love with her now. How can he? they just met! But he's totally gonna fall for rach for real after some time. It wont be long til he get a dose from his own poison. He also has more chemistry with Rach than Rach has with Fin or Puck (well i like puckleberry but he already got someone knocked up..wouldnt feel right if rach steals him from quinn) Still i wonder...how can our beauty tame the beast (Jesse).

FYI, dating the enemy is hot!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita GilmoreFreak said…
I hate him because I want Rachel with Finn <3<3<3
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Melissa93 said…
I love him but i want Rachel with Finn.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita QTPie41184 said…
angry
I absolutely LOATHE the guy. Every single thing he has said to Rachel has been so cheesy. He is such a TOOL! I just feel like he really is playing her and it really sucks. Yes, I will agree that Jon and Lea do have chemistry, but I can't like the guy.

Plus I love Rachel with Finn so I'm gonna hate anyone that stand in their way. ;)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kateekay said…
heart
I love Jesse as of now but I'm worried he's playing Rachel and when he does something bad I'll hate him. I think he could be Rachel's twin, they act so much alike and you cant blame him for going out with her, Finn is the one who dumped her and then slept with Santana!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita nawnaw22 said…
Finn and Rachel are meant to be. But Jesse a pretty good second.
Love him yet hate him for ruining stuff between rachel and finn.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita naylarie1210 said…
smirk
I'm loving him... he will bring drama and excitment to the show (can't wait). Also I believe he was awesome on the ep! I want to see more of him, definitely!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ltcook said…
i just have to say that the hello song jesse sang to rachel is the best song that has ever been on glee. He is so adorable. I have watched the next 2 episodes on glee episode 15 and 16 on a us site and have to say they are so good. It just keeps getting better and better. I hope Jesse stays in glee for good. I think he is spying on new directions but rachel and jesse look so good together.
Rachel and jesse have so much chemistry.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pinkmm102 said…
angry
hate him soooo much i wish he would go die in a hole. he makes me soo mad i mean y would u do this 2 finn hes a nice guy(i love finn just 2 let u no)

p.s any 1 that stands in between rachel and finn being 2gether im going 2 hate like i used 2 hate quinn but not anymore
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Rawwwr said…
aww, i quite like jesse. i agree with naylarie1210, he will bring more drama to the show, it should be good :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita alee23 said…
wink
i think we all know that Jesse is bad, but he MIGHT turn good, and really fall for Rachel in the end,who knows?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita crazychlo said…
LOVE him.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pretty_angel92 said…
let's just say, i like him. =P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita layla713 said…
hate isn't strong enough word..
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Catytio said…
like him