Glee I upendo Glee but.....

stalkedbybirds posted on May 05, 2010 at 03:14AM
i love Glee it's awesome. but i have to say it has its flaws. is it just me or do they seem to sugar coat everything. nothing bad ever really happens i mean besides finding out you can't get a girl pregnant from ejaculating in a hot tub and that you can go months without seeing your so called pregnant wife belly and surprised to fin out its fake when you do.
Glee is a really great show i admit but i hate how every conflict is resolved at the end of the episode. life is full of dark scary things why not protray it on this tv show?
what do you think?

Glee 6 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita raachel96 said…
smile
sure...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita CupcakeKiller said…
Yeah, but RM wanted to make something happier because off Nip/Tuck
it's alot off crying tho :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Amber132 said…
I agree, it's not very realistic but still, it's a comedy so that gives it a certain kind of leeway.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Amberla said…
worried
Nah I like it this way... I hate when I have to wait like a week to find out what happens next and even though it goes that way then if you have a fave couple or someything like that it never gets a happy end in my eyes I mean like my fave couple is Rachel and Finn, look they are never really together yet so I'm exited to find out what is going to happen next and they didn't end happily in last episode... Sadly Rachel lost Finn litteraly
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DreamyGal said…
smirk
I disagree...life IS full of crap and dark and scary things, but that's why I watch shows like this...to escape all of that. I LOVE this show...I have always loved muscials, so it is right up my alley.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita norishima said…
wink
the immaturity of it can really get on my nerves sometimes, but since it has some scenes that made me die and go to heaven, i've decided to love it for what it is.