Gothic Goth Vs emo

hdd posted on Jun 23, 2010 at 05:05PM
Emo has become very annoying phenomenon , people become to associate goths with childish emo fans who cry about broken hearts and think they're life is sad , also i don't think HIM is gothic band even though some people say it is

Gothic 16 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bieber_beadles said…
i like both
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Jace456 said…
big smile
to me it doesnot matter I like both but Goth is better.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita weirdcandy said…
I LIKE GOTH BETTER
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita CRAZYCOW365 said…
cool
GOTH!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gothic-Asya said…
heart
Definately Gothi :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita montgomeryraina said…
big smile
both cuz emo and goth boys are hott!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lestat_lover said…
I completely understand where you are coming from, Surely I cannot be the only one who is fed up of being labled an "Emo" I feel that "Emos" are inferior and attention seeking as a matter of fact I know two whom quite obviously see it as an act of attention, not about their individuallity OR personallity they seem to think it makes them appear "weird" and/or "hard" neither do they understand the so called "Emo-subculture", I hope this makes sense as I personally see no sense in the phrase/term "Emo"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Dark_Gothic said…
smile
I prefer Goth than emo. Goth seem more elegant than emo
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SNAPES-LADY said…
smile
GOTH!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Wendy99 said…
Emos attention seekers :/
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Paper_Girl12 said…
Goth, Emo is nothing but an overrated fad now that will probably dissapear in another couple of years.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sexyvampirelady said…
smile
Emos: Bi-polar people or extremely depressed people who need to get a life and shut up. They also are apparently like goths but are pussies and are not gothic in any way.
Goths: Dark, elegant, sexy, and are unique and are sometimes frowned upon because of how we look.
I am: A GOTH :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Dark-Blood said…
cool
goth .emos r like gothic but for pussies they dress like up and try to act all sad and shit when their only attention whores
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KaterinaLover said…
I have been both for so long and when I read all the comments, do you really think so? Emos dont cut for attention, they are normal people too but they have more difficulties in life and this dont make them bad. Please be careful about what you are talking about because those kind of words make them really sad and depressed!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Nric said…
My life sad and my heart broken. I cut myself but don't think that I emo. Everybody else will going mad if will live my life.It's very easy to condemate other people if you happy. And yeah him is not goth band. Goths and emo are different subcultures with one root.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Stya said…
Long Live GOTH!
 Long Live GOTH!