Grey’s Anatomy Grey's Chat Room

nandacavalieri posted on Dec 23, 2008 at 04:00PM
Welcome to GCR!

I realized that out of my fav shows, Grey's is the one I almost don't know the fans. So this is a thread to talk, so just talk about Grey's, your life, other shows...anything

Member list: (If you want to be add just say it)
nandacavalieri - Fernanda - Nanda, nada, Monica, Susie
GA-19 - Nina
FashionVictim - Sara
AmberRocks - Sia
x-missmckena-x - Kate
JenniferDempsey - Jennifer
FanDlux - Maria
kristine95 - Kristine - KJG, jeyton ninja spying ghost

Winnages GCR

Ga-19 2
Nandacavalieri 8
kristine95 1
love_not_war_75 1
FanDlux 2
Myrthe 1
FashionVictim 1
last edited on Dec 28, 2008 at 11:16AM

Grey’s Anatomy 873 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 873

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita nandacavalieri said…
Wow, you guys do talk fast!
I had to go and revise :(

Here is fast? You don't know TFW, right? We can have 1 pages in 1 minute!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita GA-19 said…
I had to revise Chemistry, it sucks :(
I think we should sign a petition too,
My Name is Nina :D
What's Your's?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kristine95 said…
laurra was going in the shower and CAT was going out with her friends.. but where has emma been today? and emm? :s --> Emma is probably sleeping time (stupid time difference!) and Em show up early. Toni haven't show up today :( .. yea, i miss our friends! :/
FanDlux said:
Kristine: Yeah, U norwegian? Try to speak english so everyone can understand :)

neh, æ gidd ikke. når det e norske fans her så snakker æ norsk ;D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita FanDlux said…
MCdreamyluva = Tiff
Nandacalavlieri = NAnda
FashionVictim = Sarah
love_not_war_75 = Marcus
pollylovehouse = Polly
dermer4ever = Terra
x-missmckena-x = Kate
GA-19 = Nina
Fandlux = Maria

Little list I made for myself =P
NAnda: What are you taking 'bout? Are all this Grey's fans or are you taking about something else? I'm a bit confused
WOW! a page per minute, LOOOL!
And my Stupid Laptop lag's often too :(
Nice List Maria, i think i'll need to use that too :)
I don't like chat rooms. Forums are funnier, can you can look back and see how stupid you were (no offense) or see what you wrote. Also WINNAGES!!!
Here is fast? You don't know TFW, right? We can have 1 pages in 1 minute!

yes, and more! :O but tonight? no.. everyone is gone!
Ahh, guess you're taking about TFW, I did'nt get what that was eather?? someone explain?
nandacavalieri said:
I don't like chat rooms. Forums are funnier, can you can look back and see how stupid you were (no offense) or see what you wrote. Also WINNAGES!!!

WINNAGES IS AWESOME :DDD
yea, i miss our friends! :/ --> Me too!

What are you taking 'bout? Are all this Grey's fans or are you taking about something else? I'm a bit confused --> we're talking about TFW (The 'Friends' whatever)
What's Winnages?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pollyloveshouse said…
To be honest the House chatroom was completely full for two days and now it's just empty, so a bit of a waste of time really.

This TFW sounds scary =S lol
yes, and more! :O but tonight? no.. everyone is gone! --> :(

WINNAGES IS AWESOME :DDD --> Best thing ever *lmao*
GA-19 said:
What's Winnages?

if you're the first one to comment on a new page you get a winnage! .. kind of a price or something :P
I think I'll join the TFW, although I'm not a friends fan. I'll start tomorrow :), Will try to put myself into bed now.
This TFW sounds scary =S -- LMAO! It is! You have to have Friends fans super powers to catch up with us ;)
Ohhh, intersting, LOL. Weird, but interesting :)
I think I'll join the TFW, although I'm not a friends fan. I'll start tomorrow :) --> YAY and SHAME ON YOU!! You don't watch Friends?? First thing you're going to do tomorrow is watch Friends!
Goodnight Then Maria, Talk to you tomorrow?
Nightie :), Hope my 2 norwegian guys can hold me up in TFW; Mtoll 'nd Kristine :)
I watch Friends, but I don't know the episode names or orders in which things happen or anything like that... Still, awesome show =P If I'm still sick tomorrow I'll come poke my nose in the TFW =P
nandacavalieri said:
This TFW sounds scary =S -- LMAO! It is! You have to have Friends fans super powers to catch up with us ;) .. like my NINJA POWERS! *haiiaaahh* i love them :D
Oh, People from the UK. I think you can buy all 10 season of Friend's for ONLY £60!!!! At HMV. I'm going out to buy it soon :D, Well not today but before i go back to school, Gonna have myself a Friend's marathon, WOO!
I've seen some episodes, I just don't have the time to become a fan :S. Nina = Sure. first thing, after my paper-round xD. BTW I've been trying to go to bed for half an hour now, you guys keep me up =P
Learing TFW: WINNAGE<3 xD LOL
I watch Friends, but I don't know the episode names or orders in which things happen or anything like that... Still, awesome show ---> YAY!!
If I'm still sick tomorrow I'll come poke my nose in the TFW =P --> YAY 2!
LOL! Sorry, Go sleep so you can have your super strength for tomorrow :D
pollyloveshouse said:
I watch Friends, but I don't know the episode names or orders in which things happen or anything like that... Still, awesome show =P If I'm still sick tomorrow I'll come poke my nose in the TFW =P

i don't know the episodes and stuff like that so well either, but i watch it sometimes and i have fav couples, characters and episodes. and all my friends on fanpop is there, so i love that forum! :D

it's great that you and maria will join us tomorrow! if we get more people then it's gonna be easyer to get 10 000 replies until 2009 :D
I've seen some episodes, I just don't have the time to become a fan --> For Friends you HAVE to find time!

Winnage thief!
Oh, People from the UK. I think you can buy all 10 season of Friend's for ONLY £60!!!! At HMV. I'm going out to buy it soon --> YAY!!! I'm so happy!!!
I'd love to join, But i hardly get any more free time :(
"if we get more people then it's gonna be easyer to get 10 000 replies until 2009 :D" Woah! In... *counts*... 4 days?! That's a freakily big number =P
Oh BTW, A Quick grey's Question:
Who used to Love Denny, but then started to dislike him after the writers added him in Season 5?
i don't know the episodes and stuff like that so well either, but i watch it sometimes and i have fav couples, characters and episodes. and all my friends on fanpop is there, so i love that forum! :D ----> ;)
"if we get more people then it's gonna be easyer to get 10 000 replies until 2009 :D" Woah! In... *counts*... 4 days?! That's a freakily big number =P --> We got 5000 replies in 3 days
Night, I close the computer in... 3. 2. 1. no, did'nt work :S, think my dad is coming up. He think I'm asleep. zzZ bye
Who used to Love Denny, but then started to dislike him after the writers added him in Season 5? --> I never liked him, now I hate him
YES Nina! I loooved Denny in S2! But ghost Denny just bugs me! It took me ages getting used to the fact he was gone, and him coming back just bugs me for that reason.

Hahaa 5000 in 3 days, you should make it easily then =P
GA-19 said:
Oh BTW, A Quick grey's Question:
Who used to Love Denny, but then started to dislike him after the writers added him in Season 5?

i haven't seen the fifth season jet! :s
bye Maria
hade og god natt maria :D
Hahaa 5000 in 3 days, you should make it easily then =P --> I hope so!
LOL at Maria! that's what i always do too :D

Nanda: I used to LOVE Denny but now that he's here too often, it's kinda annoying the hell outa me!
Do you guys want winnages here?
Do you guys want winnages here?

COURSE! I LOVE WINNAGES :D
Are you guys liking season five? What is your fav season?
COURSE! I LOVE WINNAGES :D --> I'll count them tomorrow, before TFW and LLT have many people chating
tough one... I haven't watched that much old Grey's recently, so it's harder to differentiate what happened when... I was rewatching some of S4 on TV recently and loved that, but I', not sure TBH.