haremaster99 Cooking Time!

haremaster99 posted on Jul 23, 2012 at 11:19PM
((Hallo~ I'm doing a little RP thing~ I have some rules about this. Rule no.1: please be PG-13. I have friend's who are young, and so.....Yea. Rule no.2: feel free to RP as whoever, (ya know, yourself (if your doing yourself, go ahead and say "Me:" if you feel uncomfortable about that you can change) anime characters, ect ect). Rule no.3: PLEASE RP SAFELY. Thanks~))

Sora: *taps foot* She's late *sighs and smooths out dress* Mein Gott she's late *sighs*
 ((Hallo~ I'm doing a little RP thing~ I have some rules about this. Rule no.1: please be PG-13. I hav
last edited on Jul 24, 2012 at 12:50AM

haremaster99 76 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 76

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Sinna_Hime_chan said…
angelic
Me: Thinks to self as she jogs to the door-or rather-walks fast, "I am sooo late.... she is gonna KILL me!! I had a flat tire in a short dress & wedges and trying to fix a flat all alone until someone finally stopped! Shew!"

KNOCK-KNOCK

{halloween balloon contest game thingie} 17
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 Me: Thinks to self as she jogs to the door-or rather-walks fast, [i]"I am sooo late.... she is gonna
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita haremaster99 said…
Me: *calls out* COME IN~!
big smile
Me: Can't seem to get door...hands full~FINALLY. "Sor? Where are you? I brought the stuff you wanted~ Sorry I am late~ I had a flat~ Sor~" Sinna huffs as she hikes the material grocery bags and a box trying to keep them lifted and not drop.
Me: Honey~ go get the door, Sinna's here,
Tyki: *gets up from chair and opens the door* Hello, Sinna *smiles and takes some of the groceries* Glad you made it here safely *he smiles weakly while setting the groceries on the counter*
Me: *hugs Sinna* Glad you could make it~! You had a flat??! Why didn't you call??
meh
Me: *hugs* "Stupid phone is dead and I thought I had a car charger, but I don't know what happened to it" XP "I feel like an idiot...I was out on the highway and no one it seems would stop to help -I must have run over a nail because I did not even feel it. I did not wanna ask this guy. He was just nice to stop and help. Anyway~ at least I left early so I am not as late as I could've been...hope we can have it work out! I'm sooo sorry. Really." Sinna feels terrible. All this crap-just not her day. She even thought her phone was fully charged. Meh!
Me: it's ok dumpling, I'm just glad you are safe and nothin bad happened to you. If something GOD FORBID ever happened to you, I'm sure whoever or whatever hurt you would feel my wrath at its fullest *flashes a eerie smile* anywho~ *a small girl of about 6 with purple hair and green eyes runs around in circles with another girl of about 8 with brown hair and teal eyes*
Girls: SINN SINN~ AUNTIE SINN~ HAAASS ARRIVED~! *they twirl around squealing*
Me: Sakura, Sasha, quite down please, don't wake the twins, *sighs with a hopeless smile then turns to Sinna* anywho, shall we start~?
laugh
Me: picks up a girl in one arm while the other climbs up for a piggy back. Sinna all weigted down with girls all around happily squirming like she is a jungle gym... "Um sure" Sinn replies with a strained voice but a big smile as one girl [Sasha] tries Sinna's hair on as a handlebar mustache and the other squeals in laughter -peels of laughter ensue. "Lemme -jus-I need to wash my hands... Girls wanna wash your~" they jump down with a surprising bound and a "NO" and run off in a zig-zag giggly about mustaches and something.
Sinn goes to wash her hands and Tyki hands her a towel unaffectedly. 'Thank you."
Me: *laughs as I see them run off* They sure do enjoy playing with your hair! *laughs and washes hands*
Tyki: *is shuffling a deck of cards while he reads a book*
Me: Tyki, *gives him a kiss on the cheek before putting on apron* Thank you~
Tyki: *chuckles a bit* Anytime~
Me: *giggles a bit and starts chopping random veggies* So, Sinn, how are you feeling? Better I hope, after all that....Hell those people put you through *sighs obviously agitated from the thought of them hurting her*
Me: XP Puts a pot on to boil as she had motioned to Sora with hand gestures and begins to chop green onions beside her "All that was just plain stupid. Didn't 'hurt' meh-don't worry 'bout that. I wasn't hurt. I was -shocked-frankly that anyone would have such a silly grudge and a vendetta or even care! I say all the time how nothing shocks meh, ha, and all the time I am amazed at how people act. I can understand a lot of things, but it still catches me as weird or totally off sometimes." Sinna shrugs. Ahhh human-nature, a fascinating subject to be sure. "I still feel miffed, to be honest... coz I damn sure do not like fakes or people calling my friends names -I'll tell ya! Grrr -really irks me! Rapidly changes subject before she takes vengence out on food. Food must be made with "love" ~ "So how long have you and Tyki been together?" Sinna's face softens and she wipes her hands on her apron she brought.
Me: *smiles warmly at her* in glad you doing better *giggles* oh my.....Well....*thinks for a moment then speaks* we've known eachother for a while like for 1-2 years but we became a couple in late February of this year *turns a dark shade of red while getting some spices out*
Tyki: She's a frisky one I tell ya *gives a devious smirk*
Me: TYKI!! *face goes a darker red* A-a-anyways! About a year and a half....*is still beet red* how long has you and Cruz been together? I know you two have known each other for a while.....*giggles a bit then smiles a warm, loving smile*
heart
Me: "Ahhh~" blushes "It's our one month anniversary~ We had a first date on the 28th of June... although not officially an exclusive 'item' until July 12th. We have known each other since earlier February and shortly thereafter became bestfriends. He was one of the first people I met when I moved here." the blushing just barely stopped. So Sora is 'frisky' huh??? Well I would think so if she has so many adorable children~Sinna thinks wishfully.
Me: THATS WONDERFUL~ *giggles and starts making rice* im so happy for you~ *a young boy of about 10, with long blue hair braided and blue eyes with middle eastern clothing on, runs up*
Boy: MAMA! MAMA! i beat God of War~~!! *laughs*
Me: thats great Aladdin~! *laughs a bit while cooking*
Aladdin: *starts speaking in Farsi and jumps around and around obviously happy*
Me: *speaks in Farsi as well then speaks normally* Go hug Auntie Sinn, Aladdin *laughs a bit*
Aladdin; Heya Auntie Sinn~! *hugs Sinna*
 Me: THATS WONDERFUL~ *giggles and starts making rice* im so happy for you~ *a young boy of about 10,
smile
Me: "Hero of the hour, eh, perhaps you deserve an extra hug? No? I am sure you would prefer an extra helping at meal time instead," but he hugs her sweetly & Sinna gives a big hug.
Aladdin: That would be nice~! But what will Ugo-Kun eat....
Me: *whispers to Sinna* Ugo-Kun is his Dijin, he's in his flute...*smiles weakly* he doesn't know the Dijin don't eat....*finishes Rice and places it on the table* Aladdin, why don't you go help Papa setting the table~!
Aladdin: ok~! *runs off and starts helping Tyki set a table for 13*
Me: so what time shall Cruz be here....?
tongue
Me *Makes a terrible face* "Cruz?" *scratches head & looks horrifically mystified & stupid* "Uh~ um...Gee. Look at the time. Can I borrow your phone for a sec?"

When Sor graciously lends her the phone, Sinn moves back a bit before she could start to perspire or anyone see. She thinks to herself: "Ohhhh Please pick up- please pick up!!" *Sinn gives a little uncomfortable chuckle as someone passes her way... and she covers the phone and her mouth leaving a whispered frantic message it would seem or perhaps talking very fast to Cruz.

When she returns the phone promptly, there is that disconcerted chuckle again as she scratches her head. "Oh Cruz says not to wait on him~ that he'll do his best" teehee.

The smell of things being almost done fills the air with fragrant aroma and wafting scents of meat and spices. Simmering veggetables only need a few more minutes longer.... So more prep on the garnishes and busying about to get it all ready as a large plate-like lid is placed over the rice dish on the table to keep it nice and hot. Sinn's mouth is watering. (She actually has not eaten a thing since the morning buttered toast and some strawberries with yogurt.)

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DarkCruz360 said…
heart
*He picks up the phone and it is Sinna calling he picks it up* "Yelloo... Ohh hey Sinna... Sure I would love to come over... Ok I love you too <333" *he hangs up and grab his car keys and heads out after passing down streets and parks walks over the street and then knocks on the door* "Hello" *Someone opened the door for him and it was Sinna* "Hey Sinna I'm here just like you ask"
heart
Me: *kisses his soft lips in greeting & hugs him - they embrace* "Ohhh I am sooo glad Babe! Hey! Hi! and you did not have any trouble finding Sora's - I am so glad & sooo happy to see you Babe! This is Sora & Tyki and well..." motions to all the many children running about playing happily. *she kisses him again on his cheek this time before he could shake hands with Tyki and greet Sora.

One of the children comes up to Cruz too.
heart
*Lets her hug and kisses him* "Hey babe and no it wasn't that hard" *Smiles as he kisses back to Sinna and then greets both Sora and Tyki* "Hello my name is Cruz and you guys must be Sinna's friends it is a pleasure to meet you guys"
Me: Hallo Cruz! Nice to see you! *gives him a hug*
Tyki: *after shaking hands with him he returns to his duties of setting the table*
*a young wild looking boy of 9 walks in front of him, he has bright teal blue hair, red eyes and a blue gem on his forehead*
Boy: Hello.....*he stares at Cruz with a slight frightening look, more like a warning look* hmm.....
Me: Timothy~ please dont scare Auntie Sinna's BF,
Timothy: I know Mama, I'm just making sure he ain't a Akuma! *he laughs evily*
Me: Timothy Cyrus Atasunta If you posses him I swear to Gott I will cutt of you sweets!!!
Timothy: Yes Mama....*he pouts and shuffles off*
Me: *is finishing up with the Gorme Sabz* Sinn, Lenalee, my sister-in-law is coming over with my Brother Allen, I hope you don't mind *smiles*
smile
"Not at all Sors and nice kid you got there Sora" *Smiles as Sinna holds my hand to follow her* "So what are cooking today?" *Looks around and sees looks of food and veggies*
Me: why thank you! We are having some Persian dishes along with some Asian dishes, like pot stickers and dumplings *smiles warmly* a- *theres a knock at the door* come in! *a girl with green hair and purple eyes comes in with a boy with white hair and gray eyes with a scar over his left eye*
Boy: Heya Onee!
Me: *hugs him* ALLEN!!!!!!! *smothers him then hugs the girl* LENALEE!!!!!! *squeals* I'm so glad you two could make it! These are my friends! Sinna and Cruz!
Allen: *shakes Cruz's hand* Nice to meet you, I'm Allen, Sora's younger brother, *he smiles then hugs Sinna* Sora has spoken nice things about you! It's nice to finally meet you!
Lenalee: *does the same as Allen then greets the children and Tyki*

(link link link)
Me: *Sinna smiles warmly* It is always nice to greet with a hug or a kiss... and she feels instantly more comfortable when people are warm and affiable. "Sooo nice to meet you both, Sinna eyes make contact with Lenalee and the Allen and she adds, "I made a cherry cheesecake pie for desert if anyone likes that, if not I have some chocolate fudge tarts too." link
link She also brought some Brie and Camembert cheese from Bree and Normandy with several garnishes she made... link One From Brittany France with herbs & smoked oysters, one a raspberry chipoltle (hint of mint) -better than it sounds... and one with dates and pecans, walnuts, and cranberries chutney. She also brought Black Olives and some specuial coffe and a orange & cinnamon candle for Sora!

Sinna begins to talk to Lenalee and Allen before she realises she should let someone else have a word in and help Sora! She blushes a tad and apologises. They seemed very gracious.
Me: it's alright Sinn thank you for bringing such wonderful things~! Their wonderful *smiles and then laughs a bit* Allen,
Allen: hm? What is it Onee-Sama?
Me: go get out our guitars please
Allen: why?
Me: Don't we always play music when family is around? Besides, we could play some of our favorites!
Allen: alright....*he goes off down a hall to fetch the guitars*
Me: *takes off apron and sips some champagne while waiting for a special dish that's in the oven* I think we're almost finished,
Tyki: *gets himself a glass of wine and plays cards with a young boy with longish blonde hair and piercing blue eyes*
Boy: Papa, *he grins and shows his cards, it's a royal straight flush*
Tyki: *obviously baffled* ALONE?!?!? H-H-How!?!?
Me: *laughs hard* He is our son after all! *laughs harder* you know how I play! I trained him well~
Alone: *laughs* yep~! *he eats some chips and musta keyyar* I win Papa, you owe me some allowance~
Tyki: *sighs and chuckles* ok, after dinner...
Me: *sighs* like father like son, *laughs* Sinn, you want anything to drink?
kiss
Me: "Umm... I am good." she smiles and takes a sip of her soda snd sees to Cruz -meeting Sora halfway and smiling.

It is going to be a lovely night and an amazing dinner! :)
..and Sinna tells this to Sora too.
Me: I hope, *smiles* ok, *smiles and places bread on the table* The casserole will be done in a hour or so, *smiles and sits down*
heart
Ummm Sinna can I have a fudge brownie tartle?" *He was a little hungry as he hug Sinna behind her and looking some of the food too* "That sure looks good" *He drool a bit but then he kissed Sinna on her cheek as he hold her*
link
Me: *sips drink quitely* Cruz, should I mother you? You'll spoil your dinner. *starts playing blackjack with Tyki*
surprise
"Sorry I will wait for dessert" *He pulled a chair and he sat next to Sinna and watched them cook his eyes went left to rigth as he looked at the food and the cooking and he smelled the aroma of the food* "Hmmm . . . Sora do you have some soda?" *he felt kinda thirsty*
Me: yea, *smiles* what would you like?
big smile
Me: "What happened to the soda you just gave me to give Cruz?" Sinna looked around and saw Aladdin whiz by and that explained as she saw what was in his hand and he must have picked it up. Sinna doesn't have children of her own (she must borrow, lol) and did not realise she should be more careful what she sets down for little hands to get! "Oh." ^~^ "Whoops." As she sits next to Cruz enjoying the guitar and watching them play cards she very, VERY discreetly slips Cruz a fudge tart - sorta underhand and smiles at Sora who glanced their way.
Me: *eyes the two suspiciously* what did you give him...?
Tyki: *throws in a few chips and sips his wine*
Lenalee: *is by Allen playing with Timothy and Alone*
big smile
O3O
"Ohh hmmm do you have maybe Dr.Pepper or mayb Pepsi" *He saw Sinna giving me something and slowly reach for her and hid it* "So yeah any kind will do" *Smiles*
Me: *sighs and places cards down then eyes Tyki with a warning expression* look at them, and I'll call the others
Tyki; *freezes in horror*
Me: *goes off and gets a Pepsi and places it in front of Cruz* there you go *smiles a bit and sits back down and resumes playing with Tyki*
smile
"Ohh thank you Sora" *He smiled and took his drink* "I needed that" *happy sigh and sits back as he enjoys his soda*
Me: *smiles and flips cards over* Blackjack.
Tyki: *facepalm*......
Me: *laughs triumphantly* Once Again, I win my beloved~!~!
Tyki: *sulks in a corner*
big smile
Me: Sinna acts like she is kissing Cruz maybe or infront of Cruz's face so he can eat his snack she stole for him... lol. *Sinna smiles* @Cruz "Do you wanna sit here and play cards or watch them play or go play together with the children? We could play hide'n seek or something that would amuse them?" Sinna says with a perky twinkle to her eye, but buying time so he can finish chewing ansd swallow- obscured by her infront of him, lol.
Me: *shakes head at the two* good Grief......*hears children crying from down the hall* oh dear, The twins are awake *gets up quickly and runs down the hall to the room*
Tyki: *shuffles cards then calls to Timothy* Timothy, where's Zurisday?
Timothy: Zuri's with Sakura, they're playing a magic game
Tyki: ah....Good *smiles*
heart
*He finish his snack and then he kissed Sinna* "Hmm I like to sit by you Sinna and I will watch then play cards" *He sees Sora flip the card and it was a Blackjack he watched them played and he put his arm around Sinna* "I want another snack from you Sinna" *He grinds a little just for fun*
big smile
Me: Cruz licked four of his fingers including his thumb with a tasty *SMACK* and then she heard him mumble something flirty-dirty. "Ohh! Cruz~ little pitchers-little pitchers present!" She never quite understood that expression about "Little pitchers" something about "little pitchers having ears" but anyway- it meant 'children are about' -although she supposed they could sneak into the kitchen for a kiss sometime, lol...or hallway XD -of course they would risk being seen by some little one whirring by and over them and probably remarking "ewwwww." lol. [Not that it would daunt them much maybe]!
wink
*He grab a cook both and looks like their reading it but he knew how to sneak his way to her so no one would notices him and he lean closer to her and began to kiss her sweetly* "Don't worry Sinna I won't let them notice us" *he wink at her and smiled as he hugged her*
wink
Me: Him & his cook book!! Ohhhh! He's so tricky! *her eyes sparkled with mischieviousness* "Sssh-sssh-ssh" she did not want anyone to hear even if he said it in a very nice whisper, she added, "Umm-maybe we should go for a walk before dinner?" she asked Cruz in a quiet voice.... XD
Me: *comes back cradling a white haired toddler who's asleep, puts finger to lips* please try and not be so loud, the twins get grumpy if they don't get in their nap *says it in a hushed tone, The children, Allen Lenalee and Tyki nod and becomes quite*
Tyki: *smiles and kisses the toddler's head*
Me: *giggles softly and rocks her back and forth as she sleeps*
kiss
Me: *elbows the preoccupied Cruz....* hoping the sight would make him want one & inspire him... He talks about wanting children & a big family. They would have adorable babies!! "Look how sweet Cruz..." Sinna cooed in a whisper wishing she was married & had one! *Sigh* Someday~ <333
Me: *smiles and sits down cradling her and rocking slowly*
Sasha: *shuffles up and kisses the toddler's forehead and then whispers* Momma, is Arabelle gonna wake up?
Me: she will, but she needs her nap, *kisses Arabelle's forehead*
heart
*He hug Sinna and hold her and smiled* "Me too baby someda" *he hold her deeply and put his head next to hers* "How cute <333"
Me: *smiles at the two* Tyki, go get Layla, I'm worried about leaving her alone
Tyki: *smiles and gets up to go get the other toddler*
heart
Me: *Sinna leaned her head against Cruz too* She wanted to ask if she could hold her but she was afraid she'd cry and wake her, Arabelle seemed dead to the world and drooling a bit...so content. I guess that is why they call it sleeping like a baby. Sinna wished they'd gone for a short stroll. *she sighs wistfully*
Me: *eyes Sinna for a moment then smiles warmly* care to hold her? Ara's a a deep sleeper, unlike her sister *giggles a bit as Tyki comes back chasing Arabelle's identical twin sister Layla, her red eyes had a mischivious glimmer as she held on tight to her dragon hat and ran around*
Tyki: L-Layla....*he chases her around for a bit before finally catching her*
Me: *laughs* Layla you little Akuma you! *laughs*
heart
Me: *held out arms with a magnetic twinkle in eyes* so Sora cold lay her across and set her in...and hold her in my lap admiring the perfection of a sleeping babe.
Me: *laughs while holding Squrming Layla*
Layla: Da! Da! Da! *she squrims, giggles and hits the table with her hands*
Me: Layla, calm down, don't wake your sister....*sighs with a hopeless smile*