Harry et Hermione Why Harmony Is The Best!

emilykuru posted on Feb 16, 2011 at 05:09AM
go on dear fans and share ur views on harmony and why u guys think it is the best!

Harry et Hermione 115 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 115

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita emilykuru said…
big smile
why isnt anyone posting anything?
big smile
this is a harmony club isnt it? so come one guys! join the forum?!
eversince i read the tbook i wanted harry and hermione together!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita OnlyHarmioneHJP said…
Here I am again!! lol

I think Harmione is the absolute best just because they are! I know, that sounds really vague, but in my mind it makes total sense, lol. Their dynamic is so intimate and loving. It really takes a finely tuned intuition to understand why they belong together. It boggles my mind that JK could create characters who are so perfect for one another, write mountains of evidence proving why they should be together and then go against what she created. I could write an entire series dissecting piece by piece why they are the best, but rather than bore you I'll simply work it into discussion, lol. The films allow us to visually see what the books tell us. Their chemistry is the type that lies dormant and one day comes hitting you in the face, making you wonder why you didn't see this person before. They've been standing side by side, facing all of Harry's demons together for so long that they were never able to look over at one another and realize what they really have. It's the little things we see them doing that build upon why they should be together. The looks they give each other, they way they touch, they things they say and do for each other. It's beyond cliched reasoning for childish displays of affection. What they have is a real honest-to-god relationship that has been developing since they were kids. The maturity level in this alone is evidence to back Harmony.

Any thoughts?
big smile
of course! i have alot to say and if i start it will go on and on.... so can you read my article on harmony? i've written many in this spot! and thnx for answering tis forum.finally some real harmony fan has come up!
smile
i hate it when people think it is delusional you know! i find it to be quite strong though some people wont agree at all!
smirk
Oh I totally agree!! And I have read your article, and I fully agree. I used to catch a lot of flack for being a Harmione shipper when I was in middle school, but in recent years, I've become so convincing in describing all the obvious evidence that I've actually managed to bring ppl on board! That is when I find people to talk to about it. It's sad how much I have to say about it and there's no one to listen. And of course I responded!! True Harmione/Harmony addicts would, lol
smile
I mean, where to be begin on this subject? There's so much to delve into that it's hard to find a jumping off point, lol
smile
so tell me when exactly you become a harmony fan? you know after reading which part?
smile
like I said before there's A LOT of points. to be honest I just naturally started shipping them pretty much once Hermione showed up in the book. I actually remember saying to myself, "well, there goes his [Harry's] girlfriend!!". What sealed the deal for me was their exchange at the end of SS right before Harry faces Quirrell and his Voldemort head, lol. It says everything there is to say about their relationship.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hpfan21 said…
angelic
i liked harmony because of the characters and of course , the actors
it hought the characters were awesome , but the actors made it better..... well , that's my opinion ..... for romione and harrinny fans , P E A C E , but i advise them to keep out of this harmony and f*** off... haha laugh that off , harmony 4ever !!!!!!!! SUPPORT DREW !!!! YEAH !!!!! haha
mischievous
correction : I thought*
mischievous
I have to agree with the thing about romione and harrinny(?) fans. I really hope they don't come over here raining on our parade, because I will then have to make it my mission to go and MONSOON over theirs...
mischievous
yeah they can get annoying sometimes!
so if any of you guys are in for debating on harmony, you should really try debating wiht those people who linger around ther answers section- though i would recommend you not to do it because u'll get bored after a while because all the response you get is - from the book...in the book...pg no.... etc etc!
smile
i love a debate, but i never really go searching for it, lol. ppl just aways seem to find me and get on me about harmony. then i have to come out guns blazing, lol.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Pensieve_Seeker said…
IMO, the pairing up of any couple (I don't care if it's Harry with Hermione or Ron with Hermione or Seamus with Draco) automatically in the first book is like deciding on the guilt or innocence of a defendant during the opening arguments phase of a trial.
laugh
we should be awarded for being the most loyal and suppotive harmony fans ...... kidding ..........hahahahahah
smile
Pensieve_Seeker, I agree. I totally believe that JK's premature decision to go with the pairs she did was completely the wrong move. She should have been open to where the dynamics of the developing characters' relationships took her (then she probably would have done the right thing an gone with Harmony.) On the other hand, if you're commenting on the fact that a lot of us Harmione/Harmony fans put H/Hr together in the first book, then that's different. I know for me, I started shipping them because from reading the book I sensed a crazy amount of chemistry between them, not because I made a decision prior to reading (how could I, I didn't even know what would happen! lol) So I guess in that sense your comment would have to be referring to JK premature coupling choice, in which case I 100% agree!!!

And to hpfan21, we absolutely SHOULD be rewarded for be the most loyal and supportive. We should also be rewarded for being the most insightful and for seeing what even JK didn't.
OnlyHarmioneHJP--Sheer logic would dictate that my response was to your remark about pairing up Harry with Hermione in the first book.
smile
^ very rightly said! we should be awarded! really! lol
meh
Pensieve_Seeker - So are you implying that us Harmony fans are wrong for shipping H/Hr from the first book?? Because if so, pretty sure you're on the wrong thread. Unnecessary H/Hr bashing is highly dangerous in this area. However, if I'm misunderstanding you, which might be the case, then please, enlighten me.
OnlyHarmioneHJP--You stated "Pensieve_Seeker - So are you implying that us Harmony fans are wrong for shipping H/Hr from the first book?? Because if so, pretty sure you're on the wrong thread. Unnecessary H/Hr bashing is highly dangerous in this area. However, if I'm misunderstanding you, which might be the case, then please, enlighten me."

I'm saying that any reader who pairs up any couple in the first book is wrong to do so.
Pensieve_Seeker - Thanks. I know what I wrote. First, I understand your point about making premature decisions, as I stated in my previous response. I don't think it makes sense for people to make a decision about something before they no everything that's going on. However, I will stand in defense of Harmione shippers who have shipped since the first book. I personally base my shipping on what was clearly developing within the first book. I wasn't so jaded as to just put them together for the sake of putting them together (much like JK did) - I paid attention to their relationship dynamics and made my decision that way. I've been a fan of them since the first book, but obviously there wasn't enough information in one book to tell me all I needed to know. Every book since the first has only provided more evidence for my reasoning. So in this sense, I 100% believe that people can make the correct assumptions right from the beginning. We might have done this before the evidence of the series was revealed, but initial instinct leads us in different directions. We have mountains of evidence to back up our "premature" claim now.
OnlyHarmioneHJP--I hope you have taken into account not only the positive, but the negative as well because, like it or not, there are negative aspects to the Harry/Hermione relationship.
i support you in this matter OnlyharmioneHJP!

Pensieve Seeker - yu've got to know that not everybody thinks in the same logical and whatever you call it, way as you think. why cant you let us harmony fans have fun?

and you are telling it is wrong to ship them in the first book.why cant someone? if they want to? its not lke you are the one who decides what people should think, so unless you are thinking of changing our faith in harmony (it wouldnt work) i think it will be best to drop the unnecessary argument
cool
Thanks emilykuru!!! I feel the love.

Pensieve_Seeker - Ok, maybe there might be some negative aspects to Harmony. I fail to see them, but I acknowledge that they might be there. However, what relationship DOESN'T have it's bad points?? Our argument is that the positive in their relationship offsets whatever negatives there might be. Any disagreements or issues they might have would be the normal banterings of a stable couple. Other relationships that seem to be based on fighting or sheer random ridiculousness (I won't name names) just simply don't make any sense.
^ Yeah you r absolutely right!

Pensieve_Seeker - just because u like Romione/Harinny.. or whatever, it doesnt mean we should like it too alright. THink i made my point clear.
You don't seem to understand, emilykuru. Providing factual information is not an indication of a like or a dislike of the subject matter.
^ But you speak as though there is no room for interpretation. Understanding the dynamics of a relationship or a book is not black and white. Interpretation is grey because there are many ways of seeing things. As written, JK has told us that R/Hr and H/G end up together. But what we're saying is that what we SEE on screen and what we UNDERSTAND from the books say different. Yes, what I'm looking at in the film tells me one thing, but what I SEE in the film tells me another. What I read in the novels tells me Romione, but what I UNDERSTAND from the novels tells me Harmione. There is a distinct difference.

And before anyone tries to tell me that I don't understand, or anyone else for that matter, keep in mind that this is what I and everyone else here believes. There is a whole movement of people who feel the same way! We're not here to convert non-shippers to shippers. We really don't care. Canon shippers have their views, we have ours. We simply want to celebrate the relationship that we feel exceeds all others. It's one thing to come to this club as a non-shipper and spread negativity. It's another thing to come to this club and tell us we're wrong for believing what we believe, because when it comes down to it, we have every right to say that everyone else is wrong as well.
OnlyHarmioneHJP--You stated "But you speak as though there is no room for interpretation. Understanding the dynamics of a relationship or a book is not black and white. Interpretation is grey because there are many ways of seeing things."

Someone on this board posted an excerpt from the GoF book about Harry noticing the change in Hermione's teeth. I provided proof that it was Ron who noticed the change first, not Harry. This isn't a grey area. It's black and white. Either Harry was the first to notice or he wasn't, and it just so happens that he wasn't.
^ Clearly this is not in the context of what I'm talking about. I don't know the post you're referring to, so I can't say one way or another what happened. If this person said that it was Harry that noticed her teeth first and it wasn't, then ok, they are mistaken. However, if the person was simply stating that Harry noticed the change in her teeth to make a case for Harmony, then that's when it hits grey area.

If we're using this as an example, then the grey area isn't about who noticed her teeth first - it's about the fact that Harry noticed them at all. It's the noticing that we put up for interpretation, not who said what first. Who said what first is black and white, the meaning behind the noticing is grey.
Pensieve_Seeker you said - "OnlyHarmioneHJP--I hope you have taken into account not only the positive, but the negative as well because, like it or not, there are negative aspects to the Harry/Hermione relationship. "

Then I say - "i support you in this matter OnlyharmioneHJP!
Pensieve Seeker - yu've got to know that not everybody thinks in the same logical and whatever you call it, way as you think. why cant you let us harmony fans have fun?
and you are telling it is wrong to ship them in the first book.why cant someone? if they want to? its not lke you are the one who decides what people should think, so unless you are thinking of changing our faith in harmony (it wouldnt work) i think it will be best to drop the unnecessary argument "

Then OnlyHarmioneHJP says - "Thanks emilykuru!!! I feel the love. Pensieve_Seeker - Ok, maybe there might be some negative aspects to Harmony. I fail to see them, but I acknowledge that they might be there. However, what relationship DOESN'T have it's bad points?? Our argument is that the positive in their relationship offsets whatever negatives there might be. Any disagreements or issues they might have would be the normal banterings of a stable couple. Other relationships that seem to be based on fighting or sheer random ridiculousness (I won't name names) just simply don't
make any sense. "

Then I say - " Yeah you r absolutely right! Pensieve_Seeker - just because u like Romione/Harinny.. or whatever, it doesnt mean we should like it too alright. THink i made my point clear. "

Then you say - "You don't seem to understand, emilykuru. Providing factual information is not an indication of a like or a dislike of the subject matter"

Now I would like to ask you from where in these lines by me and OnlyHarmioneHJP do you see us telling your information is not factual. Unless I'm much mistaken, we both only seem to have spoken about opinions and way of seeing things and about the perspective that different people have.But you constantly keep telling again and again the same thing.

I dont actually like this idea of rewriting what others wrote - but since it seems to be your signature way of writing I'm writing it that way so that you may then at leat see what we are actually coming to say.

And it isnt the indication that you like or dislike the matter? Um..sorry if you haven't figured it out yet - but I think that you are a Harmony hater and that's that!

And even if all of this doesnt convince you, shall I give an idea that would benefit you as well as other Harmony fans here?

Stay away from this forum or even better - this club, if you can't tolerate Harmony fans and the idea of Harmony!

^ Extensive!!! And also true. All I'm saying is if anyone wants to come at me, I'm coming right back. No disrespect, just fact. You should understand fact, Pensieve.
^Yeah! Pensieve - even after all what we said, if you wanna still have a go at Harmony, then come on - We are ready.We will defend Harmony - but come with practical reasons. We will always support Harmony!

Cause we Harmonians are united to support Harmony.

HARMONY FOREVER!!!
^ Agreed.
surprise
^ Only we two are here in the forum and sometimes Pensieve - but why arent anyone else joining? I wonder...
I dunno. But hey, I've got no problem with it just being the two of us Harmony nuts!! lol
laugh
^ I think you have a point there - we both are harmony crazy arent we? LOL
big smile
Yeah, we really are!! lol
surprise
btw, whats up with hpfan21? he used to be supporting harmony to and appeared quite may times to defend harmony - but whats up? no hpfan21 for so many days? i tries to provide latest updates to hpfan21 but seems he has enabled - 'no one can write on my wall' option coz i'm not able to post anything there!
idk. maybe he just doesnt have access to the site right now.
the internet is fickle
maybe!
ok, I'll see u tomorrow at the same time is 5:09 am? but here in India it is 9:00 in the morning! ok so tom 5:00 am according to fanpop.
ok, later
ok bye!
wts up? no one here?
smile
I keep checking back to see if you've shown up, lol... U know we're the only two who talk on here, lol