Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 54807 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 54807

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LilysLittleTwin said…
I think it's great that you can say things like 'Why so Sirius?' and 'Hey, Tom, want a Riddle?' (Guys, check out link it's an awesome drawing of Rodolphus and Bellatrix)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Great! You can ride your thestral and I'll ride the hippogriff. Although I want a ride once and a while. I think I'm going kinda overboard on the upload photos thing. They made it too easy ;) I didn't do it but it's awesome! That's an awesome cover story by the way. I'm going to stop saying awesome now. awesome AH!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita haropuff95 said…
119o!-Some Twitards can't even spell correctly and use proper words & grammar.You see,if we join a fan competition:which one is better?HP or Twilight?WHY?almost all fans from both sides join,& we have to submit our answers in writing,which answer do you think the judges will consider more believe able,the one with mostly "EDWART IZ HAWT!!","POTTER SUXS!","I LIEK JACOB!" & "HERY POTER IZ UGLIE!!" or the one like we have in this thread?
\
we almost reach 2ooo!I also wanna scream "awesome!!!"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ParamorePotter said…
blush
Haropuff95, sorry to dissapoint, but we're not close to 2000. We have 1190. We need 810 more. We will get it, but not very soon.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mrs-Grint said…
1191. Harry Potter hasn't ever ruined friendships or torn up families.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hun51 said…
emma watson more pretty than kristin stewart, caya laahhh
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DracoFanGirl said…
1193: If we set Arnold, Ginny's Pygmy Puff, on Bella, Bella would be down.

1194: HP fans are willing to burn Twilight...with help from some Thestrals and hippogriffs. Who wants me to bring a dragon?
mischievous
Yay! We have a mini-army! Three people and friends, a hippogriff, a thestral, and a dragon! We can get the dragon to burn the 'books'.
Alright, I'm really pissed off now. And when I'm pissed off, you might as well call Bellatrix a mindless slave. Someone posted a video on youtube called 'Why Twilight is Sexist'. A comment was made, very negative. I'll break it down and pulverise it. Sorry.
'You are reading to much between the lines.
And on your view on sexism...sorry to say this but you need to grow up and realize how the world works.' How the world works? A woman can't go get a job, must do all the housework, and must give up her life for a man? I don't think that's how the world works.
'No matter how much you think all women want to be equal to men that is just not the reality of things.' WHAT. THE. FREAKING. HELL. IS WRONG WITH YOU? Please back me up on this, I can't express my rage well enough yet. Maybe it's an anti-feminist guy. I hope his future wife leaves him having to pay child support.
1195. The women and men in Harry Potter aren't sexist. I hope you don't mind me using my three favorite characters to back this up. (Pretty long rant at three o'clock!)1. As you all know my absolute favoite character: Bellatrix. SHE PWNS! She won't let anyone stand in her way. If Rodolphus left her, she wouldn't throw herself off cliffs and turn into a vegetable to hear his voice. She would track him down, make him go insane, and then kill him once she's had her fun. 2: Tonks. She's funny, she's awesome, and she kicks major D.E butt. Look at the scene in the hospital wing near Bill's bed, where she totally slapped some sense into Remus. 3: Severus. He loves Lily because she's smart, talented, and she was the only person (besides me) that saw the goodnes in him. Not because she was pretty and can take care of the house.
ParamorePotter:eh,I don't mind the 81o lists.When I say 'near',I mean the word,XD.Like you said we'll work it out,but we just not 'will',we ARE working it =].
\\
1196.Harry Potter teaches us moral values that are opposite,but better than Twilight.Example-Twilight:Immortal will bring you absolute happiness with your loved ones.Harry Potter:die isn't the end of everything & immortality isn't everything. Example 2-Twilight:Lover over friends & families.HP:friends & families over anyone else including one's self
I like the Welsh Green. It's so Welsh. And so green. XD

LilysLittleTwin: Some people are a bit dim, some people are thick, but some are just OUTRAGEOUSLY STUPID!

EDIT: I can bring the centaurs and unicorns for the army. XD
haropuff95: I don't mean that, I mean please tell me that he IS MORE WRONG THAN THE WRONGEST PERSON ALIVE!

Mrs-Grint: I KNOW! He belongs some 100 years ago.
I'll bring the Blast-ended Skrewts. They'll really give us an advantage ;) And I'll quite possibly get the Acromantulas. I don't know if the centaurs will want to come, though. 'It's a human matter.'
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita katori101 said…
Wow.....
katori101: 'Wow' what? That we have 1196 reasons or that we're planning battle? Or it might possibly be because I have an icon with evil love and lots of blood.
Bahaha! Nah, these are the children of Firenze, did ya know, they are goodie centaurs. Nice idea with the Skrewts, I'll bring the flobberworms to feed them. Make 'em NAICE and BIG.
cool
Mrs-Grint: We should just set the Skrewts loose in the Twitard Meeting Center. We need to break the Death Eaters out of Azkaban and ressurrect Bellatrix first, though. Ummm...I didn't see any female centaurs so how...?
The ones from Narnia. ;)

LOL! Resserrect Bellatrix! HOW? What about Voldy?
lol. Voldy would kill everyone, we don't want to be arrested...or do we? I think we're going to be arrested anyway by the Twihards. I DON'T KNOW! We'll have to look up some ancient magic! Currently, I'm wondering whether or not to convert to Slytherin. I'm really a Hufflepuff.
LOL! Yesh, think of what Bellatrix did, that stint in Azkaban. JKR should make a potions book. Mucho easier.

I'm a Ravenclaw {In every test/quiz I've done, XD} Slytherin seems tempting...
People like you keep me sane or I would do a Bellatrix (A more awesome phrase for go insane). Yeah! Wait...she was evil, maybe she made a Horcrux! The problem, is that she doesn't have any servants, and I don't think we can get 'blood of the enemy, unwillingly taken'. Slytherin is very tempting, espescially after watching this:
mischievous
That's it, I'm a Slytherin. "Don't hate us because we're BEAUTIFUL. Hate us because we kick your ass at EVERYTHING"
Rock on dude, rock on.

Hmm, what do you think Bellatrix would make into a Horcrux? I've got an idea but it's too.....innapropriate... XD
AND I'M A SLYTHERPUFF! 'I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am'; 'Slytherin: It's not that we're better than you...it's just that we are'; 'Come to the Dark Side, we have: Lord Voldemort, Lucius Malfoy, Draco Malfoy, Severus Snape [I'M CONVERTED ALREADY!] (kinda)'; 'Slytherin means never having to say you're sorry'; 'Slytherin: because evil is sexy'. And then 'Don't hate us because we're BEAUTIFUL. Hate us because we kick your ass at EVERYTHING' I'M CONVERTED!

AHH! Bad mental images! I have a fragile mind. :p Maybe...I don't know! But it has to do with Slytherin! I know that. She's not that perverted.
LOL! The one with Draco Malfoy in, "Have any Slytherin in you? - Want some?" Hahaha! That made me laugh!

Yes, the thing I'm thinking of has SOMETHING to do with Slytherin...XD So bad.
If your a SlytherPuff, then I'm a Slytherclaw!! HA! I've just imagined a snake with a random claw on the end...freakeh.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dobbyssocks said…
a picture is worth 1000 words Harry Potter forever
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dobbyssocks said…
sorry i am having issues with my laptop.
dobbyssocks: it's fine
Mrs-Grint: I was like: 'Draco, you come near me and you will wake up in Cuba.' I mean the country, not some innuendo thing. I just imagined a snake with puffy fur, random huh?

The sorting hat? A Dark Arts book? The Black family tapestry? I don't know!
laugh
LOL! Snake with puffy fur. Exotic.

It has something to do with Voldemort...XD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DracoLove777 said…
mischievous
Mrs-Grint: I'M A SLYTERCLAW TOO!!!

Oh all this going out and killing the Twihards stuff makes me want to forget Ravenclaw completely(I get sorted there in every test) and join Slytherin. And don't worry about reviving Bellatrix, I have plenty of methods and half of them involve taking the blood of an enemy(TWIHARDS!) Haha my friend absolutly hates HP and loves Twilight(EDWARD IZ HOTTTT!!!!) so I keep reminding her I know where she lives. Next time she insults HP I'm getting a bunch of Slytherins and sending them to her house so we can use her blood.
Bring me along, too! Don't descriminate because I'm half Hufflepuff! We need the loyalty. Great! We have an army, creatures, and a way to ressurrect an awesome character almost complete. I say we lure her to our side by saying "You know...someone said that Victoria would totally own you. Of course none of us believe it." It'll work like a charm. How do you make a forum? I want to make one for discussing battle plans. Wait! I got it! Please check it out, peoples! I don't want to ruin this one.
Wait...I never said ONE dragon. I'll bring the Hungarian Horntail, Chinese Fireball, and Green Welsh.
I've always been a Slytherin. ^^ i'll be right back.... I wanna see what happens if I put the Imperius Curse on dementors...We could recruit them, too. and the giants?
Ehh...the giants would destroy US AND the Twihards. Dementors would be good becuase they won't be able to se them. I call the Chinese Fireball!

PEOPLES! I made a forum for this! link
p_o
WAIT!I'm already half-houses,I'm a Gryffinclaw!should I be a Slytherfinclaw?wow,nice name..if I can have Sirius here now it would be fun..
Sure, we can ressurrect Sirius. I'm a former fangirl do you know I'll be fine with it. You can prepare the Polyjuice Potion, I'll study up and try to make the Veritaserum (sorry, I'm an Occlumens, not a Legilimens). And someone might want to make Felix Felicis unless we just plan to wing it.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Twilightfan277 said…
heart
1. Harry Potter has an actual PLOT!!!
2. It doesnt involve sparkle vampires that annoy the crap out of me
3. Harry actaully battles for something important the lives of all wizards that want freedom and edward is only there for bella that erks me!!!
4. Harry Potter is more creative..it was come up by its own
5. Harry Potter is for ALL age groups..
6. Everyone wants to be apart of Hogwarts its so magical
7. who doesnt wanna carry around a wand???
Now I've seen everything. I Twilight fan dissing Twilight...wow...

I might have to learn Legilimancy, no one knows how to make Veritaserum.

1197-Harry Potter has his own trademark physical appearances, nicknames,spells & such,great huh?& his trademarks make "Harry Potter" well known among novel reader even to those who never read it
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LoveDraco123 said…
cool
I'm joining the army. Bringing the merpeople along. Unless some Twihards decide to follow Bella and jump into an ocean. We'll corner them there too. ;)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita StarDrop said…
mischievous
I am I twilight fan, but unlike some twi-fans I accept the fact that if the twilight saga was cut up and only the important parts were took out we'd only have ONE book.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LoveDraco123 said…
cool
So, clearly, StarDrop, you're admitting that Twilight has lack of ideas and creativity? =) It's good that some fans are not biased and observe both sides' arguments.
I, for one, don't completely LOATHE Twilight. Yes, I am an anti because of the plot and the messages it gives off but I will not say that Twilight was BORING. Believe it or not, I found it interesting and liked it at first but then, I read the Harry Potter Series one more time and automatically, the comparisons started.
All in all, HP is WAY better. =) But I admit that the wolfpack was good. =D
Resurrect Sirius? Yes, I'm all for that! And please...I'm an Animagus too. Padfoot and Clawfoot. ^^

As for the giants: We could use Polyjuice Potion for osmething...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bieber17 said…
first of all Twilight is soooooo much better than Harry Potter second of all the Harry Potter Series is just going on ... cause ALOT anD I mean ALOT of OLD PPL watch the stupid thing itz been wat.... say 4 years wit harry potter and all the ppl say the only reason i went 2 see it wuz cause my lil sis wanted 2 go or my grandparents wanted to go but i dnt give a fukin shit bout tht crap of a movie tht iz wht everyone sayz at my skool! nd i dnt give a fikin crap bout it either no offense 2 u guyz but twilight is the best and it will ALWAYZ be don't be haterz of twilight! si son! son unos pedasos de basura que no sirven para nada! see i tk spanish! hope u get my point!
Potterrocks112 commented…
First of all, hariri your uandishi and check your grammar. sekunde of all, take a look on how dedicated how all of us are to Harry Potter that we have reached over 1000 reasons. Third of all, we do not swear. Fourth, there's no point of talking about Spanish when you're on a website that uses English, Fifth, why are wewe even here wewe muggle? zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
1198. I am personaly offended by Twilight, and I'll tell you why. All the women do is: sit at home, cook, clean, and take care of the kids. Umm, did they not get the memo? It's the 21st century! We can think, we can vote, and we can HAVE FREAKING JOBS! And before you say that "O, it's because they're vampires-" NO! CARLISLE is a DOCTOR, ESME sits at home and does NOTHING. If there were one or two women like this, then maybe I'd be okay with it because hey, I have nothing against stay-at-home moms, my mom is a stay-at-home mom, but wen you add them all up, that sucks. Sorry for the long rant.

1199. The people on youtube have hit the nail on the head: the only reason Twilight got off the ground was because you were given two hot guys to fawn over. So? (I'm really asking, why?) Some people, have been Team Twi-James, because he's supposedly hot. I'm Team James, but not for that reason. My reason, is that HE TRIED! OH, WHY, JAMES, WHY?! WHY COULDN'T YOU LIVE AND KILL THE CULLENS AND BELLA, WHY!?

1200. Before New Moon the movie came out, there were posters, magazines, all with a shirtless Taylor on the front. Whenever like Miley Cyrus releases a picture with, you know, a questionable appearance, she's called a whore, a slut, all the names in the book. But no, not him, because it's TAYLOR!

1201. It states in the series, Twilight, that Rosalie was well off because her father was a banker in 1933. Am I the only one that sees a problem with that? 1933 was right in the middle of the Great Depression. Why did the Great Depression start? Because the banks FAILED, Stephanie, the banks FAILED. And so did you. Sparklepires are debatable, but this HAPPENED. The future might not be set in stone, but the past is, Stephanie.

1202. Bella, is not a danger magnet. Now that I think about it, it's like WTH? She just makes a whole lot of stupid decisions, like walking down alleys at night, that's just stupid, not danger-magnet material.

Quote from Stephanie Meyer: 'If I tried to write Midnight Sun now, in my current frame of mind, James would probably win and all the Cullens would die,' GET WORKING, MEYER! YOUR NON-FANS WOULD BECOME FANS!

BTW,you're a Sirius fan?hi 5!he's still hot when falling through the veil <3<3
hmmm
Does anyone know cures for Sue Syndrome? I'm writing a fanfiction which I may or may not post and I need some character flaws so she doesn't turn into the next Bella Swan. So far I have stubborn and constantly seeking reassuriance that she is NOT like her parents (the Greengrasses) along with Cleisiophobia (fear of being locked in an enclosed place),(It'll be great when the D.E parts come in ;)
1203. I will be listing some factual errors wrong with Twilight: Jasper had to lie about his age to join the confederate army. But he was either 17 or 18 at that time and people could join at that age.

There aren't any huge predators in WA so Edward couldn't hunt Mountain Lions. (Unless he ran until he found one XD )

There's no way Edward and the Cullens could get away with so many unexcused absenses.

In biology class, the teacher makes the students take blood samples...this wouldn't be possible without a permission slip signed by the parents, which he didn't give out.

In Breaking Dawn, Bella drives a missle-proof Mercedes Gaurdian...missle-proof cars DON'T EXIST. (I got this from someone else so I can't know for sure.)

Meyer states that during the vampirization process, the body is frozen in the state in which it was changed. This means that Bella should have had a broken back, a chewed up stomach, and broken ribs.

Also, by this logic, Edward should still have the Spanish Influenza, his body was frozen when he had it.

Meyer states that Jasper's power works by controlling blood flow, which enables him to calm people. How does this work on 'vampires'? They don't have blood.

In Breaking Dawn, Edward takes Bella to Rio de Janeiro "and we appeared to be nearing the EXTREME WESTERN EDGE OF THE CITY, HEADING INTO THE OCEAN." Rio's on the EAST COAST, Meyer, it's common knowledge!

No island exists in the coordinates of Isle Esme.

You must have a lisence to drive a motorcycle in WA and Bella doesn't have one. Get your facts straight, SMeyer!

Even if Edward did have...sperm, it would be from his human years, that would mean that Renesme is fully human.

Okay, I HOPE YOU READ THIS, SMEYER! I hope you enjoyed, if you Twihards didn't I really couldn't care less.
I'm not sure..hem,maybe the habit of knocking on things like Tonks or less romantic like Ron or someone need to ask her to do her homework like Harry & Ron or hothead or not serious unless it comes to life & death situation or less sensitive like guys or rule-breaker or act without think,just follows instint or er..donno.
Nah, she's Severus' wife. Yes, I know that is almost the exact same thing that SMeyer did, I didn't say I was proud of it. But if she can write the worst book in history and have a band of followers, then I'm sure I can write a decent romance story.

Three flaws might not be enough, or they might be, I'm not sure. Are they?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita snapeislove said…
mischievous
HEY PEOPLE, WE'RE LOSING COUNT..

you have to be mature enough to like hp .. *sneers*

the twilight lovers.. hmm.. they're immature.. like kids dreaming of a good love story.. pfft..
1204. Jacob. He's a main character in New Moon, and then in Twilight he gets, what...ten lines?

1205. Vampire loves human. Human gets kidnapped. Mr. Heropants comes in and saves her. AND? It got old the first time.