Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 54807 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5451-5500 of 54807

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RavenclawPride said…
sad
No, she didn't...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita harrypotterbest said…
hmmm
oh well, people haves likes and dislikes - it doesn't matter if she likes the Harry Potter books MORE than twilight, right?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lemony44 said…
here's more:
Dear Hermione,
I thought I told you not call me Ron Bon, Hermionkins. And I don't care, I was just pointing out he's too old. Yes, the weather is nice. What an interesting, argument ehi? The weather's nice. Psst. Wow, I can't believe I just wrote " psst" in a letter. I have nothing to say so see you soon.
Your friend,
Ron ( not Bon)

Dear Ron,
Not a good argumnet? Are we supposed to argue in letters too? Psst. You have nothing to say? Well, don't answer at all then.

Hermione.

Dear Hermione,
Did you notice how these letters are getting shorter as we go?

Ron. ( oh, right, don't bother to say your friend.)

Dear Ron,
Do you always have to complain?

Hermione

Dear Hermione,
That just proves my point right there. One sentence, in a letter.

Ron

Ron,
Just stop it!

Hermione

Hermione,
So I'm not Dear to you?

Ron.

Ron!

Hermione.

Dear Ron,
Are you ok?

Hermione.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
hehe
smile
link

lol but can you guys answer
crying
Please go on here and flag NataliaLinda's answer!!!! she has the picture of a panda, please I need to get her out of that forum!!! help me!!!!! just flag it!link
link

^ ok
heart
Watch this!!!
hehe!
angelic
muhahaha
rainy
its rainin man, haleluia,hei men!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita souflizzle317 said…
I've already seen it, I can't wait to see the actual movie with my friend :) Even though it's obviously just a parody movie and it won't be amazing, I think it'll still be pretty freaking hilarious :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita FredWRules said…
big smile
RANDOM HAIKU ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haiku's are pretty,
but sometimes they don't make sense.
Refrigerator.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mooimafish17 said…
andie I love it :)
heart
lemon I love your letters - will post the start of my fanfic on here for you guys :)
cake
Moo,please do so! And good morning to myself!
haha andie, isn't that haiku on your facebook profile? I've seen it before too, it's pretty epic :)

moo, sounds good, I like reading other people's writing :)

I write fanfic but I'm really self-conscious about it so I'm not going to post any...sorry guys :)
"She stood next to Dumbledore at the head of the table in Grimmauld Place. She looked sad Harry thought and while the Professor waited for the table of about 20 to quiet down, he took the time to study her. She was tall, the same height as the old man she was standing next to. She had his high cheek bones and willowy body. She also had his piercing blue eyes, which had the same ability to x-ray the people in the room Harry though wryly, as she looked right at him and smiled in recognition. He did not know her but she knew him and smiled a bit wider showing a prefect mouth full of gleaming teeth. Her gaze flicked over the rest of the room in a way that summand silence. Dumbledore chuckled softly. That same gaze then rested in Sirius and the two exchanged a look. Harry made a metal note to ask Sirius about that look later but for now, switch his attention over to his teacher.
“Everybody” said Dumbledore. His voice was soft but it carried across the same room with ease.
“ I would like you to meet someone very special. Cassandra will be staying with you for the rest of the school holidays and moving to Hogwarts in September to start her sixth year, just like our younger members” he said flashing a smile that and the far end of the table where most of the Weasley’s, Harry and Hermione where sitting.
“So that’s how old she is”, thought Harry, “but who is she.” This last thought was echoed in the whispers of his peers.
“Oh,” said Dumbledore turning from the door he was about to leave through, as though he had forgotten, though as everybody at the table new, Dumbledore rarely forgot anything.
“I will be relying on you three,” he pointed at Harry, Ron and Hermione, “to ensure my niece is well looked after.”"

The first paragraph of something very long i hope to write :) :) enjoy
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita luv_warriorcatz said…
thats realy good
moo, that's really good :) I'm assuming Cassandra actually does have some special power or something, and Dumbledore's not saying she's special because she's his niece, right? Or don't tell me, that's even better :)
awww thanks

the next bit is the same scene from her point of view, then its all from her POV
big smile
I'm going to see Vampires Suck too :)
me tooooo
Okay, change of topic haha :) I'm going to see it with my friend as soon as possible (once it comes out, obviously) because we're both former Twihards and both can't STAND it now....literally, when I think creepy stalker rapist, I think Edward Cullen haha :)
wink
Yeah, except most of my friends love Twilight. But they have a sense of humor, they think it looks funny. They're no obsessed with Twilight, thank God, or they might not be my friends...
Twilight obsessed people are actually kind of creepy!
yes
have all of you read book 7? i was just wondering; i have)
Um...DH came out 3 years ago, I'm pretty sure if we're on a Harry Potter fan forum, we've read all the books....but maybe not :) Personally, I got DH at midnight (first copy out of the box, privilege of being the daughter of the owner of the bookstore haha) and finished at 8 in the morning :) I only stopped to go to the bathroom and get quick snacks...
Moo: That was just great! Godness, she doesnt sound pleasent at all... but that's just me.
Fizzle: Okay, I NEED world clearing. What is a Twihard? I thought it was someone who LIKED Twilight.
um... when i got DH i never stopped reading 'till i was finished. then i was shocked by Fred, Dobby, Tonks, and lupins death.
Oh and I am re reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!!!!! So ya, I read DH!!!
big smile
I've read HP7 about 10 times... lol.
big smile
same, and thanks lemon
angelic
Moo: Anytime. I love reading Fics, especially if they have to do with Ronmione...
Claw: I love Harry Potter, but, even though I'm doing it, I usually hate reading books again. That just proves that Harry Potter is awesome!
????. People can re read Harry Potter.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hogwarts62442 said…
I picked Potter Power. Did you know that Cullenism is actually a religion accepted among Twilight fans?? Sick.
illness must be cured
lemon, yeah a Twihard is someone who loves Twilight. Why?
sick
@hogwarts is that really true? because thats SICK, and DISGUSTING. how can people even DO that?
it really is horried
let's try and get to pg 221
^ That's not going to be that hard, just a few more posts....

Yay!!! A question/pick thing that I posted is on the sidebar thing on here, as "popular content" !! I feel loved :)
cake
Fizzle: Which one is your comment thingie on the popular content?
Hogwarts: That's sick.
So now I'm gonna write random so we get to page 221, and because I likethe sound the keyboard makes. But that's really besides the point. Occhiulus Reparus!!!!!!!! (sp?) muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­haa­h I LIVE IN FLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! Did you know? nO? well now you do!!!!! Sweet Alabama!!!! we shall miss Fred! Oh, speaking of which, where's Fred? And Severus? YA WHERE's SEVERUS!?!?!? E-cake! ^
mischievous
Oh, because Best was using it like it was someone who doesnt like TW...so ya.
laugh
e cake is noms
cool
very very very nom
smile
nom
nom
nom
nom
smile
YEAH

I got the new page

WHOOOOOOO