Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 54807 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6101-6150 of 54807

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LoveDraco123 said…
cool
No, you click on Upload Photos- and then when you've uploaded one from your computer, there's this person thingie under the picture- click on that... it says, 'Make this your icon' or something. xD TEHEHEHEHE! =D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lemony44 said…
tongue
Hello! Got a new pic. Props if you guess who it is!!!! Muahahaha!
Going to school, check on your answers later ppl. Oh! And here's a random pic: Not making fun of anyone!
 Hello! Got a new pic. heshima if wewe guess who it is!!!! Muahahaha! Going to school, check on your ans
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lucius_malloy said…
lemon - a wild shot in the dark here... your icon is this magical Moose character you've been going on about for ages now? :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mooimafish17 said…
ive put this up before, but its my sorry, for being away for ever - and for going to France for two weeks on Friday
 ive put this up before, but its my sorry, for being away for ever - and for going to France for two w
I finally read Twilight, and after hours of internet research, I’ve found a solution to a major problem I had with the story. I know why the vampire sparkles!

Of course, innate body glitter is just the latest thing wrong with vampires at large, so I’ll start with the broader picture and work my way to the answer to that new riddle.

First, I assert that vampires must be giant, highly evolved insects. That makes sense because most of the hematophages in the natural world are bugs.

Second, like many real bloodsuckers, vampires must feed before they reproduce. However, unlike anything in the natural world, vampires seem to reproduce entirely through horizontal gene transfer. If they don’t kill their victim outright, then vampire genes invade the host and trigger…

Metamorphosis. According to Twilight, the process takes days and is excruciatingly painful, which is logical given that the victim undergoes complete hystolysis and histogenesis without the benefit of a pupal stage, let alone general anesthesia.

But wait! How do vampires retain the memories of their human lives? Well, butterflies are apparently able to remember things they learned as caterpillars. While it’s doubtful that the same processes would apply identically to higher-order animals, anything is apparently possible with enough suspension of disbelief.

Furthermore, vampires appear to be ectothermic, or never warmer than their environment. ‘Cold-blooded’, in other words. Their stone-like ‘skin’ also seems more like an exoskeleton than warm, soft, human tissue.

What about vampires’ superhuman abilities? The Tiger Beetle is technically ‘the fastest running land animal’. The strongest animal is the world is the horned dung beetle. Insects also have incredible vision; most see colors invisible to humans and bees see in color at five times the speed we’re able. Vampires and other insects don’t breathe like we do, nor do they possess a human heartbeat. As an added bonus, invertebrates are notoriously hard to kill.

By now, I’m sure you’re all with me; vampires are bugs. But what kind? It took me a while to figure it out, but now I’m convinced that vampires are nothing more than overgrown, parasitic…

Butterflies!

( link )
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
TL;DR.
Is your point that vamps are in fact butterflies? :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita souflizzle317 said…
moo, I kind of loved that :) It actually makes sense....props for research :) (not literally though because I'm too lazy to go to your profile and give props...sorry)

I have officially been on here for exactly 200 pages...I feel proud :)
i have no clue how long i have been here
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita harrypotterbest said…
neither do i!
heart
<---------- Jack and Ianto, sooo cute!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RavenclawPride said…
big smile
Hey guys, one of my Facebook friends says Twilight is better than HP because Jacob's hot. Mind if I post a link to here?
not at all, Pride, not at all :P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita souflizzle317 said…
pride, that makes *no* sense at all....but sure go ahead and post haha :)
Ok. I did :) Let's see her reply to that. She said she read up to book 2 of Harry Potter, then got bored.
smile
The Final Countdown
Harry stood at the forest’s edge without moving. He was thinking to leave, when a flurry of movement within caught his attention. Peering at the massive shape he could see, he realized too late that it was a wolf. He jumped out of the way, and the wolf landed where he had been a second before. He looked down at it. The wolf, which had reddish-brown fur, growled up at him. Impulsively Harry withdrew his wand from his jeans pocket.
The wolf stopped growling when it caught sight of the raised wand. It transformed into a man, and Harry backed up, astonishment on his face. The wolf-man spoke. “Hey, I’m Jacob from Twilight. I’m sure you’ve heard of me.”
Harry nodded, and said, “So what are you doing here?”
Jacob replied “Well, me and my friends have heard of you and your books popularity, so we’ve come to challenge you to a fight. I mean,” he pressed on when he caught sight of Harry’s expression, “we both have the skills, we’ve been in battles before and we have unique powers.” Jacob smiled, thinking he won.
It was Harry’s turn, and he spoke up. “Never,” he said, “I have been in too many battles and experienced too much death. I don’t want more.”
When Jacob heard this, he used, to his advantage, friends. “Why don’t you discuss it with your friends?” he said. “Get their ideas, and come back here and tell me what they think. Come back here in 5 days.”
mischievous
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
surprise
Random question is random: Pride, where the hell did you find those shoes? (a couple of pages back)
^^ what shoes?
smile
yes, i think we'd all like to know that, she said, turning toward pride.
moo, YOU DIDN'T SEE THEM? THEY ARE THE SINGLE MOST EPIC THING I'VE EVER SEEN or something along those lines.
that hp ones?!?!?!!?
yesyesyesyesyesyesyes i love thoses
wait for it... wait for it...
THESE SHOES.
 wait for it... wait for it... THESE SHOES.
big smile
I saw them on a fanpage on facebook. I think they just got plain white high-tops and used sharpies on them, because that's what I'll do. I'll make them.
I'm going to Orlando in a couple weeks. I'll get plain white high-tops, take a picture, and post them here after I'm done designing them.
^^ that will be so cool!
yes, it will
*hopefully* it doesn't look like Sharpie...

Hmm... Do you know whether you can buy iron-on house crests? *rubs hands together manically*
*evil laugh*
When Jacob heard this, he used, to his advantage, friends. “Why don’t you discuss it with your friends?” he said. “Get their ideas, and come back here and tell me what they think. Come back here in 5 days.”
Harry reluctantly agreed, and so the matter was settled. Harry Apparated near his house, and entered. “Hey,” he called through the house. Ginny appeared at the door of the kitchen with Lily.
“Come in, the table’s ready,” she said, and they proceeded through to the dining table. As Harry sat down, Ginny asked him how the outing went.
Harry answered with a sigh. “I’ll tell you later,” he said, then asked his children how school went.
“It was great!” said Albus excitedly. “I got great marks and made tons of friends. And I’m a Gryffindor!” he added.
His parents smiled at each other. Albus had been saying that ever since he got back.
“And how about you, James?” asked Harry to his eldest son. “What’s the latest trouble you’ve gotten into?”
James grinned. “Ohhhh, nothing,” He said slyly.
“James,” said his mother. “What did you do?”
“Just…. Let loose some garroting gas in front of the History of Magic classroom,” he said.
Harry rolled his eyes and Ginny shook her head. Later that night, Harry thought of what it would mean to have a last battle. He thought of the Battle of Hogwarts, of Fred, Lupin, and Tonks, of Sirius, Dumbledore, and Snape, of Voldemort and his Horcruxes, of the Death Eaters, and of Cedric Diggory. No, thought Harry, no, I have gone through too much already. He was never going to have a final battle.
That morning, they all went to Ron and Hermione’s house. Since it was right next to their house, they never had to go far. Chattering all the way there, they rang the doorbell and Hermione appeared. “Come in,” she said, smiling, and they all went inside. While the children played Quidditch, Harry told Ron, Hermione, and Ginny what Jacob had said.
After some silence, Hermione finally said, “It was cruel of them to ask you for that. I don’t even think they know how much you’ve been through. However,” she continued, “This might be our only chance to eliminate them all at once.”
Harry stared at her, and Ron spoke up. “I agree with Hermione. We’ve been through so much, but come on mate; a final battle wouldn’t be too bad.
Ginny also took the fighting side. “A last battle – at least it would be over.”
Harry stared at them all, trying to contain the feelings of bitter disappointment. “What about Sirius, Tonks, Lupin, and Dumbledore?” he said.
Ron and Hermione looked troubled, Ginny even more so. Then Ginny said, in battles good and bad people die. “But,” she added, “This is a battle to see who is stronger, so deaths could be avoidable. I’m sure everyone will agree.”
Indeed, when they alerted the wizards, they were all for it. With such a big army, maybe we’ll win thought Harry. In the five days that Jacob had given, the army of wizards was reaching in numbers to over 7000.
As the fifth day came, Harry went to meet Jacob. He remembered how it had begun: he had received a note asking him to go to the forests end and wait. If only he hadn’t followed the note, then perhaps none of this would have happened. He waited tensely at the forests edge. As he waited, he heard a bark of a dog, and a huge black dog came into view.
Tears swelled in Harry’s eyes. He wiped them away and petted the dog. As he did, he noticed the dog as wild, because it had no collar. Harry decided to keep it. He thought of his godfather, and of his father. “Padfoot and Prongs,” he whispered.
hmmm
part 2 is not so good... hmmmmm
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LoveDraco123 said…
cool
FIGHT! >.< Lemon, you're icon is of Moose- I'm so sure about that! xD MOO, I'mma miss you :(
i wanna see Jacob get beaten up :D

who remembers Cassandra?
I wanna see Jacob get beaten up too :D

And as for the shoes, to avoid disastrous results, I will be drawing in pencil first. Then outlining with black sharpie.

i do! Dumbledore's neice
whens the next part coming?
Pride, I'm gonna buy iron-on crests :D and then colour around them with Sharpie... Because I siriusly can't draw.

Idea nro 2... Quotes? That could be awesome :D
awww thx hpbest - when i write it :) :) should put a warning, will have a lot of smut

quotes? - explain

also - link
what happened guys?
At that moment, Jacob came into view, as a human and accompanied by two others. The sounds of the footsteps and the loud talking scared the dog, and he bolted and ran away. “No!” yelled Harry. He started to run after the dog, but now Jacob called to him, and Harry stayed where he was.
He turned toward the trio that was in front of him, and Jacob explained the details of the battle. No deaths on purpose, because it was just to see who was stronger. Harry nodded numbly.
As he walked back he remembered all the times he had spent with Sirius.
He knew that Sirius would love to have a final battle, so it was set. Turning around, he yelled to Jacob and his companions, “Battle is in 20 days!”
He turned around and ran. Sirius. Sirius. Black. Sirius Black. His godfather. He remembered too well, the look of shock on his godfather’s face as he toppled through the veil. He remembered how he had yelled and fought Lupin’s hold on him to see Sirius.
Lupin. Remus Lupin. Another of his father’s friends. He remembered, also, seeing Lupin’s body laid aside in the Battle of Hogwarts. He remembered seeing Lupin from the Resurrection Stone as he had gone to give himself up.
Caught in all these memories, he realized that he was at his house a few minutes later. Exhausted, he went up to his bed and fell asleep immediately. His dreams that night were very troubled.
Cool fanfic!
Oh, and lucius, where do you get iron-on crests? I NEED.
lucius, I might be writing quotes on those shoes too, but I'll be writing a quote related to that house.
moo - as in, I could get a pair of white hi-tops and write quotes all over them :)

Pride, I dunno. Yet.
TIME FOR GOOGLE!!!!
heart
Exactly.
But Imma do it tomorrow... if you find out, please tell me?

Night all!
I found some!!
link
big smile
great!
i may do it with the quotes :)
:)
 :)
Sirius, Lupin, and Dumbledore wove in and out of them. He dreamed he was seeing Sirius falling through the veil, Lupin getting hit by the Killing Curse, and Dumbledore being blasted of the Astronomy Tower.
He awoke the next morning feeling distinctly unrested, though he tried to hide it. He ate a breakfast of pancakes and then went to tell the Wizarding World Media when the battle would take place.
As he entered the Studio, he was bombarded with so many questions he wished he could disappear. He managed to make himself heard over the noise and yelled, “Battle in 20 days!”
Then he left. Today he went to the Forest’s edge even though there wasn’t any reason to do so. Staring at the trees inside the forest, he remembered when, at the age of 17, he had camped out there so much in search of Horcruxes. He also remembered burying Mad-Eye Moody’s magical eye at the woods near the World Cup.
He sighed and decided to get home. It was starting to rain. Instead of walking, he apparated to his house. He entered and immediately hollered “Hello!” through the house. Walking over to the living room, he turned on the T.V set and flicked to WWN. It showed him yelling the date of the battle. He turned the TV off. Useless Muggle stuff.
He trudged upstairs to bed. Tomorrow he would start training for the battle. He yawned, turned off the lamp, and fell asleep.
how do u like it
Tomorrow he woke up early, and headed outside with Ginny for dueling practice. After a while of disarming, stunning, and protecting, they took a break.
“Like we need to perfect this anyways,” said Ginny, as they sat in the shade of their apple tree.
“Yes,” said Harry, “But it’s good to revise.” Ginny made no response, and after a few minutes they dueled again.
Ron and Hermione were also perfecting their skills, and they all practiced together. Within 5 days, their style was perfected, and their moves planned out. A day later, Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny, with all their children, visited Godric’s Hollow. Harry went to his house there, and remembered when he and Hermione had come there, and when Voldemort had almost gotten them. Evidently Hermione was thinking the same, because she whispered to him “It hasn’t changed.”
Harry went to his parents’ grave. He laid a bouquet of flowers there and whispered “Rest well.”
As he was doing so, he felt a pain in his scar. His hand immediately jumped to it, and he was quite alarmed. However after a while he decided he had imagined the pain, thinking about Voldemort.
Finally, the last day was here. Tomorrow would be the battle. “At least we’re getting it over with,” he said to Ginny.
She smiled at him “That’s the spirit,” she said jokingly. He grinned.
Today, they were going to Ron and Hermione’s house for lunch, and pre-battle party.
At the party, which consisted of him, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny, he said to them all, “We HAVE to win this. We wizards are the best. Let’s go over the plan once more.”
Hermione recited it for them. “Meet, shake hands, start, battle, win.”
That night, harry felt energized, too much to sleep, so he got himself a glass of milk. After, he fell asleep.

Wow, that's a cool fanfic :D
big smile
thanks
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rkcapger048 said…
big smile
Hey! I made an account because I thought this was amazing :) I love hp! There are absolutely no hp fans at my school, so it's nice to know that there are people who like Harry Potter as much as I do!