Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 54807 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7001-7050 of 54807

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita harrypotterbest said…
laugh
same malloy XD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lucius_malloy said…
oh, must have been epic :)

but it really bugs me when people are like 'Dumbledore's Army? What's that?'
sad
i no, same... annoying D: :(
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LoveDraco123 said…
smile
Malloy, never. It's marriage or being single. :/

Ginny, naw, he left the school. No, we just can't meet. Too dangerous. We'll just stick to talking to each other.

And I live in Pakistan. :)

Cappy, Happy birthday in advance :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ginnypotter12 said…
yeah it was, and yeah. last month i went to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in universal studios and there were a bunch of bags like that. i really wanted one but my mom didnt see any point in it (she isnt as into HP as i am. she refused to read the first book even when we were going to the theme park)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rkcapger048 said…
big smile
Thanks guys about the happy advanced bday thing :) I was born on the same day as Rupert Grint *fangirl sqeals* and, ironically, if that isn't enough, the day that the new Hunger Games comes out!!! I love my birthday :)
ginny, sucks... :( my brother is into Star Wars, and he's like 'The Dark Hater [the bad guy in Star wars] could beat up Voldemort' n im like... 'Voldy only uses two words: Avada Kedavra.'
Draco, that's terrible. *mind works furiously* get your parents to make you have an arranged marriage with him? Bribe some relative to move somewhere like America and 'decide' to move with them?
best - totally.
Draco, well alright, as long as there is still some way you can keep in contact. :)
hpbest, yeah it really does. but my dad is the one who showed me. so im happy hes into it. :)
Malloy, uhh... well, if I stick with him all my life- which I can't guarantee. I'm a very practical person, and I'm not going to pretend he's gonna be with me all my life. He might be, but he might not. So yeah, if I stick with him till the time of my marriage, then no problemo. I'll have a love-marriage with him. My parents don't mind me marrying a guy I like, but they say I'm too young. That's my parents talking- not my religion.
And I am going to move to America in the near future, but he can't move with me. That's practically impossible. God knows what I'd do then. :/
Well, I hope all goes well with you :) if you get married, make sure to invite me! xD
OKAY! :D Hahaha. You'll come all the way from Finland? :O That would be kickass. xD
Totally :) then I can technically say I've been following your relationship ever since the speed bumps at the beginning
laugh
hahaha XDD have fun you guys!!! at ur wedding just a lot of family and friends and then this one person from finland ! That would be a sight to see
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RavenclawPride said…
big smile
I have a prefectly good bag too, but when I go to WWoHP, I'm gonna buy an HP bag. I'll use it in school. Not as a backpack, but to carry things around in school, because we switch classes.
We switch classes too :) I think it's so weird when people have all their classes in one room.
ginny - ikr?
malloy, yeah really lol.
and yeah, i havent stayed in one class all day since 4th grade. but in my school everyone just carries around one backpack to carry all there stuff all the time. its soooo heavy though :P
same here :( thank God for lockers
Nah, I just what I need from my locker. I don't carry everything around all the time...
yeah, well im just glad that next year im allowed to bring a laptop to school. that will just make everything so much easier :)
Not me... I'm going to grade 7 next year though, so still no laptops :(
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita emilyroxx said…
sad
UGH! Lucky! My school doesn't have laptops. And we have two minutes between classes. *Groans* I hate my school.
yeah, im going to 9th grade next year so im thrilled. most high schools near me don't allow it. but yeah, im practically attached to my laptop.
I'm in 9th grade now... we can't even use laptops in high school. -sigh-
yeah, well im going into 9th. but the one im going to is a technical high school so they allow it. but its the only one i know of that does
hmmm I don't think any schools in Finland allow that -_- and anyway, is your 9th grade same as our 9th grade?
smile
Lucky, I'm going into 8th. Where I live elementary schools go from kindergarden to 5th grade. Middle schools go from 6th to 8th grade, and high schools from 9th to 12th grade.
My old school was really small, kindergarden through 12th grade and only 600 kids!
I have pretty much no clue how the American classes work... So to make it clearer, 9th grade here is when you're 14-15. After that, you have three years of high school and then uni.
Abd my school is huge (by Finnish standards): grades 3-high school and 1100 students.
where i am, the schools go the same as emilyroxx, but idk whats it like there? here 9th grade is mainly 14yr olds
yeah it sounds the same as urs, but my school only goes from 9th to 12th. then uni.
Same. My school's set up weird. The grade is divided up at the beginning of the year into 'teams'. A team usually has 5-7 teachers that teach your core classes. (Math, english, SS, etc.) You only get to see kids from other teams during electives and lunch. As far as I know, no other school in the area does this. (AND you don't get to pick your own electives.)
surprise
... my school does that too :O or at least my middle school did.
surprise
That's just weird.
yes it is!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TheQuibbler said…
I'm going into 9th grade.

I LOVE that D.A. bag!! I saw it on Wanerbro's website.

I found some photos of stuff you can get at WWoHP!! I'll post a link!
link

I think it would be fun to go during the Christmas holidays, I can just imagine walking around Hogsmede when it's snowing and ducking inside the Three Broomsticks for a butterbeer... *sighs*
Best - what, exactly, are you referring to?
Am I the oldest here at the moment? I'm going into Grade 10...
quibbler: lol i went last month, its amazing but there is fake snow all over the buildings. and its really hard to get into the three broomsticks.. u either need reservations or u wait in a hour long line D: but there is still a butterbeer stand outside. but theres still a line. so when you go, be prepared to wait! a lot! lol
Depends, Draco - how old are you?
THEY SELL CREST PATCHES AT WWoHP!!! YAY!! I CAN PUT RAVENCLAW AND SLYTHERIN ON MY SHOES!!!
Sorry, fangirl moment.
I need to get a Ravenclaw lanyard for my USB drive... I can't lose that. Our technology teacher flips when we lose them.
Awesome, Pride :) mail me some?
no worries Pride. Harry potter fangirls are welcome here :D haha
Uhh I'm turning 15 November 30th..
Okay, you're four days older than me :) so technically, yeah.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shelbylynn said…
smirk
i reather watch twilight harrypotter is boring
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rkcapger048 said…
big smile
I was just at Old Navy (clothing store for those who don't know) and my mom found a Gryffindor quidditch shirt (even though it was for boys, I got it) !!! I'm using the wifi at a bagel shop. And for those who care, I'm turning thirteen and going into eigth grade :) class of '15!
Shelbylynn, I don't even have the patience to deal with people like you anymore. Here's a hole, now please go die in it.
cappy: AWESOME!! lol i can never find any shirts like that anywhere except in hot topic.. and im kinda scared to go in there D: only cause im not like the people there (its a store that sells novelty shirts, and lots of other things. its always filled with teenagers and the people that work there all have multiple peircings...)